Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Weird Sex Stuff

The place I worked for had 3 men. They actually got a lot of calls. I used to do occasional calls with my husband and these guys went to my boss to talk about how hot it was. I was leaving in the process of the the new guys coming on board, but she thanked me for the extra business. She never thought guys would do good.

People pay for the weirdest shit.

Oh Sassy… you don’t know how this works. You don’t just charge double. You charge 2.5x. It’s not linear.

I think you’re going to need someone like me to help manage you ladies of the night. I can help you with your finances. Tell you the best places to get business. Protect you from shitty clients.
Somehow I picture Sassy and OP =20% Pmann =80%

Thats not very charitable. I was hoping to borrow your stable for a party

Sorry to disappoint. But this 501(c)(3) isn’t really about being charitable. It’s about tax free income and titties. Do you have titties or tax free income for me? If so, you can borrow my ponies.

But I’ll warn you, in the event they suddenly learn to talk, you can’t believe a word they say. Fuckin’ liars, they are.

How the fuck are you saying “hello”?
🤣🤣 No they'd start before they'd even call me then when I'd answer. They were ready.
They forgot there was a 3 minute min. So they still got charged for 3 minutes. Might as well enjoy 3 minutes.

You were making like $150,000/hr rate for that chat.
That's got to be a great feeling. Seeing your face or hearing your voice was so arousing to him that he couldn't hold back
I would imagine he was already primed and all it took was for me to say: Is that even a dick? Are you not ashamed showing it to me?

I didn’t even get to use my good material.

That’s what we in the industry call a “shame exit”.
Ah, I see you are familiar with the language clients use.

I went into the wrong career
This one was just a random thing. I posted something on Reddit, and he jumped in my DMs with this proposal. Easy money, so I went with it lol

🤣🤣 No they'd start before they'd even call me then when I'd answer. They were ready.
They forgot there was a 3 minute min. So they still got charged for 3 minutes. Might as well enjoy 3 minutes.

I guess it’s a good financial decision to make sure you get the most out of your dollar. So, you ideally jack off to T - 3 minutes. That way, you maximize your dollar.

How much was it per minute?

I jerked off in a room with some friends sitting on a bunk bed separated only by a sheet
Thank god for those sheets, otherwise that could've been REALLY homoerotic

Jk, I had a similar experience. I can't remember the movie though, I think it was one of the American Pie movies? I could be way wrong

I jerked off in a room with some friends sitting on a bunk bed separated only by a sheet to make little wank cubicles watching this movie. I am well aware of shame exits.
I have to ask what the significance of the bed being a “bunk bed” is. Were some jerking it on top bunk and some on lower bunk? Because lower bunk may get hit with some friendly fire.

Thank god for those sheets, otherwise that could've been REALLY homoerotic

Jk, I had a similar experience. I can't remember the movie though, I think it was one of the American Pie movies? I could be way wrong

The funny thing is that we had to find a way to rent a movie with some boobs. We were struggling to rent an R-rated movie because of reasons I can’t mention here. However, I had the brilliant idea that we could rent a movie that was Not Rated without any judgmental scrutiny from the cock-blockbusters. That is my term for the draconian Blockbuster workers who wouldn’t let me rent R-rated movies at the time.

I have to ask what the significance of the bed being a “bunk bed” is. Were some jerking it on top bunk and some on lower bunk? Because lower bunk may get hit with some friendly fire.

No real significance. We only used the bottom portion, which turned into a futon. All three were on the futon, with the sheets separating us.

What would’ve been most impressive is if I could’ve hit the top bunk with friendly fire. But even at my most impressive shooting, I couldn’t hit that high.

...people are just too stupid for words. I know we aren't supposed to kink shame. But come on. They're just voluntarily getting ripped off.
It does seem a bit egregious...
I don’t really see how it’s different than anything else where money is involved. Both get something out of it, I would imagine.

Someone paid me $100 to jump onto Snapchat in order to insult his dick while he jerked off. I barely got two sentences out, he came, and he closed the chat.
@MissLabelled See?! That's what I mean. Inflation (ahem)! I wouldn't charge you more than $85 to insult my dick while you jerked off. 🙃

How did you set up your wanking cubicles?
We didn't. The room had enough space and angles that everyone just hid out of eyesight of the others. One on the floor on one side of the couch, another on the other side. No one could make eye contact with anyone so it wasn't weird at all. The sounds were a little weird, but what are you gonna do? It was the early 2000s

Sounds like "Peep Shows" and "Video Booths"... I used to work near Times Square in New York City before all the XXX rated entertainment was transformed into Disney on Broadway. It's a rather dismal memory.

Back