Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Weird Sex Stuff

She’s referring to the nut job on here who once made (for me) an avant-garde video where she saved her period blood in a moon cup, sang creepy jazz music and eventually dumped it all over her feet in the shower. At first she was going to make a drawing of my avatar, which I thought would’ve been pretty funny. Instead, she made the video of a serial killer.
It never gets old 🤣

I fucking love this place
It was a toss up between Pony Play and Period Play for the thread @Trekka and I decided to start when Pmann went on vacation. And that story, and his reaction, were absolutely the reason the latter was a contender. I maintain there really were no losers regardless of which one we picked 😂🤭

She’s referring to the nut job on here who once made (for me) an avant-garde video where she saved her period blood in a moon cup, sang creepy jazz music and eventually dumped it all over her feet in the shower. At first she was going to make a drawing of my avatar, which I thought would’ve been pretty funny. Instead, she made the video of a serial killer.
The question here however is, did you give it the brown paper towel treatment?

Is this on a thread somewhere?

The question here however is, did you give it the brown paper towel treatment?

I would do anything for self-love, but I won't do that.

Is this on a thread somewhere?

It was on a thread I started years back. This was probably 2019 or so. But unfortunately, the posts got removed or deleted. I think the thread where it started was my Pet Peeves thread. But I believe the video posting went on this user's thread, which has since been deleted.

For some reason I feel like they were deleted. But I'm betting Pmann has them saved if they still exist.

I did not save that video. I am not a saver of these kinds of videos. I don't remember where she posted it (like what platform). But as I said, I think it was posted on her now deleted thread, not on mine.

It was on a thread I started years back. This was probably 2019 or so. But unfortunately, the posts got removed or deleted. I think the thread where it started was my Pet Peeves thread. But I believe the video posting went on this user's thread, which has since been deleted.

I did not save that video. I am not a saver of these kinds of videos. I don't remember where she posted it (like what platform). But as I said, I think it was posted on her now deleted thread, not on mine.
Yeah. I just meant the threads. I figured you would remember where they were. But I think you're right in the fact that once she left. Her posts and threads left with her.

I'm so sad I missed this. How about a reenactment?

Yeah. I just meant the threads. I figured you would remember where they were. But I think you're right in the fact that once she left. Her posts and threads left with her.

If she left it on my thread, it would be there. But I believe her stuff was shut down.

I'm so sad I missed this. How about a reenactment?

It was an interesting thing to see. What made me laugh was that her original plan was to paint my stick figure avatar with her period blood. I told her that I wear glasses, so please include them in the painting, as they don't show on my avatar. She said that no man would be telling her what to do and I that I could fuck right off with my demands. So instead, she made that psychopathic video.

She was, hands down, the craziest person I've seen on this site. Very smart. Well spoken. Eloquent. But just unhinged.

I miss her.

I saw penis/urethral rods at the sex shop this week and that was where I finally paused and noped.

Everything else looked kind of fun.
Agreed. Anything that has the potential in ending up the evening in the Emergency Room is out of the question. Especially since I work in a Healthcare Organization.

If she left it on my thread, it would be there. But I believe her stuff was shut down.

It was an interesting thing to see. What made me laugh was that her original plan was to paint my stick figure avatar with her period blood. I told her that I wear glasses, so please include them in the painting, as they don't show on my avatar. She said that no man would be telling her what to do and I that I could fuck right off with my demands. So instead, she made that psychopathic video.

She was, hands down, the craziest person I've seen on this site. Very smart. Well spoken. Eloquent. But just unhinged.

I miss her.
So you want a stick figure portrait of yourself with glasses in period blood for Christmas. Got it :D

Hmmm... that's a whole other thread! 😜

I've been thinking about this topic off and on the past year. I met a young lady who really wanted me to pee on her and drink my urine and she wanted to clean my ass regardless of how sweaty, etc. I never thought I'd be turned on by a woman doing that but I was.

We never consummated because she was another Dom's sub. But I came to see that I get off on the sympathetic sexual energy.

If my partner enjoys it, I'm very likely to go there with them.

As far as more fringe? Clearly nonconsensual is out. CNC has to be really clearly discussed in advance. It will turn me off if I think I'm crossing boundaries with my partner.

Animals. Ugh.

Anything illegal. But the top of my list of NEVER EVER EVER EVER do: Findom. Get away from my wallet, honey.

Oh there are others here that are similar....

Which person are you in this whole scenario? Using moon cups? Masturbating on Pizza Hut bathroom floors? Sounding rods?

So you want a stick figure portrait of yourself with glasses in period blood for Christmas. Got it :D

That's preferable to what I got from her.

But boobs are more welcomed.

Hmmm... that's a whole other thread! 😜

I've been thinking about this topic off and on the past year. I met a young lady who really wanted me to pee on her and drink my urine and she wanted to clean my ass regardless of how sweaty, etc. I never thought I'd be turned on by a woman doing that but I was.

We never consummated because she was another Dom's sub. But I came to see that I get off on the sympathetic sexual energy.

If my partner enjoys it, I'm very likely to go there with them.

As far as more fringe? Clearly nonconsensual is out. CNC has to be really clearly discussed in advance. It will turn me off if I think I'm crossing boundaries with my partner.

Animals. Ugh.

Anything illegal. But the top of my list of NEVER EVER EVER EVER do: Findom. Get away from my wallet, honey.

Findom. Some people are just too stupid for words. I know we aren't supposed to kink shame. But come on. They're just voluntarily getting ripped off.

Back