Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

I think we've hit upon the femdom explanation. It's instant Austrian citizenship for us both.

Would you want femdom if it didn't include sex?
That is a good question. I think there is a difference between wanting to be submissive and giving up control versus being subservient. What little I know and understand about Femdom seems to combine both.
Giving yourself over to someone else sexually allows you to experience sexuality beyond your normal limits by giving over control. Wearing a leash, eating off the floor, being used as a footstool is a whole different thing. If the latter leads to the former, it is part of the "letting go" process. If it does not lead to a sexual element then it is just subservience.

That is a good question. I think there is a difference between wanting to be submissive and giving up control versus being subservient. What little I know and understand about Femdom seems to combine both.
Giving yourself over to someone else sexually allows you to experience sexuality beyond your normal limits by giving over control. Wearing a leash, eating off the floor, being used as a footstool is a whole different thing. If the latter leads to the former, it is part of the "letting go" process. If it does not lead to a sexual element then it is just subservience.

Excellent comments....

Would you want it without the fetish elements?

No leashes, no thigh-high boots, no calling you slave or good slut?

I would need the fetish components. I am into humiliation no degradation, whether I am the Dom or sub. So all the things like boots, leashes, addressing Domme properly, being made to do humiliating tasks.... I would need all of it.

What are your thoughts on it Wild Honey?

I would need the fetish components. I am into humiliation no degradation, whether I am the Dom or sub. So all the things like boots, leashes, addressing Domme properly, being made to do humiliating tasks.... I would need all of it.

What are your thoughts on it Wild Honey?

Well, I grew up in a conservative religious environment, and lived for thirty years in marriages in which my submission was expected and given. There were of course no fetish elements.

I like some fetish stuff - some of it very much - but my submission doesn't depend on it. It depends on the relational connection between my submissive nature and a man's dominant one.

Please don't hear me saying your way is wrong :) I just enjoy hearing other people's perspectives and about their experiences.

tumblr_ntnfz2MszB1r60p8qo1_1280.jpg

I really like this one.

Well, I grew up in a conservative religious environment, and lived for thirty years in marriages in which my submission was expected and given. There were of course no fetish elements.

I like some fetish stuff - some of it very much - but my submission doesn't depend on it. It depends on the relational connection between my submissive nature and a man's dominant one.

Please don't hear me saying your way is wrong :) I just enjoy hearing other people's perspectives and about their experiences.

Of course... we are all different and have different likes and needs. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Glad you do. I prefer not too tough. Affection and sensuality goes a long way.

I like this one. :) I like to be affectionate and hands-on.

I probably identify most closely with the Nurturer/Pet Owner archetypes, but I should go look at those again.

I like this one. :) I like to be affectionate and hands-on.

I probably identify most closely with the Nurturer/Pet Owner archetypes, but I should go look at those again.

I need both, and it should not be predictable. Keep me off balance and uncomfortable.

I need both, and it should not be predictable. Keep me off balance and uncomfortable.

Have to agree with twister.

Sometimes it's casual:

s4AuskTl.jpg

Sometimes a bit of effort -- a pretty dress and gloves doesn't seem too cliche:

u3zqKI8.gif

And sometimes it's hot to set the scene - leather jacket, leather boots, in a barn! :rolleyes:

k4baNZEl.jpg

It's like wearing cuffs or a collar or a leash. Those things set the tone, they get in your head.

Back