Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

That's interesting, I had the thought that something like leather work gloves or heavy rubber cleaning gloves would have been more detached and thus more tortuous to the sub-male.

I saw it as an inspection process...with unknown follow-up by the one in control :eek:
Yes the inspection process makes sense and as you say leading to who knows what?

Is she just stretching his asshole in this one? :confused:

There was a series of pics. Yes, she was.

However, I tend to put myself in the guy's position. There's something weird and hot about just that one picture. Not stretching it for any reason other than she wants to make him feel exposed and opened up and, well, just because.

I think I just made myself really wet. :rolleyes:

vGlwjC9.gif

I don't know why this appeals to me. It looks tawdry! Awful motel bedspread. Guy tied up without getting undressed. Like he's being cuckolded, maybe? Tied up and made to watch something else?

Ok - I guess I like to make up these stories about what the heck goes on... but why is he still dressed??

IsQPzZU.jpg

The imagination expands quite a lot when one has two sub-males to play with :eek: Looks like she is just getting warmed up and hasn't fixed the restraints yet ;)

tumblr_om9gkoHKDj1sjofqmo1_500.jpg

I love this position.

I like that table in the other picture, too.

It would be interesting to have something like that just hanging out, watching tv.

Objectification is on my list of... interests. :rolleyes:

I would have to agree that he is pretty well opened up and vulnerable to...objectification ;)

I don't know why this appeals to me. It looks tawdry! Awful motel bedspread. Guy tied up without getting undressed. Like he's being cuckolded, maybe? Tied up and made to watch something else?

Ok - I guess I like to make up these stories about what the heck goes on... but why is he still dressed??

IsQPzZU.jpg
maybe you accidentally found a pic of a kidnapping :eek:

Back