Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

I was hoping to have caught you Kaena, seems I missed you.

Looks about the place

Definitely needs a good cleaning.

Since he has nothing else to do, he starts in dusting and cleaning up

She once again enters the room, having decided she might as well make it presentable just in case anyone stops by. She is pleased to find she has a visitor and it looks like he has already accomplished what she had come there to do.

Good day Rider, nice to see you here.

Good day Lady Kaena, very nice to see you here again. Congratulations again on passing all of your school work

Thank you Rider, sorry for the delay in responding. I stepped away for a bit.

Her Return

Her footsteps echo on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. The restlessness she felt deep inside her was a side effect of that and if she didn't feed the hunger deep inside her it threatened to consume her.

Welcome back. You were dearly missed. :rose:

Last edited:
Its good to see you again Kaena. Hope your schoolwork has gone well for you.

Thank you Yeishia and Veroe. I have been done school for over a year now, but, I have been busy working two jobs and not really having any time to myself.

Thank you Yeishia and Veroe. I have been done school for over a year now, but, I have been busy working two jobs and not really having any time to myself.

Congrats on finishing with your schooling, Kaena. 2 jobs is rough. I have only 1 that exhausts me and couldn't imagine how tired I'd be with 2.

Ive been alright. Cant necessarily say I have been happy. But I am surviving.

*Kneels briefly at your feet to press a white rose into your hands*

"Survival I understand," I whisper softly, " sometimes it is all one can do.

*Accepts the rose with a soft smile*

Thank you. It is nice to know I still have those who care for me, even after a long absense

My gift to you Mistress...

I had chosen the concept of my gift with thoughtful care. I wanted her to receive the present of her hearts desire this christmas. With the magic of this realm she would receive such a gift.

The beautifully wrapped box contained an exquisite red rose with a single thorn. Also contained within the box also was a a hand written instruction.

I could not turn back time or revoke death. The magic of the rose could evoke a memory, a dream sequence, even provide the trappings for a sensual evening with a special someone. It could also bring forth, clothing, a new toy; pretty much any material thing big enough to hold between two hands.

It was a gift of promise...

"The desire of your heart resides within this special rose Kaena.

Close your eyes and gently press your thumb into the single thorn.

Whatever you desire in this moment is my gift to you.

May your christmas be blessed with love and hope.

Yeishia:rose:

Last edited:
Her footsteps echo once again on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its glory.

Picking up the amazingly preserved rose, she smiles softly to herself as she pricks her thumb and makes a silent wish, as her crimson blood drips silently to the floor. Her hardened look softens briefly as she thinks fondly of the one who gifted it to her. She doubts the power of the rose could give her what she wished for. She only longed for one thing, but, happiness was something that seemed to elude her.

Setting the rose aside and taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. A sorrowful sigh escapes her lips as she thinks of those that have appeared to have abandoned her and moved on to greener pastures. She sits in silence and broods, dreaming of days long past and wondering if her desires will ever be fed again.

She smiles at the sound of the soft click of his claws on the hardwood floor as he approaches the couch. It has been a long time since she has spent time or even seen her wolf. She runs her fingers gently through his fur as he lays his head in her lap and they sit in silence for a brief moment.

As quickly as he has appeared, he has gone again and she is left wondering if his presence has been but a mere illusion. Raising a pale hand, she brushes her cheek where his rough tongue had caressed and shakes her head, smiling once again. Maybe the rose was more powerful than she expected. Only time would tell.

Shifting into one of her many feline forms, she curls up on the couch cushions and closes her eyes, her happy purr echoing through the empty room.

She wakes up, raising her silken head to see him asleep beside her. Standing up, she stretches, her back arching gracefully in the air, her paws in front of her. Walking silently to where he lay on the couch, she curls in beside him, her fur blending with his as she falls back asleep.

*nuzzles softly and licks her muzzle, tail wagging briefly before watching her fall back asleep*

She wakes up again at the feel of his lick. She nuzzles her head against his before moving away and shifting back into human form.

"Hello my pet, its been a long time since you have visited me here."

"I didn't work last night." She replies, smiling at him. "You are the one who should be in bed"

*ears flick forward then he lays his head back down*

i have the next 3 days off because of the 4th, dont work again till sunday night, so im being part of the daylight experience

*grins and wags tail*

Back