Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

Yeishia's wild abandon drove me insane with lust and I began to growl as I did my best to hold onto her thrusting clit with my lips. As much as I enjoyed the act of pleasuring a woman with my mouth I have never experienced being with one that could squirt! Even if I had my eyes to see and my hands free to feel, I still would have been taken by surprise by the flood of pure ambrosia that was suddenly filling my mouth!

I tried to gulp it all down, but the rush was more than I could handle and I nearly choked, but I turned my face to the side before it could cause me to drown. What a way to go... I thought. Giggling like a madman into her thigh as I smothered her smooth, wet skin with burning kisses.

She moved and I felt her lip on mine, kissing me, I swooned a little but tried to follow her lips as they soon parted from mine, kissing air lovingly in her absence, grinning from ear to ear as she called me a brat.

"I know..." I answer in a conspiratorial whisper, trying to nip at her lower lip which I sensed was so near. "Not all of it.. I want some too!" I add tilting my head, trying to discern where she had gone off to.

“I see I have a couple of naughty pets on my hands,” Mistress Kaena said in a teasing sort of voice. I instantly sit up in the pose she has taught me, with my legs parted for her pleasure.
Lowering my head, I bit my lower lip to banish the smirk that threatened to appear there. I nodded, knowing her assessment was correct, I really needed to learn control.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress!" I answered promptly, awaiting her attention patiently. I could only imagine what she had in store for me as she lead poor Yeishia away to be dealt with.

I didn’t have to confess. Mistress was all knowing, omnipotent almost. Besides my own juices were more than evidence enough.

“I do believe you were given orders to ask for permission to cum Little One. You know disobedience has consequences.”

I glance up at her from beneath my long eyelashes and see nothing but love. “ Yes my Mistress, “ I reply my voice soft and clear. “Please forgive your pet I..” I stopped myself. To try and explain would be an insult to her intelligence.

“ This girl... Er...I...welcome the consequence you choose and promise that I shall endeavour to learn from it.”

My eyes follow her gorgeous form as she makes her leisurely way to her toy cupboard. My mind is in a whirl of conflicting emotions. I was about to be punished, yet I feel no fear. All I feel is love from her and for her. I feel a sense of true belonging despite my very obvious failings.

My eyes widen slightly as I see what she is holding a rather large Hitachi wand. This devilish toy represented an guaranteed orgasm in under 5 seconds, a night of blissful edging; this is a punishment?

Confused I hastily raise my eyes to hers and watch has her expression of slight amusement transforms into an almost wicked smirk and it hits me...

Forced orgasms!

I gasp knowing that this punishment very defiantly fits the crime. I was going from never being allowed to orgasm to not being allowed to stop having them. I bit the inside of my lip to prevent myself from bawling like a baby. I’d never be able to endure this! I’d disgrace myself I was sure of it.

“Come here little one,”

I was at her side in less than a millisecond dropping gracefully down to my knees in front of her. Eyes lowered, back straight, thighs spread wide. The palms resting on them were upturned.

Posture perfect, I was ready and willing to try and endure whatever she wished of me to try and make amends.

I started to slowly count my breaths to calm myself as I awaited her next command...

Last edited:
He thought he hid the smirk from me but I have been trained to be observant in my career and with years of experience it wasn't something I missed. So he found the situation amusing, he may be singing another tune when I am through with him. I leave him where he is knelt for now, knowing the suspense of what was going to happen to him and Yeishia would be a small torture in itself.

I watch as she crosses the room to me. I can see the tears that are threatening to fall in her eyes and I wonder if perhaps I am being too harsh. But, I know she is accepting of her consequences and will learn from them. I do it out of love, as discipline not punishment. Punishment was too harsh a word for the situation. I did not intend to harm, just to correct the behavior so she will think twice before repeating it.

I look down at her poised perfectly on her knees, her slight body trembling a little as she awaits for me to begin. I reach down and take her hand and draw her to her feet, looking into her eyes.

“This is going to be intense little one,” I saw, my voice firm, yet kind. “Trust me, I will not allow any harm to come to you. Communication is very important on this. You need to let me know when you have truly had enough. Be careful though, I will know if you are lying.”

I pick up a soft pair of leather cuffs and secure them around her wrists. I then draw her hands above her head and attach the cuffs to the chains. Even in this position she is stretched out for me, her small breasts heaving with each nervous breath she takes. Using my foot I push her feet wide apart and kneel down to attach the spreader bar I had used on Raven earlier. She is now open and completely exposed. As I start to stand, I kiss along her leg and then hold her hips as I slowly run my tongue along her weeping sex. I tease her shy bud back out from hiding with my tongue before I full stand before her.

“Beautiful,”I whisper as I move to slide a stand between her legs. It is devised to hold the hitachi wand against her, no matter how much she squirms. The last thing I do is slide the hitachi into its holder and press the head between her swollen lips, ensuring it is tight against her clit.

“Ready?” I don't wait for a reply as I turn the wand on its lowest settings, allowing her to get used to the vibrations slowly before turning it up. I lean in and capture her lips with him in a deep kiss as I press the increase speed button, muffling the cries I know will be forthcoming.

Breaking away from the kiss, I smile at her before leaving her to endure it as I turn my attention back to Raven. I see that he is still knelt, legs spread, waiting for whatever I choose to do to him. I move silently behind him and kneel. Placing my hand against his throat, I pull him back against me as my other hand moves to his hard cock. Even though his cock has been ignored for awhile it is still hard and ready, a testament to his arousal.

“Do you find this amusing my pet?” I whisper in his ear as I stroke my hand along his hard member. I stroke his cock firmly and quickly until I hear his breath deepen signalling his impending orgasm. I ease off not wanting to bring him to release just yet. I let go of him and go back to my toys and select a vibrating cock ring. My smile is decidedly evil as I look back at him. The cock ring is devised to tease but is not as tight as the others, therefore he will be able to cum if he doesn't control himself. I kneel in front of him and take his hard cock in my hand once more. I slide the ring in place and turn on the vibrations.

“You will not cum without permission my pet,” I say, my voice holding no room for argument. I remove his blindfold and look into his eyes before kissing him softly. Parting my robe, I push his face down against my wet mound, covering his face with my juices. I pull him back so he can see my pussy in front of him. “You could not control yourself with Yeishia, therefore you will be denied tasting me as well. Smell how aroused I am right now my pet, but you are not allowed to touch or taste me.” I know it will drive him insane being so close to my pussy and not being able to do anything about it. It is a test to see if he will control himself when faced with an obvious distraction.

I reach down between my legs and part my pussy lips before sliding my fingers inside me. I moan as I finger myself, giving him a full show of what I am doing. I slip my fingers between his lips to allow him to taste me before returning to what I was doing.

My Mistresses readying of me had been but a prelude; the foreplay to my impending doom. Each sensual kiss, each reassuring word had held me steadfast.

I was was beautiful, I was ready. There was security in my bindings. My eyes were trained directly forwards as I blanked out my surroundings. Tunnel vision on the task at hand, it was all I had. Such isolation had served me well in the past I hoped it would serve me now. I took a deep slow breath as the first wave of seductive sensation over took my senses.

Up and over, up and over, up and over, on and on it went. This wasn’t meant to be pleasure it was penance. I had lost count of how many orgasms I had really had. At some point I had started to mutter a heartfelt litany of sorts; “I’m sorry Mistress, I’m sorry Raven, I’m sorry Mistress, I’m sorry Raven, I’m sorry Mistress.”

I was determined, I would ride 1000 orgasms to prove that I had learned my lesson. Up and over up and over, I continued orgasming until I could no longer even feel my swollen sex screaming in between my shaking legs for I was totally numb down there.

I was on my way to yet another orgasm but this time couldn’t quite get up and over, no matter how I willed it. My small hands were clenched in my bonds, sweat was running in rivulets down my slender form, my usually expressive eyes were scrunched up in concentration and I was no longer trying to raise myself up off the devilish wand. I was simply plonked down upon it.

I was nearing exhaustion.

“Sorry Mistress, sorry Raven, sorry Mistress, sorry Raven.” I was lost in my misery but determined to get over what I hoped would be the final orgasmic push towards to my own salvation...

Last edited:
Only able to hear the Mistress's voice as she prepares Yeishia for her discipline, I wonder what she will endure for her disobedience just as much as I ponder what my fate will be at her discretion. Something intense, the Mistress warns Yeishia, as I hear a lock click into place, advising her not to lie. I believe she has some sort of uncanny ability to read our very thoughts!

There is another click and something begins to buzz... I hear Yeishia's muffled cry and I wonder what the Mistress is doing to her, it sounds so good! I am so intent on the noises Yeishia is making that I don't hear Mistress Kaena slip up behind me, silent as a whisper, she was!

The sudden touch of her hand upon my throat startled me and I flinch a little, but instantly beginning melt under her touch as she pulls me back into her warmth. Her free hand encircling my throbbing cock. "I.... Unh! Am not thinking clearly, Mistress Kaena... I've been bad, I know it! Caught in the act of mischief and wild abandon!" I confessed as she stroked me to a rock hard firmness, I could barely endure without going mad and thrusting up into her hand!

There is a brief moment of respite from the delicious torment of her hands, before I am fixed with another vibrating cock ring. I nod my understanding as I am instructed not to cum without permission and given the my sight back with the sweetest of kisses.

Then I was pushed down to meet the Mistress's sex and anointed with her scent and juices. I had the same thought as Yeishia, this was punishment? But then, I was pulled away from heaven! Now I understood the full measure of her plan. I am to remain steady in the face of such delights and not lose myself to lust again! But how? I was already dying of thirst after that first taste! And here she lay, open and welcoming, an oasis promising life to a desperate man!

I breathed in her scent and caught a growl of hot lust before I permitted myself to loose it. Determination set in and I was in control, not the hungry beast within me! I think that having her scent and marmth wash over me will be just enough to keep me hungry but not savage...

But I am put to the test! The Mistress begins to masturbate right in front of my face! Mere inches away!but too far for my tongue to reach! "Unnnnnnn!" I moan, wanting, needing a taste of her! I feel my finger cock twitch in response, I want to be burried deep inside other as well! Her moan nearly triggers an orgasm but I use the breathing techniques I have been shown to stave off the sudden reaction threatening to consume me!

Oh such wickedness! She has such sights to show me! But this wasn't for my eyes alone! I could feel others watching as I was given the sweetest, yet briefest taste of her before she went back to pleasuring herself.

I couldn't help but whimper in need, craving to close the gap and feast on her! She looked delicious! Such a perfect shade of pink! And her sex, it glistened with dewy pleasure as she rubbed herself.

For an instant, I was weak and dared to see how close I could stretch my tongue, hoping I could somehow reach her tender lips! She was watching me, of course and I knew I would never be allowed access to her without permission. I looked up with shining eyes, full of longing and wonder and began to beg. "Please Mistress, allow me to pleasure you? I promise I will control myself!" I was desperate to prove myself, capable of caging the beast within!

I am ever aware of every sound, every breath from her as she endures the multiple orgasms forced on her. She had yet to ask for it to stop, but, I wonder if at this point she is so far gone that she has lost the ability to even think straight. The litany of apologies fall from her lips as if in rhythm with the wand between her legs. As her orgasmic cries lessen, I know she has reached as far as the wand was going to take her. Once her body has become number, it would take extra attention to make her fall over the edge one last time.

“Breath little one,” I remind her as I look down at Raven still knelt mere inches from my wet mound. I can see the hunger in his eyes as he watches my fingers dive deep into my pussy one more time.

“You have already lost control twice my pet,” I remind him, once again giving him a taste of the juices on my fingers. “Why should I believe this will be any different?” I reach down and circle my hand around his pulsing cock and stroke my fingers along the length. “Besides, Yeishia has not had the chance to pleasure her Mistress. It is only fair that she has a turn.”

I lean down and kiss him again before pushing him away and walking over to her to turn off the wand. I move it away from her swollen pussy lips and raise her chin so I can kiss her softly. “I think you have had enough little one.” I know she is on the edge for that last final orgasm and I am not so cruel to leave her like this. I kiss along the side of her neck and down her body, suckling on each nipple before kneeling in front of her drenched pussy.

Placing my hands on her hips, I part her lips with my tongue before finding the swollen bud hidden within. Using my tongue in a firm but gentle manner I slowly bring her up and over her final orgasm, basking in her glory as she seizes with orgasmic bliss beneath my mouth.

I can feel her trembling beneath my touch as I remove the spreader bar between her legs and then stand to remove the chains from her wrists. I wrap my arm around her to ensure she doesn't fall to the floor as her full weight is once again put on her exhausted legs. I assist her to lowering to her knees once more, my hand gently rubbing her back as she catches her breath and centres herself.

I move to lie back on the pillows left on the floor and motion her forward, my legs spread suggestively. “Come here little one,” I command, my eyes watching Raven's reaction as I beckon her. I know he is wishing it was he that had the pleasure to bury his head between my legs, but, his punishment was not yet over. “You know what I want.” As I wait for her to comply, I also motion for Raven to come over to us within reach of my hand.

"I..." I began, realizing I had no plausible answer to give. "Have no answer..." I admit, hanging my head in shame, gasping as Mistress Kaena takes me in hand once more, stroking me slowly. I ache to cum, but not without permission! "Yes Mistress, it is only fair!" I answer quickly, agreeing with a vehement nod of my head.

The Mistress expertly gives Yeishia that much needed, final orgasm and I ache to feel that orgasm surround me with it's warm embrace! But I know my place and wait for the Mistress to welcome me over to them. The care Mistress Kaena gives to Yeishia after she has had her final orgasm warms my heart and if it weren't for my lingering erection, I would want nothing more than to fall asleep in their arms. I feel myself twitching, I am so excited to see Yeishia at our Mistress, wondering if I will learn a few things by watching her perform oral on Mistress Kaena!

I wet my lips hungrily, I do indeed wish it was me having the pleasure of resting between her thighs, but I don't begrudge Yeishia, her time to worship at the Mistress's alter of love. I can't stop the mewling sounds of want from rising up in my throat as I watch. I'm almost mimicking Yeishia's mouth as I dream of running my tongue between Mistress Kaena's nether-lips, from where I sit...

That is until the Mistress bids me to come closer! I walk awkwardly, on my knees, with my weighty erection slowing me down, I slip into her favored pose once I have come to her side. "May I kiss your breasts, Mistress Kaena?" I ask, my voice thick with lust.

Her “Breathe little one,” had saved me from a colossal headache and to my mind my Mistress had in a sense carried me up and over the final hurdle to my redemption. As she lowered me gently to my knees to Center myself a stanza from ‘ Footprints in the Sand,’ had come into my tired mind.

"My precious child, I love you and will never leave you. Never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

She had never left me, she had been beside me every moment. My Mistress had in a very real sense carried me on her strong back.

The revelation was almost biblical and as she beckoned me to her, my eyes are filled with wonderment and in that moment I would have given her my very soul.

“You know what I want.” I did.

This would be my very first time doing this and I pledged to do my very best. I could only emulate what I personally knew and enjoyed to date. I preferred seductive and erotic, slow....almost like the feeling of a single never ending orgasm. If she preferred something different I trusted that she would guide me.

I vowed that I would worship this Goddess with every fibre of my being.

Reverently, I arranged her more comfortably on the pillows making sure her head was supported and her pelvis raised and tilted slightly.

My loving eyes were fastened to her eyes as I placed my mouth close to hers my tongue slowly exploring the delicate texture of her lips. I placed soft delicate kisses on each corner. All the while my hands were busy running through her locks providing light and teasing pressure on her scalp as they moved through each silky strand before travelling to her shoulders.

My mouth and fingers worked in tandem. My warm moist mouth nibbling on her earlobe before trailing hot wetness down the softness of her neck along her collar bone and between her gorgeous breasts as I licked sucked and nibbled my way explorably downwards. My hands slowly move across her silken flesh, savouring the feel of her beneath my fingertips.

As my soft mouth travelled across her skin my long fingers were following a deliciously erotic and almost parallel path along her curves as they moved seamlessly from one erogenous zone to another; sometimes as a soft caress and sometimes as a gentle teasing of my nails. Both sets of sensations were raising delightful goosebumps along her now hyper sensitive skin.

My mouth teased her nipples, sucking, pulling, gently twisting while my fingers gently paid homage along the sides of her full breasts. My hungry tongue dipped into her belly button as she arched upwards. I could feel the soft vibrations of her sensual moan in response to my provocative ministrations.

The goosebumps raised during our erotic journey began to frolic and dance in wild abandon across her heated skin sending frictions of delicious pleasure deep into the core of her stoking the smouldering furnace already residing there. Her guttural moan began to ignite my own arousal.

I kissed her slender wrist my tongue tracing small circles on its tender skin before slowly sucking her thumb sensually into my mouth. My eyes never left hers for a single moment, they darkened by degrees from pale azure until they appeared almost black as I watched her blossom beneath my sensual touch.

As I reached her Venus mound I paused for a moment breathing in her heavenly scent. I can smell her arousal it’s scent is intoxicating.” Mistress you smell divine,” I tell her honestly, my voice husky with desire.

I am aware somewhere in the recesses of my mind that Raven has moved, I know instinctively that he is with me as together we feed upon our Mistress’s arousal. We are all three joined in the here and now. We are one being, one mind!

Biting down on my bottom lip, I feel like a naughty child who has just found the candy jar. My hand continues a path down her body, across her hip my fingertips landing on her smooth moms relishing in the soft flesh beneath it. I am delighted at its slick wetness.

I trail my fingers up her labia … barely touching … just enough to let her know that they are there and familiarizing themselves with the contours of her most intimate parts. My teasing fingers slowly run across the valley of her sex, trailing up from her weeping depths to her clit … where they linger for a moment before starting the journey back down.

I do this a few times … slowly … tenderly, my eyes holding hers captive … our bodies warm against each other as I surrender to the desire; the gentle triple bonding that makes the rest of the world fade into the background.

I lean in closer blowing across the soft folds of her labia before pressing a soft kiss there. “Mmmmmm,” I hum, my arms reaching around cupping her quivering bottom and squeezing it gently, knowing that these sensations will drive her wild. I act on impulse and slowly run my tongue between her swollen labia.

I can feel the sensation of pure electricity course through her body at this intimate touch and am surprised by my own body's reaction to her responses after all my previous orgasms. I never dreamed that I could be so aroused again soon. My own needy moan can be heard intertwining with that of hers.

Only my Mistress truly exists in this universe, her warm body against mine, as I enjoy worshipping at the font of this beautiful Domina.

My teasing touch begins to fill her, the sensual motion of my exploring tongue, running through her love canal twisting and turning, much like a delighted child dashing through the candy store leaving sticky finger marks everywhere they touched delighted by the new taste sensations. Her taste was ambrosia to my senses a delightful re-awakening.

My mouth lovingly kissed and suckled until I had persuaded her throbbing clit to come out from beneath its hood, the smooth pearl now visible for a slow soft touch of my tongue.

I scoot my body around until I am facing sideways to her pelvis. “Gorgeous,” I declare letting my warm breath tease her swollen nub. She just needs a tiny push to complete this first leg of her journey. I place my index finger and thumb either side of her clitoris to raise and steady it, pressing the fingers of my other hand in a gentle message gently downwards into her perineum. Then, instead of licking up and down her vulva, I changed from side to side - straight across her clitoral hood. There is nothing sweeter … nothing more erotic than watching my Mistresses voluptuous body quiver in ecstasy, the tips of my fingers baring testament to the incredible pleasure crashing through her.

I give her no reprieve … no time to catch her breath as I gently Press a soft kiss to her mons, my tongue languidly sliding across her clit … the sweet nectar of her desire pools there. I return to my original position. Lifting her legs, I gently splay her open further. I can see her body tensing; her hands buried in something as she pulls every muscle in her body tight like a bow. I swirl my tongue around her clit, two fingers enter her tight wet depths sensually smoothing then pressing into the rough corduroy like patch of her wonderful G-spot.

My tongue slowly swirls around in circles … smaller … smaller … until I reach the epicentre of her being and I dart it in and out in a fast staccato, designed to drive her insane.

My Mistress had slid down the pinnacle of her first orgasm just a fraction, and it doesn’t take me long to drive her back up there, this orgasm promising to be more intense … more mind-blowing.

She writhes and shudders beneath my advances, the sounds coming from her lips more frantic … more demanding, as I drive her higher. Half pained, her eyes dilate… the soft sounds coming from her lips as her body shudders against mine, soon she is poised on the edge, and in a final act of seduction my fingers still on her g-spot, as I add another finger to press in deeper … opening her wider.

My tongue presses hard into that one spot that will push her over the edge … my free hand splayed across her lower belly with enough pressure to perpetuate an avalanche of pure fire through her system.

A fine sheen of perspiration glistens on her skin as I hold her in place, giving her the time she needs to push her mind into that space of total release.

It takes a second … one more … and then I feel the first pulse against my tongue as her body shudders uncontrollably. All I can do is breathe … my body rejoicing in her pleasure … as I feel her catapult into ecstasy … her juices covering my fingers in her thick enticing ambrosia.

My eyes on her I slowly suck them clean.

She is sated … breath racing past her lips as I slowly make my way back up her body, leaving another trail of kisses across her soft and alluring flesh.

She is still trembling as I stare into her eyes for a moment before giving her another loving kiss, needing a final taste of her. The intimacy of the kiss grows into a roaring fire, my lips devouring hers with heated desire. This final kiss was inevitable; small embers fanning into a glorious blaze into which both she and I surrendered ourselves, with passion and abandon.

What set this kiss apart is that we both rode every single molecule... missing not a single nuance of the others pleasure.

My feelings in that moment transcended sex.

“I love you Mistress,” I confessed in a hushed whisper before curling around her like a second skin my cheek resting gently on her breasts. I stay there listening as I felt both of our heart beats return to almost normal before reluctantly sliding from her body to kneel side by side with Raven pressing close enough to feel his heat and need.

I glance at his lips then across at Mistress Keana, she knows what I am asking. It is uncanny how she can already read my mind so well. At her nod I place my lips almost chastely on his, drawing him into our passion knowing that he will be able to taste both of us upon his parched lips. It will not alter his lesson, for it simply becomes a very potent reminder of what so far he had been denied.

I place my small hand on top of theirs. Our triad is complete. I sigh in complete and utter contentment, my eyes finally lowering as I straighten my posture and open my thighs a tad wider for her pleasure.

Last edited:
It pleases me that they both obey their individual commands immediately and without question. I watch as Raven makes his way over to my side, giggling at how awkward he looks trying to move with his hands still bound behind his back. I barely have a chance to acknowledge his question before she was there, a vision of beauty bathed in the soft lights of the candles lit around the room. I reach out and run a hand along his leg and up to his hard cock, teasingly running my fingers over it before reaching behind him and un linking his cuffs and freeing his hands. I was just about to give him permission to his inquiry when I feel her hands on my body and for a brief moment I admit he is forgotten and I was lost in her gentle kiss, a soft moan escaping my lips as I feel her gently tug on my hair.

I can feel his eyes watching her just as intently as I am as she slowly moves down my body, her hands and mouth igniting a fire within me. I squirm in pleasure as I feel her nails rake lightly along my skin, the nerves tingling with her touch. I am soon lost in the sensations as she continues to explore my body. Having never felt the touch of a woman on my body before, she is awakening me in ways I am unfamiliar with. My eyes never leave her slender form as she continues down towards my core. My breath deepens and I can feel myself growing moist between my legs in anticipation of her mouth exploring my quivering sex.

As she breathes in my scent I become aware that Raven has been left alone to simply watch. I reach out to him and grab his collar, pulling him down for a sensual kiss before pushing his head down to my breasts. My hand returns to between his legs and I skillfully tease his cock, moaning loudly and arching off the bed suddenly as I feel her tongue finally begin to explore my pussy. From that first touch of her tongue I am lost, fully in surrender to the sensations and pleasure she is bestowing on me. I moan loudly at each pass of her tongue and cry out softly as she turns my attention to the swollenn bud she has coaxed out of hiding. I can feel my orgasm building quickly and I writhe beneath her as I am overwhelmed by the sensations.

I don't even have time to come down from my first orgasm completely before she has me on the path to another. I tangle my hand in her hair as I feel her fingers slide into my molten core. My body arches off the bed as she presses against that sweet spot and adds another finger to join the first. I can feel the delicious pressure building between my legs once again even more than the first and had it not been for her hand on my stomach I feel I would have launched into space as I cum harder than I have ever came before. I collapse against the bed and gently push Raven back away from my breasts to allow her to kiss her way back up my body. As her lips reach mine I kiss her back with all the desire I felt for her in that moment, grabbing the back of her head to push her against my lips as my tongue dances wildly against hers. I am breathless once again as we break away from each other's lips.

I hold her close to me as she lays on my chest. I can feel her trembling with her own heightened state of arousal and I kiss the top of her head. I smile at her expression of love, pulling her tighter into me as my own response. I am still at a loss for words and hope she understands by my actions that I feel for her as well.

As I notice her attention turn to Raven, I reach over and take his hand, noticing that his cock is still hard and ready even after my teasing. He is learning control rather quickly and it pleases me. I watch as she kisses him softly and finally moves back into her submissive position, her wet thighs a testament to her own arousal. As I feel her hand over mine and Raven's I smile. I feel completed by them both and I am happy that they have chosen me as their Mistress.

I sit up and reach out to slowly run a hand along her dampened thigh. I brush my fingers along her sex and tease her clit for a moment before looking over at Raven. I reach up and run my fingers along his lips to allow him to taste her.

“You have pleased me my pet,” I smile as I kiss his neck softly. “You may have her as a reward. I am sure you are as desperate for release as she is. I want you to make love to her slowly and sensually. Treat her with the reverence she has given me. Don't lose control again, or there will be consequences.”

“As for you little one. You have pleased me as well, in more ways than one. Please accept this gift of my pet to use for both of your pleasure. I only ask one thing, you both will not come without permission. Other than that, you are free to do as you please with each other.”

I sit up and pull my robe over myself as I watch and wait to see what he will do and what her response will be to my command.

I come to Yeishia and gently wrap my arms around her, bringing her back into contact with my front, while kissing her neck. There are no words I can think of to utter that could possibly express how much I need her in this moment, only my heated breath against her ear as my hands explore her beautiful body and I press the fullness of my erection tenderly into her thigh.

I breath slowly in and out, laboring to keep myself calm as the feel of her soft, smooth skin excites me to near madness. A curious mewling little whine of need escapes me as one hand gently cups her breast and the other slowly drifts over her stomach, clearly on its way down to explore her sex.

I manage to swallow back on my rush of lust and desire enough to find words. "I ache for you, Yeishia. To know the tenderness of your love... Will you accept me within the temple of your flesh?" I ask, my breath hot against her ear as my fingers find the secret of her center and slowly begin to tease her.

"I fear I may not manage to hold out for long without your guidance... Will you help me to maintain the focus we will need to follow our Mistresses command? One moment within you could well be more than I can resist..." I admit, giving her neck a playful nip as I slowly dip one finger into Yeishia's core. It feels like a warm hug as I slip my one finger merely an inch inside of her and I let out a soft moan of wicked delight at the sensation. "You must know that if I enter you, I will be completely at your mercy... The only thing that will give me the wherewithal to withstand giving in immediately and coming instantly is your guidance... What do you think? Can we do this without failing our kind and generous mistress?"

I felt like I could simply purr with happiness, Mistress was happy and with us both. I was feeling sleepy but as I heard her instructions my mind came back to full alert. This time I was determined that I would fail neither one. She had gifted me her pet, that alone spoke volumes, she was trusting me with that which was hers. If it was the last thing I did I would ensure that I didn’t inadvertently trigger his release or betray her faith in me. I glanced down at his huge erection, I was tight and he was much larger than I was accustomed to. If he was already on the edge this wouldn’t be easy.

My mind was already assessing the situation as Raven drew me gently against his hard chest beginning to slowly explore my body. My head relaxed against him my eyes closed as I felt his fingers on my heated flesh, male fingers, heavier, more rough than the slender more possessive fingers of our Mistress. An exquisite yin and yang difference. His whine of pure need echoed my more silent mews of pleasure at his touch.

I listened to his sincere voice as he softly admitted to me his innermost fears. I could feel his body responses as he struggled for control. My hand followed his as it travelled downwards, subtly diverting it from my clit and into my core. His low almost agonized voice was a potent aphrodisiac to my senses "I ache for you, Yeishia. To know the tenderness of your love... Will you accept me within the temple of your flesh?" He asked, his breath hot against my ear as his thick finger dipped into my core. The core which out of practised reflex tightened around it like a steal vice. I immediately corrected my body’s instinctive response, relaxing turning my welcome into more of a loving hug than a brand of pure possession.

He wanted, he was begging, for my help, my guidance. I was skilled at holding back my own responses could I truly help another do the same? We we no longer partners in crime, we were partners in something way more important than than ourselves....”What do you think? Can we do this without failing our kind and generous mistress?” We could, we would. I was determined.

I twisted slowly in his arms pressing him gently down into the pillows until I was lying at his side my body only partially on top of his. My eyes found his. “Yes, Yes and Yes to all of your questions.” I reassured him smiling softly. “We’ll be one entity, we’ll make her proud, yes?” He nodded and we sealed our bargain with a loving kiss which never escalated further, we both made sure of it. Our joining would be a slow burn until we both had permission to dive over the edge into the inferno. It would feel like exotic foreplay until our very jump. We’d both worry about his orgasm, I would worry about mine.

“Breathing is key Raven,” I whispered against his soft lips. “I can’t do this for you, but I can help, I fervently promised him. I splayed a small hand across his chest. If you feel your near, close your eyes, blank out everything and breathe even more slowly than you are doing now. Inhale ... one Mississippi...2 Mississippi all the way to 6, hold for two and then the same on the exhale. Count the breaths in your mind, think of nothing BUT the breath.”

I placed my lips against the warmth of his. “If I feel you need it I will help you. Just squeeze my thigh” I nibbled at his neck as he had done mine only moments before, only my nips bordered on painful, just enough to center him before we began.

I only ask one thing, you both will not come without permission. Other than that, you are free to do as you please with each other.” Mistress Kenna's instructions echoed in my mind. There was only one position could think of where I could truly help him and control my own orgasm at the same time. My eyes flickered from Raven, over to our Mistress. “May I take the lead to start?” Mistress smiled, Raven gulped and nodded. I took a deep cleansing breath.

I grinned mischievously satisfied that I knew I had their permission ”How about we do a few practise runs, until we get you in me, it will be fun. Then you can take over. Ready?” I stifled a giggle seeing clearly that one part of him was defiantly sure and ready. His huge penis had stood further to attention and raised its metaphorical hand in a very definite, let’s go!

I need no further lubricant as I positioned myself over the tip of his needy erection and slowly started to lower myself, I was slick and wet and warm breathing carefully to keep my own muscles relaxed. Goodness, he was thicker than I had anticipated I could feel my body stretching to accommodate his girth which of course caused a reciprocal pressure on his cock. It wasn’t long before his eyes closed and I felt his fingers squeeze my thigh.

I stilled all motion and began carefully slipping up the loaded gun inside me just to my entrance where he could still feel my comforting presence; before placing my thumb and forefinger around and just behind the head of his penis where I pressed firmly and gently. I said nothing just waited watching his tortured face.

Finally, his gorgeous eyes opened and he smiled. A gentle pressure of my lips to his and I slipped once more on his thick shaft. We did our stop start dance a few more times until some how he had bottomed out and I was fully seated on his complete length. I felt stuffed, I felt needy and close to the brink myself. If Mistress had uttered my trigger word I would have cum on the spot, as it was I was still fully in control.

Throughout this prelude my eyes had remained on Ravens face, the gradual metamorphosis from torture to almost serenity as he mastered his own reactions and been an almost spiritual experience. Our Mistress had taught him so well and that I could be a small part of her process was almost a revelation. I felt like we were three parts fusing as one single being. Even now she physically was with us, I could feel her wrapped around us both supporting and uplifting us. The intensity of that feeling had my eyes filling with tears of joy. How I loved my new found family.

I grinned at Raven through my tears as I raised and lowered myself on his scalding rod and few times experimentally, still slow still mindful of not engaging my wicked kegels! I stilled again leaning closer running my small tongue across his lower lip before pulling it evocatively into my mouth to feast upon it; before releasing it with a small gentle plop.

“I think we’re ready to make love now don’t you Raven? When your ready to come, please ask our Mistress for permission for BOTH of us. Don’t worry about me your release will trigger mine.” I straightened up and smiled down at him. ”My lead or would you like to take the reigns?” I purred moving my body in a gentle flutter provocatively along the length upon which I was securely impaled.

Last edited:
Scene On Hold

Current scene on hold indefinitely. Real life can be a bitch sometimes.

"We will become one." I agreed, my voice a shuddering whisper by now. The emotions that swelled in my chest closed off my throat and I could no longer speak. It was Yeishia's kiss that saved me from this overwhelming oblivion. Her instructions lanced through all my intense emotions and I found a strange sort of clarity in them. As if my chest was opened by a surgical scalpel, I began to breath once more, as Yeishia's sweet breath whispers against my lips, I breath it in, and with focus, I exhale as she inhales, finding the perfect rhythm to literally share our breath.

Her hand... Oh her small, soft hand, spreading like angels wings along my skin... It nearly steals my breath away from me! "B-blank?" I stammer softly, why would I ever want to blank any of this delicious sensation out? Oh, that's right! We must maintain control, for our loving Mistress! "Yes, I understand, I will do as you instruct, if need be." I promise, feeling calmed by her words.

For a moment, I am holding my breath again, in the heat of her gentle kiss, but then I remember her words and I open my heart to her continued instructions. This tutor of love stealing my heart with her every word and deed. At the thought of squeezing her thigh, I am almost overwhelmed with the temptation to do so right then and there, not to silently request her aid, but only to feel the supple flesh and sinew that lay just under her warm and smooth skin. It is her nips at my neck that bring me out of my lustful reverie and back into focus.

My eyes light up and a joyful lump forms in my throat as Yeishia requests to take the lead. All I can do is swallow back my burning lust and nod as she breathes deep. Then! Her mischievous grin strikes and my eyes go even wider. "What have I gotten myself into?" I murmur, almost delirious now. Was i straining to enter her? I most certainly was! "Down boy..." I whispered, playfully, glancing at the juncture of our thighs.

I couldn't help myself, I had to still my breath the moment she pressed herself down upon my throbbing erection! "Ah!" I gasped sharply, with the first kiss of her liquid flesh enveloping me. "Unnnnnh..." I breathed through the sensation of her deep embrace. Inch by inch, our bodies molded and flexed to accommodate each other, her tight embrace and my thickness stretching her open. I felt my chest swelling up again, I was not letting the sensations flow through me, I was gripped by the pleasure of her sex! Breath! I cried out from within, but even still, I was at the razors edge already! And we had only just begun!

Blank! Blank! Blank! I screamed in my head, squeezing my eyes shut, I didn't even realize I was squeezing her thighs! I felt the upward stroke of her tight embrace, drawing, dragging along my shaft and I shuddered in pleasure! She did something, I don't know what, but whatever it was, it worked! I felt her comfort and guidance and even while I was still right at the precipice and in beautiful agony, I did not topple from this peak!

I lost all concept of time, my focus was centered on Yeishia and our union. How had she taken me in so deep? I had somehow missed it... There was this strange power in it, being rooted so far within her! The kiss of her pussy lips at the very base of my shaft! I looked up into her eyes with wonderment. I was completely lost in her, mind body and soul!

"You're being kind to me... I know you haven't been using your full potential." I playfully growl, realizing that she hadn't once flexed her pussy around my throbbing cock. If she had, even a little, I would have lost all control and came within her immediately! In that grace and small mercy I found that I had some semblance of mastery over my release. I was calm and I was gleeful. It felt as though we were on an island and that Island that held us safe from the violent oceans of lust surrounding us, was our beloved Mistress!

I was oddly proud to see the tears in Yeishia's eyes and swooned with her, aching with need beyond reckoning. Her graceful control was beyond my comprehension as she glided her sex up and down my shaft with practiced ease, knowing just when to still herself upon me. She swooped in for a tantalizing draw of her sweet little tongue and I opened my mouth to her bidding, drunk with lust.

Releasing my captive tongue, her next words altered my perceptions of reality completely and forever! I balked, what had we been doing all this time if not making love?! "W-what?" I gasped, my eyes the widest they have ever been! I whipped my head to the side, seeking out our Mistress, completely stunned. "I... I..." I stammered, unprepared for this revelation. How could there be something more powerful, more intimate that what we were already engaged in?

"You mean... There's more?!" I meant to ask the both of them, but my eyes were locked upon our Mistress, seeking, desperate. "Oh fuck! Mistress! I'm going to die, aren't I?" I completely forgot to ask for permission before returning my eyes to Yeishia. Her sultry confidence was about to be my undoing! I shook my head wildly. "I can't even think straight with what you are d...." I froze in mid sentence as I felt the slightest flutter of her sex send bolts of electricity down my shaft and up into my guts! "Oooing!" I moaned, nearly cumming on the spot! I couldn't define my need for her in this moment if I tried! I squeezed at her thighs so hard with my hands that I was sure it would leave bruises! "By the Goddess!" I cried out, arching my back and throwing my head back, pinned underneath her.

"Mistress! Please! I beg of you! Give us your permission now!" I cried out, or at least I think I formed the words, I had gone deaf from the thrumming of my heart beat in my ears! Please let me have formed those words! Intelligibly that our Mistress would understand them! I felt the tremendous rush of my release already begun! Before permission was granted and I was gritting my teeth, as the rushing rivers of my hot, thick seed burst forth from my body and crashed deep within Yeishia's own! "Oh nooooo..." I lamented, still deaf from the rush of my blood in my ears! I had not heard the explicit permission from our Mistress, if it had even been given!

Spurting, unbidden, I shuddered under Yeishia and within her! Cascades of my cum, I imagined splashing hotly in roiling waves against Yeishia's cervix. I thrilled at the thought of impregnating her, of tasting her milk and her cum mixing together on my tongue. Regardless of any semblance of reality. My private little kink, unless our Mistress dragged it out of me afterward! I stole that one little thing away for myself, believing that I had failed to do as commanded and wait for our Mistress's permission to cum. I couldn't tell if I was only panting, or if I was sobbing in the end.

Back