Properly Recognize the Contributions of Deng to the World Order

Yes. Republicans used to be on the side of the angels, but they started courting the white racist vote in the 60's to pick up Southern Democrats outraged by LBJ's embrace of civil rights. Now they've completely abandoned the principles the party was founded on.
Yeah..but...but...but the KKK was started by democrats.

There is an old saying in China that goes: "One should stand with sense even when there is conflict of interests with his own family." This means that as long as what others say are justifiable and sensible, we should accept it and not engage in deceiving ourselves, as in the story in which a thief tried to steal the doorbell by covering his own ears.
Seeing that even in the same country fellow countrymen may love or hate each other for a lot of different reasons, so it is not surprise some people here in this forum do not like Chinese people, it is very understandable, you have every right to do so, I absolutely agree with you. I am not that narrow-minded and I just smile it off because I know very well that only time will tell how naive those people are and hope they will not regret their childishness in future.
Propagandists are official government job, it is not any body who can breathe will be given this offer. Go to China to have a look yourself to confirm how many people vie with each other for a post in public service and how gruelling the college entrance examination high school students take is in the hope of getting a good job like serving in the government. But here, even the internet connection broadband fee is at my own expense, for your kind reference.

Deng died a glorious death on Feb 19,1997, unable to be physically present in Hong Kong to see the return of the British colony to the motherland in the same year, it was a pity. But his achievements and contributions to the world peace and development should not be denied and it is the best memory of him to know this on this anniversary day.

Back