Properly Recognize the Contributions of Deng to the World Order

gxnn

Really Really Experienced
A while back in Paris, the shops selling perfumes and luxury goods were full of Chinese visitors and buyers in large quantity, some of whom were impatient in the long queue and began their grouped card-playing right on the ground with loud noise, and the same disorder could be seen throughout other tourist cities in Europe that really annoyed the local people, who had made much money from those outsiders. The same happened to our dear American union now, when thousands of migrants from the third world are one after another risking their necks amid the close watch of armed police through the barbed wire and over the high wall into the land of liberty.

By now you know what accomplishment Mr. Deng has made and its significance to world, when he gave order to restrict the outgoing of large number of Chinese to the West during the reform and opening-up initiative back in late 1970s. If he had shut his eyes then, the whole world would have been full of Chinese people and most of our dear friends in the capitalist world would not have had the happy life they enjoy today.

There is zero reason to think we wouldn't have even happier lives though.

There is zero reason to think we wouldn't have even happier lives though.
I guess you haven't seen the duck floating on water, with its upper body keeping still and graceful like a statue, but its two feet made busy like hell. There is no peaceful time readily available, it's just that some other people are carrying the weight for you and move forward.Growing up in happiness, one often fails to appreciate what happiness really means.Talking while standing doesn't make you feel any pain in your back.The well-fed don't know how the starving suffer.Not to know how difficult the job is, unless he himself has done it. Having not stayed in Ukraine or Gaza before, you will be embarrassed to share your pain and suffering to others

Yadda yadda people always spew the exact same utter nonsense. I've seen ducks smart enough to come ashore if the currents are too strong. I've seen ducks just chilling on the water occasionally dipping their heads down to get food.

You have absolutely no reason to think that this would happen in the first place, much less that it would be a negative thing.

China’s history is a stain on humanity and the world.

From infanticide to mass murder of laborers, China has covered itself in shame.

The ancestors are weeping.

*nods*

*nods*
China right now is pretty shitty, it has not always been trash and its hilarious to me as an American that we are really gonna rag on really ANYBODY ELSE.

China right now is pretty shitty, it has not always been trash and its hilarious to me as an American that we are really gonna rag on really ANYBODY ELSE.

You obviously missed the point and purpose of my trolling the tedious Chinese troll.

Also:

I sometimes sign my posts with a USA!!! USA!!! and a 🇺🇸 for effect, but I am anything but an American ultranationalist. - And I think the views I’ve expressed about America’s sordid history on this board speak for themselves.

So, yeah…

😑

🇺🇸

Last edited:

*nods*
The same is applicable to the USA, where now Indians (not the forefather of Nikki Haley or Rishi Sunak or Kamala Harris) are called native Americans. Tell us how Mr Abraham Lincoln lost his life and why Obama was qualified to be President.
Yadda yadda people always spew the exact same utter nonsense. I've seen ducks smart enough to come ashore if the currents are too strong. I've seen ducks just chilling on the water occasionally dipping their heads down to get food.

You have absolutely no reason to think that this would happen in the first place, much less that it would be a negative thing.
Yes, nonsense it is, I learn this from the little boys in The Emperor and His New Clothes, which I believe you also learned in the kindergarten. It is no good to deny it when you actually wet your bed with your pee, though it is hard for a sleeper to go out of bed to visit the toilet in a winter night.

The same is applicable to the USA, where now Indians (not the forefather of Nikki Haley or Rishi Sunak or Kamala Harris) are called native Americans. Tell us how Mr Abraham Lincoln lost his life and why Obama was qualified to be President.

Yes, nonsense it is, I learn this from the little boys in The Emperor and His New Clothes, which I believe you also learned in the kindergarten. It is no good to deny it when you actually wet your bed with your pee, though it is hard for a sleeper to go out of bed to visit the toilet in a winter night.

Let me make this simple for you to understand:

You are a terrible and obvious Chinese propagandist.

I dislike China more with every post you make.

Now FOAD.

👍

USA!!! USA!!!

🇺🇸

I sort of feel honored that our little Literotica site ranks as important enough for the CCP to send a propagandist our way. And it's a deep mole (from 2012) at that!

I sort of feel honored that our little Literotica site ranks as important enough for the CCP to send a propagandist our way. And it's a deep mole (from 2012) at that!

“little Literotica site”???:

https://www.literotica.com/resources/about-literotica

From the article:

“Literotica is the most popular English-language adult storytelling community in the world.1 Standing apart from other popular writing-focused websites, Literotica was built by adults for adults from the start - and that’s just one of the things that makes our community unique.

Officially founded in 1998, the Literotica Community has been growing for 25 years. Today, more than 50 million people visit Literotica each month to read and write original self-published sex stories, erotic audio, adult comics, and interactive fiction. Our community of two and a half million registered members includes 100,000 authors who’ve published an astounding 500,000+ stories.”

😑

And why wouldn’t the CCP’s or any other countries security or propaganda services have a presence on a site like Literotica???

😑

Also:

Just read the OP’s collection of posts here on the PB.

Then form your own conclusions.

😑

Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by a Confederate enraged that the South had lost the Civil War. Barack Obama was not as qualified as Hillary Clinton for the Presidency, but he was a quick study and did a good job.

Hillary if such a thing is possible was overqualified. Not that there really is anything that makes you qualified. What got him through was a combination of Hillary had almost thirty years of conservatives attacking her and they had to try to research Obama and attack him at the same time.

Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by a Confederate enraged that the South had lost the Civil War. Barack Obama was not as qualified as Hillary Clinton for the Presidency, but he was a quick study and did a good job.

There are lessons to be learned here but you will not even try to do so.

What lessons have you learned from the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and the Presidency of Barack Obama?
We've seen the national irony of a white racist assassinating a President and a black racist elevated to the presidency, both of whom were Democrats.

We've seen the national irony of a white racist assassinating a President and a black racist elevated to the presidency, both of whom were Democrats.
It's a pity the Republicans embraced racism. If they had remained true to their roots, the first black American to be elected President would have been a Republican. But now you see Republicans waving Confederate flags. Shameful!

It's a pity the Republicans embraced racism. If they had remained true to their roots, the first black American to be elected President would have been a Republican. But now you see Republicans waving Confederate flags. Shameful!
That is a lie. Republicans were the first to elect blacks to both the House and the Senate and they did it years before the Democrats did so. Black and Latino voters are leaving the Democrat Party as we speak.

That is a lie. Republicans were the first to elect blacks to both the House and the Senate and they did it years before the Democrats did so. Black and Latino voters are leaving the Democrat Party as we speak.
That actually doesn't respond to his comment.

No no, I was right. If good things happen for black people racist whites lose their fucking minds. Nothing Obama displayed was racist at least not in any negative sense of the word.

Yes. Republicans used to be on the side of the angels, but they started courting the white racist vote in the 60's to pick up Southern Democrats outraged by LBJ's embrace of civil rights. Now they've completely abandoned the principles the party was founded on.

Yeah thanks.

Thanks for releasing the Corona virus that destabilized the planet's economy, you little commie shitstains.

Back