Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

I can feel your smile against my neck and I smile in return. Your words are a welcome change. It is nice to have some know what to do but still mind their place.

I reach my hands up and cover yours, holding them at my shoulders. I lift your hand and kiss your wrist, a smile playing on my lips at a private thought. I place your hand back on my shoulder and untie the string on the front of my dress as permission for you to continue.

I worry that I might have overstepped by bounds when I feel your hands cover mine on your shoulders. I swallow hard at the thought of what you might do if that is the case, but when I feel you move my hand to your mouth and kiss my wrist before returning it to your shoulders as you loose the tie at the front, the smile returns to my lips once more.

My hands brush the straps of the dress off your shoulders, but rather than let it slide to the floor, I press it against your sides and slowly lower myself to my knees, taking your dress with me. The purpose of my motions becomes quite clear when the soft material caresses every curve of your body on the way down.

Only when I am on my knees before you once more do I move my hands do your hips and try to turn you around once more. I stay there on my knees as I do, curious if you will take the initiative and decide how you would want your attentions returned, or if the choice will be all mine.

I shiver at the feel of your hands along my body as your draw my dress down. The cool air against my skin is a nice contrast with your warm hands. I can feel that you have lowered yourself to your knees behind me and I turn towards you as soon as I feel your hands on my hips.

Reaching out I run my hand through your hair, before tangling my fingers in the strands. I know I can use my position to guide you but I decide to see what you will do yourself. I know I will have plenty of chances to take control once I want to.

Feeling you shiver beneath my touch sends a shiver down my spine as well. Your hand tangling in my hair makes me wonder if you will take the opportunity and guide me where you want me. When I don't feel your hand pulling in any way, I take the lead. My hands on your hips act as a guide and slowly ease you backwards until the backs of your knees touch the lounge once more, I give you just a little more of a nudge.

Only when you are settled back on the lounge do I ease myself between your legs. Where many a person would go straight for their target, I turn my attention first to your legs. I kiss my way up the full length of your leg and press a soft and tender kiss on your innermost though, the sides of my mouth grazing your outer lips. My lips then kiss their way up and around your pussy before circling back down to the bottom of your slit. Only then does my tongue slip out from between my lips. I lick my way up the full length of your wet slit and end that long and slow lick end with a distinct flick of your clit.

I allow you to ease me back onto the lounge and part my legs for you to move between them. I moan softly at the feel of your kiss on my inner thigh and your hot mouth as you kiss along my pussy. I cannot help but arch towards you as I feel your tongue slide long my eager slit and I cry out softly as I feel it pass over my clit.

Using my hold on your hair, I draw you closer and guide your head to where I want you to go. I raise a leg and lay it over your shoulder, giving you better access to my pussy it also effectively keeping you trapped between my legs until I am ready to let you back up.

The feeling of your hand n my hair only makes me growl with a primal lust. I offer up no resistance to you as you guide my tongue where you want it. My lips close around your clit, and I suck hard upon it before giving it several firm lashes with my tongue.

The feeling of your leg over my shoulder, further opening yourself up to me while also trapping me only pushes me further. My hands wrap around your thighs and slide slowly up your sides before dropping down to squeeze and massage the thighs my head is so shamelessly trapped between.

I cry out softly as you continue to pleasure me. My body arches towards you and my hand in your hair continues to guide you. I feel your hands on my thighs and it only adds to the pleasure. I moan softly, feeling my body start to react. I know if you continue as you are, it won’t be long before I come.

I pull your head back for a moment just to allow myself a chance to catch my breath. I look down my body at where you are nestled between my legs and smile before guiding you back to my dripping slit.

My hands grip your thighs tighter when I feel you try to pull my mouth away from your hot and wet pussy. I resist for only a moment before relenting, looking up at you as I turn my head slightly to the side, pressing a kiss to each of your thighs as I also catch my breath. I smile at you, knowing that my face is covered in your wetness, but not caring at all just then.

My smile widens as I feel you guide me back to your pussy, and I pounce on your slit like a starving babe. I suck your clit into my mouth and start rapidly circling it with my tongue, my fingers gripping your thighs even tighter now as I try to bring you to the release I desperately want you to have.

I shiver as you place a kiss on each of my thighs and smile at you as you look up at me. The brief break from your mouth only worked to amplify my arousal once your mouth returned to my clit. I press your face close as I grind against you, my moan echoing through the room.

It doesn’t take long for me to come, my body arching as I cry out. My body writhes beneath you as I slowly come down from my orgasm and I collapse against my lounge out of breath. I gently push your face away from my pussy with a shudder and lower my leg.

Your shiver sends a surge of electricity through me once more, and I shamelessly continue to pleasure you, even as I feel you grinding against me, fucking yourself on my tongue. My grip tightens as I feel you getting closer and hear you cry out. My tongue continues to circle and lash against your clit through the full of your orgasm.

Despite the reluctance I showed at each step so far, I don't fight you in the slightest when I feel you push me away. I drop my shoulder to make it easier for you to slide your leg off of it. Only then do I settle back on my knees before you once more, my hands gently stroking your calves as you recover from the orgasm I was more than happy to give you. I know that my face is glistening from your juices, but I simply smile up at you, shamelessly enjoying what I was able to do for you.

I look down at you kneeled in front of me and smile. I pick up and cloth and lean down to wipe my juices from your face. I slip my dress back in place and reach out to brush my hand along your cheek.

“You have done well my pet,” I say softly, running my hand through you hair. “Now perhaps you would like to choose something else to do.” I look around the room, wondering what you would choose if given the choice.

“But first,” I say, looking down at your still partially clothed body. “You are wearing way too many clothes. Do something about that.”

I remain still as you clean your juices off of my face, and I let out a soft sigh when I feel your hand brush along my cheek. Your words make me smile, and the feel of your hand in my hair has my eyes closing for just a moment. When I hear your next words I immediately start to look around, trying to decide which of the many implements I would like to use. Your final words bring another smile to my face, and I let my dark brown eyes find yours as I move to stand.

My shirt is already mostly off already. So it's a simple process of just shrugging it off before moving my hands to my jeans. I deftly undo the button and pull the zipper as I kick my shoes off and to the side. I then push the jeans that I am wearing down off my hips and down, taking my comfortable briefs with them. I bend at the waste so that I can pull them off of my feet along with my socks, I toss my clothes on top of my shoes before rising to my full but average height.

Only when I am standing properly naked before you, my achingly hard and aroused cock standing proud before me, do I fully start to look around once more.

"So many options to choose from." I muse aloud. "It's hard to not want to try the cross though. I suspect that it's one of your favorites?"

I watch as you remove you clothes, leaning over to lightly slap your ass as you bend over to remove your socks. I am pleasantly surprised to see you are already full aroused. I smile as your eyes fall on the cross. It’s almost as if you read my mind.

I get to my feet and slowly walk around you, my fingers brushing lightly against your bare skin. I stop in front of you and lightly tease my fingers along your bare cock, raising my blue eyes to meet yours.

“The cross it is then,” I say, walking over to it and looking back at you. “The cross can be used for pleasure or pain. Which do you prefer? Or perhaps both.” I give you a mischievous smile as I wait for you to join me.

My skin tingles with the touching trace of your fingers, and my cock jumps at the feel of your touch of it's own volition. My dark brown gaze watches your every step and meets your gaze when yours raises to find mine.

I shamelessly follow you to the cross, this time letting my own hand graze over and around your clothed hip. "Dealers choice." I say cryptically. "Surprise me." I say as a follow up and step in front of the cross and wait for you to decide which you will start with and which position you want me in for it.

I laugh softly at your answer and take your hand and position in front of the cross facing me. I lock your hands and legs with the leather cuffs built into the cross and step back to take a look at my handy work.

“I never tire of the site of a man bound and helpless,” I say, smiling mischeviously. I slowly run my hand down your chest and down to you cock. I give your cock a playful squeeze before I walk over to a tale laid out with several items. I pick up a feather and turn back to you.

“Are you ticklish?” I ask before I run the feather down your chest and around both of your nipples.

I gladly let you take my hand and position you how you want me, my hands and legs bound to the cross with my back to it. Your words bring a smile to my lips as it's something I enjoy too. It's nice to be able to let go something instead of always having to be in control.

The touch of your hand running down my chest sparks a trail of tingles that follows your motion right down to my cock. I let out a soft gasp when I feel your gentle squeeze, my body already excited and sensitive with anticipation. A soft sigh of dismay slips from me when you leave me, even if I know it will only be for a short time. I watch as you head towards table with a variety of things on it and pick up a feather.

My dark brown gaze finds yours, and I struggle to keep my eyes open when I feel the light and pleasurable touch of the feather graze down my chest and around my nipples.

"Just on my sides and the bottoms of my feet." I offer up in a breathy tone as I let my back collapse against the cross, needing the stability just then.

I take note of your reaction each time I touch your body. I can feel your anticipation of what is to come and it excites me as well. I continue to brush the feather lightly along your skin, down your neck and chest and the along your inner thigh.

Smiling at you, I move in closer to follow the trail of the feather with my mouth. First I kiss down the side of your neck and down your chest. I sensually circle each of your nipples with my tongue before kissing lower. Down your stomach and hip before I stop at your thigh. I run my tongue along your thigh before nibbling softly, aware that my hair is brushing against your aroused cock.

My body tingles with excitement and anticipation, and the light path of the feather has my entire body quivering. It is nothing compared to the feel of your mouth though, and I let out a soft gasp when I feel your kiss on my neck. My fists clench reflexively and jerk in the shackles, feeling like they should be doing something in return.

My entire body starts to quiver as you are setting a fire in me with your trail of kisses down my body, and I flinch briefly at the light kiss of your lips over my nipples before you continue downwards. I flinch briefly when I feel the touch of the feather over my sides, but soon relax back against the cross as much as I am able to.

The touch of your tongue on my thigh pulls another gasp from me, sharper this time before it is replaced by a moan when I feel your lips nibbling there as well. My entire body is clenching reflexively with excitement at the feel of your hair on my hard and erect cock, my voice sounding off with surprise, excitement, and arousal, but I make no move or sound to try to guide you, simply enjoying the sensations you are causing in whatever way you choose.

I shiver at the feel of your body quivering under my mouth and the sounds of excitement and arousal you are making. I move to nibble your other thigh, my hands slipping between you and the cross to settle on your ass. I hold your hips still as I look up at you with a grin, licking my lips suggestively.

Ducking my head once again between your legs, I slowly run my tongue along your hard cock, teasing the head before straightening back up and returning to give your nipple attention. I take your nipple in my mouth and suck on it softly, my hands sliding between up to your lower back.

My dark brown eyes are almost black with my lust, and can't help but watch the progress of your head as you lower yourself down. My body is still quivering underneath your expert and teasing touch, and even though I can see the movement of your head, the feeling of your tongue on my other thigh sends another surge through me.

In the back of my mind I feel your hand sliding between me and the cross to settle on my mind, and as I see you lick your lips it makes me quake with anticipation of what I think is coming.

The once again sudden feel of your tongue on the throbbing underside of my cock pulls a sharp gasp from my lips. You almost seem to move in slow motion up my cock, my mind and body in sync as they pray for what is to come. Your tongue grazes along the underside of the distinct mushroom head of my cock before sliding up it to tease at the sensitive tip of my engorged cock. I know what is coming, I know it!

The sudden shift of attention catches me completely off guard, and before I have a chance to sigh with dismay, I am gasping with surprise at the sudden feel of your lips and tongue on my nipple once more. My back arches of it's own volition as I sound off steadily, pressing myself against you as I happily give myself over to you as I feel your hands on my lower back. The feel of your arms around me adds another layer to everything I am feeling, my mind almost lost in the sensations you are making me feel.

I had felt your body shivering in anticipation when I ran my tongue along your cock. It was obvious that you were expecting more, but, I have never been one for the obvious. I always like to leave you guessing what may come next.

Your soft gasp in surprise as I take your nipple in my mouth only urges me on ward. I suck at one nipple and then move to the other and mirror my actions. Then once again, my mouth makes its slow, tantalizing journey down your body to your cock. I slide out from behind and wrap my fingers around the base of your cock, my other hand sliding down to cup your ass once again.

Blowing lightly on the end of your cock, I tease the tip with my tongue before sliding my mouth over the head. Holding just the head of your cock in my mouth I run my tongue along it, exploring it fully, my hand sliding sensually from the base of your cock and up the shaft and back down.

My hands desperately pull at the shackles as you suck on first one of my nipples then the other. I ache to hold you, guide you, or be able to actively participate in any way, even as I am thoroughly enjoying being helpless at the same time. My mind is a wash with emotions and desires, almost not caring what comes next so long as you don't stop!

The feel of your mouth making that journey downward once again makes my breath catch. I feel one of your hands holding my cock ready for you as your other rests on my ass. My eyes are locked on you as you blow on my cock and your face gets closer bit by bit. Even watching it happen, though, nothing can prepare me for the shock of pleasure when I feel your tongue flick and tease against the sensitive tip of my cock. My gasp is loud and shameless as my hips try to buck forward, only to be halted by your two hands.

Then, at last, as I watch on, your mouth closes over the mushroom-shaped head of my cock. I feel your tongue sliding around the head, flicking against the underside and along the ridge, and my knees start to shake. The chains that hold the shackles in place rattle as my entire body quakes as I stammer. "P-p-please...Oh god please..." I start even before your hand starts to slowly, sensually, and deliberately stroke it's way up and down the full length of my shaft. "P-please d-d-don't stop...a-anything you w-want...just please don't stop."

My mind and body are truly obsessed and all-consumed with you in this moment, feeling and watching everything you do as I shamelessly beg for more knowing that the choice is ultimately yours and loving that fact.

I can feel your body come alive beneath my touch and the sensual teasing of my tongue. I can feel you watching me as I slowly stroke your cock and take your cock in my mouth. I shiver as you start to beg me, a sound that is truly music to my ears. I stroke your cock a few more times, sucking on it lightly before I pull away and look up at you with a wicked grin.

“Anything?” I ask with a laugh. “That could mean so much. Perhaps a promise you might regret.” I stand up and let go of your cock. I pinch your nipple lightly and walk away to the table behind the cross. I pick up a blindfold and step up behind you, tying it in place over your eyes.

Returning to my place in front of you, I lean in and kiss your neck once more before making the slow tantalizing trail with my mouth back down your body to your hard cock. Taking a firmer grip on your cock, I slowly slide my mouth down the shaft, taking almost the whole thing in my mouth before pulling back a bit and resuming my slow tease with my hand and tongue.

Your touches and teasing have my body literally on fire, and when you suddenly pull away I am unable to stop the groan of dismay that slips from my lips. Your words are a welcome promise of something to come, though I have no idea exactly what is coming. The pinch of my nipple is but a tease at this point, and my body acts on instinct alone, my hands pulling against the bonds as I watch you step away.

My breathing is already fast and ragged as I watch your every movement, my body desperately craving attention in whatever form it might come. The sight of you picking up the blindfold send a shiver down my spine, and when you step behind me I gladly relax to let you tie it over my eyes leaving me blind. Your following steps are soft, but I can hear you stepping back around the cross even before I feel the press of your lips on my neck. My head instinctively falls to the side, giving you better access to it as a low moan slips from me.

The slow and tantalizing trail that your kisses make feels all the more amazing now that I can no longer see you. My entire body quakes and my knees are shaking as I feel you getting closer and closer to my cock. I am so hard that it almost hurts, and the first touch of your hand makes it jump of it's own volition.

As much as I had hoped and begged for your attention nothing could have prepared me for the feeling of your mouth sinking down on my cock. It jumps and throbs in your mouth as my entire body pulses with excitement. The sharp gasp that slips from my lips is only the beginning of a low string of appreciative sounds. Oral is such a rare treat for me, and receiving it from you of all people has me literally on fire with need.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I say between gasps and pants, even as I feel your mouth back off to tease the head and sensitive tip of my cock once more. It throbs and pulses beneath your knowing ministrations, and it's taking every bit of my restraint to not thrust towards your please-giving mouth, lest that make you deny me for my insolence.

I smile to myself at your sounds of pleasure. I love knowing that I have you in a position where you would beg me to continue if I stopped what I was doing. The fact that you are completely blind to anything I might decide to do makes it even more appealing to me. I tease along the underside of your cock with my tongue before lowering my mouth down it again, my hands on your hips, holding you still.

I can feel your body practically vibrating beneath my touch and I know you are fighting to hold yourself back. In a way I am pleased that you know your place, but I do like the thought of punishing you for taking liberties just to hear you beg.

Pulling away from your cock again, I move to kiss along your inner thigh before biting you lightly. I move to the other side and repeat this action before returning my attention back to your cock. I lower my mouth on your cock one more time, alternating between sucking and stroking. I smile, wondering how long you will last if I continue teasing you like this.

Back