Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

*kisses you deeply as I continue to stroke your cock, keeping you pinned to the couch and under my control, enjoying the sounds of your whimpers*

*growls and shivers writhing, struggling, my eyes glowing amber as i moan, licking my lips*

sooo evill Mistresss *whimpering my hips thrusting faster*

You haven't seen evil yet my pet? *laughs and strokes your cock faster, taking complete control of your body away from you bit by bit*

*panting i struggle more, my nails digging into my Mistress wrists, licking my lips and i quiver, hips thrusting harder, faster, not wanting too, but the pleasure flooding my body was too much*

unnnggghhh please stop teasing me Mistresss

*I wince as I feel your nails dig into my wrist, but it doesnt deter me. I continue to tease you, leaning down to bite your nipple lightly* Why would I stop teasing my pet? I am evil remember, you said so yourself *laughs softly*

*whimpers i struggle more, Mistress hot mouth on my flesh causing me to arch, strangled moans*

mm.....m....MIstress please.......if...it pleases..let. me cum please im soo close

*thrusting faster in his Mistress hands*

*smiles at you and kisses your neck, nibbling on it lightly as I stroke your cock faster* Cum for me my pet *I whisper, nibbling your ear lobe*

My body seizes, her order, her command my body obeyed, a strangled cry as my body falls into heavy spazms, as my cock errupts, whimpering, moaning, panting before falling back on the couch, lazy, happy, unable to move*

*I continue to stroke your cock as you cum and then I lean back against the couch smiling at you* Mmm, my sexy pet, you are lucky your mistress was not in a truly evil mood tonight

*panting i giggle and shiver, rolling to my side and curling up with afterglow*

mmmmm hehehe ill bite my lip heheh *purrs and nuzzles softly*

*pulls you close and kisses you* Just wait until I am done school, then you will see how truly evil I can be *giggles*

Her footsteps echo on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. The restlessness she felt deep inside her was a side effect of that and if she didn't feed the hunger deep inside her it threatened to consume her.

She walks in quietly, biting her lip as she sees the dim lighting, looking around cautiously.

"Um...anyone here?"

Her eyes open at the sound of someone entering the room. The scent of another feline drawls a low growl from her throat which she quickly stifles. She looks toward the door and smiles a greeting.

"Welcome young one. Please make yourself at home. Everyone is welcome here."

She felt herself blush deeply. She nodded quietly to the slave girl...who barely acknowledged her presence, but she understood completely as she smiled, biting her lip walking in the building slowly.

"Thank you. It certainly is nice here."

A soft smile crosses her face as she watches the young neko enter the room. It was nice to see a visitor after the place being empty for so long. Unfortunately having waited all day for someone to join her, the night has fallen and it was almost time for her to return to her den for the night.

"It is nice to have visitors here once again. Unfortunately, it is late and I must leave to retire for the evening. I hope you will return to visit us again."

Her footsteps echo on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. The restlessness she felt deep inside her was a side effect of that and if she didn't feed the hunger deep inside her it threatened to consume her.

Not daring to enter she slips a basket of blood red rose petals into the room and then quietly leaves...
:rose:

Not daring to enter she slips a basket of blood red rose petals into the room and then quietly leaves...
:rose:

She looks up at the sound of the door opening. She watches as a pale hand quickly places the basket on the floor and then disappears as quick as it appeared. She smiles to herself as the smell of roses fill the room*

I slip quietly into her domain to leave a small Thank you card. While the friends I had believed in here on Lit had remained auspiciously silent ... she alone had not, I would not soon forget her kindness. :rose:

She enters her domain to find that it has been visited once again while she was gone. She picks up the small card left perched on the bar and smiles. Though she has not had much time to herself lately, she is glad she took that brief moment to let a friend know she cared.

Sighing softly, she looks in dismay at the abandoned room. It has been awhile since it has anything but a quick visitor and she dreams of once again being able to spend time here with others.

Turning out the light, she slips once again out into the bright sunshine, leaving the room once again dismal and empty.

Back