Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

*wipes your chin* there there...

absolutely perfect photos PK, thanks for sharing your sexy self with us

thank you

*goes back to work

:devil:

hahaha...what's going on under that desk sir?

I should not admit the naughty thoughts I have whenever you post my dear. lets just say we have had some very fun times in my mind. Thanks!

oh really????

Missed you! Glad you're back babe. Looking gorgeous as always.

aw, hey baby! missed you too :)

Welcome back sexy. Pink is definitely your color.

is it weird that I actually DONT like pink...LOL...I really don't, only for undies

Nice poses for the first set.

why thank you

Fucking delicious pictures. Totally in lust.

fucking thank you

Kitty, you have no idea how much you were missed.

I have SOME idea...

Very kissable lips! And I recognize all that lip touching, because I'm an orally fixated person too. I love to explore with my mouth...

If pervert fits... I'll own it. I have perverted thoughts all the time. :devil::kiss:

I'm a perv too, it's cool. Yeah, I'm orally fixated....

Morning Gorgeous.

You are making one hell of of a comeback, you will be in the Literotica record books.

Your lips make me throb with desire, I want to grab a hold of you and pin you down to that couch and kiss you deeply and passionately, tasting you and letting you know the lust I have for you. Pulling away for just a moment to see that sexy smile of yours.

That smile is delicious babe.

How is your day treating you?

holy shit...um, good now

Hard now!
Very nice PK, hot!
:

hahaha, hope you got that taken care of

Those hot lips will take care of
the hardness. Damn sexy baby.

ooohhh, nice

incredible pics. love

holding out for the other lips.

yours truly,
pervert

haha, you keep waiting...

hahaha, touche! I might still win even tied up...I'm a little, but fiesty one. ;)

Nothing wrong with that....just even more of an unneeded excuse to pin you down the hard way and take what I want.....deep and hard. Its not as exciting if you just roll over and take it..... I prefer to grab you by the hair and say your going to take it. :devil:

YEAHHHHH :nana::nana::nana::cathappy: Sweet sexy PK is back…..you have no idea how I m smiling here…..god girl your look YUMMMY and you made my DAY.
( so funny I was asking a few days ago about YOU, you have been missed big time)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Wow. I wish I could view these at work, but in a way, I am glad I couldn't!! ;) Intoxicating!

this thread could use a pic set of you rolling around in a kiddie pool filled with Doritos and mayonnaise. just saying. spice it up.

Wow. I wish I could view these at work, but in a way, I am glad I couldn't!! ;) Intoxicating!

Yes, I am not suitable for work :)

Hot and sexy as ever

Hey there! Thank you.

YEAHHHHH :nana::nana::nana::cathappy: Sweet sexy PK is back…..you have no idea how I m smiling here…..god girl your look YUMMMY and you made my DAY.
( so funny I was asking a few days ago about YOU, you have been missed big time)
:kiss:::rose::kiss:

Hello sexy mama. Yes...I was given a message you missed me and I came back. True story. ♥♥♥

Nothing wrong with that....just even more of an unneeded excuse to pin you down the hard way and take what I want.....deep and hard. Its not as exciting if you just roll over and take it..... I prefer to grab you by the hair and say your going to take it. :devil:

Well then...yes sir.

We'll see about that!

Yes we will. It's true. I like to fight back...

I bet you are frisky! Need to find out first hand.

Careful with those sharp teeth and claws...

You like the teeth and claws.... yet I would be happy to have you drag your claws over my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back