Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK, wasn't there a previous (old thread) mention of what your super-hero name would be...something like Wonder Nipples or Super Nips...something like that? If not, that would be it!:D

PK, wasn't there a previous (old thread) mention of what your super-hero name would be...something like Wonder Nipples or Super Nips...something like that? If not, that would be it!:D

Yes! It was Happy Nipples 10. hahaha

I want those panties when your finished taking pics.

reminds me of a story actually. . .

Pink lingerie...

last two pics, lighting sucked. sorry. not sorry.

pics have been deleted from this post

Last edited by a moderator:
and as promised...lips :) (the kind on your face perverts...)

pics have been deleted from this post

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep...it's PK10

Back for a limited time...pics won't stay up. I'll delete them as I post new ones (and not as often as before) BUT...I just can't seem to keep my clothes on or stay away from here for long.

So here we are on thread 4...

Hello, and enjoy.

Kitty, you have no idea how much you were missed.

and as promised...lips :) (the kind on your face perverts...)

Very kissable lips! And I recognize all that lip touching, because I'm an orally fixated person too. I love to explore with my mouth...

If pervert fits... I'll own it. I have perverted thoughts all the time. :devil::kiss:

Morning Gorgeous.

You are making one hell of of a comeback, you will be in the Literotica record books.

Your lips make me throb with desire, I want to grab a hold of you and pin you down to that couch and kiss you deeply and passionately, tasting you and letting you know the lust I have for you. Pulling away for just a moment to see that sexy smile of yours.

That smile is delicious babe.

How is your day treating you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back