Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I had a half hour or so to myself...and so to use my time productively...I took some pics. Not my best ever, but whatever. Enjoy. And I seriously need to lay off the chips.

these left me feeling blue. I can dream can't I? You are beautiful:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Meh. I had a half hour or so to myself...and so to use my time productively...I took some pics. Not my best ever, but whatever. Enjoy. And I seriously need to lay off the chips.
Might not be your best but your body always works for me.

You are amazingly HOT! I would devour you given the chance... :devil:

I'll take all that AND a bag of chips!

and as someone already pointed out...Salt and Vinegar of the kettle variety!! Yumm!!!

How about you lay me instead? ;) I really enjoy looking at your hot body babe! You are simply gorgeous...I would really like to take pictures for you :kiss:

Round one lingerie purchase just arrived!!!!!!!!!!! One set is kind of...for someone....he gets to see it first. The rest I will either do a fashion show Monday or do sets all week.

Round two lingerie is being purchased in a few days...

Yay! I love new pretties.

Round one lingerie purchase just arrived!!!!!!!!!!! One set is kind of...for someone....he gets to see it first. The rest I will either do a fashion show Monday or do sets all week.

Oh my would I like to see you in every set of lingerie you have. Of course that would be practically impossible via this thread so I would have to see you in person ;)

Of course, you might not be able to change after the first outfit without some sort of intermission :kiss:

I love being your special little lingerie viewer.

OMG. Listened to your audio - the combination of your sexy pictures and your horny lovely voice is totally arousing. Please keep them both coming. You have one of the sexiest threads here.

I don't know where to start but I know it will take me a very very long night to stop....! Freaking gorgeous!:kiss:

I love anything if it involves pictures of you. If you got a new jar of pickles and that meant pictures, I'd love new pickle jars. Do you see what I'm saying through all my convolution? I'm saying that you are a fuckin bombshell!

Wish I got to see your special sneak preview! ;):devil:

Can't wait!! :D

OK, in still rocking your world :D Love this cover version

Sail

Oh I love that song, what a great cover!

Whoot :):devil:.

I'm skilled at hiding stuff, you'd have to try the drawers ;).

But.....you just told me...so.....

these left me feeling blue. I can dream can't I? You are beautiful

Aw thank you!

Ooooo...soooo sexy!!! Love them!!

thanks doll! I got PRETTY stuff today, so excited

You can seriously hypnotize me with chest pics of yours...

you will now cross the border and come to kitties house....you will now....

Might not be your best but your body always works for me.

well thanks!

Lays salt and vinegar kettle chips.... just sayin.

WORD TO YOUR FUCKING MOTHER

You are amazingly HOT! I would devour you given the chance... :devil:

rawr

I would have to answer yes to all the questions you ask on this audio! and btw, I love your voice, it sounds just like I imagined it would.

hehe, thats my sex voice, not my regular voice

I'll take all that AND a bag of chips!

and as someone already pointed out...Salt and Vinegar of the kettle variety!! Yumm!!!

giggles

How about you lay me instead? ;) I really enjoy looking at your hot body babe! You are simply gorgeous...I would really like to take pictures for you

whomp whomp whoooooomp

Oh my would I like to see you in every set of lingerie you have. Of course that would be practically impossible via this thread so I would have to see you in person

Of course, you might not be able to change after the first outfit without some sort of intermission :kiss:

I could wear it all in...three months maybe?

Too fucking hot. You rock.

as do you

I love being your special little lingerie viewer.

right? goofball...

OMG. Listened to your audio - the combination of your sexy pictures and your horny lovely voice is totally arousing. Please keep them both coming. You have one of the sexiest threads here.

thankyou!

I don't know where to start but I know it will take me a very very long night to stop....! Freaking gorgeous!:kiss:

hehe...thanks sexy man

I love anything if it involves pictures of you. If you got a new jar of pickles and that meant pictures, I'd love new pickle jars. Do you see what I'm saying through all my convolution? I'm saying that you are a fuckin bombshell!

Wish I got to see your special sneak preview! ;):devil:

How did you know...pickles in my next theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back