Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting a lot of these lately...so here is my BLANKET statement. Capiche?

I Don't:

Yahoo, chat, cam, Skype, kik, Chatterbate or Snapchat. You can't have my facebook address or phone number.

More power to those who do, I think it's awesome...yay...but it's not my bag. Ok? I hang out here, I like fun PM's...that's about it baby loves. :kiss:

I've been getting a lot of these lately...so here is my BLANKET statement. Capiche?

I Don't:

Yahoo, chat, cam, Skype, kik, Chatterbate or Snapchat. You can't have my facebook address or phone number.

More power to those who do, I think it's awesome...yay...but it's not my bag. Ok? I hang out here, I like fun PM's...that's about it baby loves. :kiss:

Ummm, so do you have a MySpace? You didn't say anything about that!

I Don't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdhc9k07Ms

:D

Why did I just get the image of you snapping in a Z formation... must of been all the MySpace talk.

Because you're standing outside my window watching? LOL

I think Myspace still exists...but I have no idea if anyones uses it or not!

Because you're standing outside my window watching? LOL

I think Myspace still exists...but I have no idea if anyones uses it or not!

I think it's high time for a MySpace resurgence. .. all this Facebook nonsense has got to be about over right? ANd maybe I am peering quietly through your window... watching you figure against the backlight of your computer screen... white and blue shadows dancing on your face.. a quick glint in your eye... like the dying flames of the last sparkler at the end of its life.. wow.. I am a creep! :)

I do look over pictures quite a lot and I swear I haven't found anything that is not sexy with you...your body is a dream come true, your voice is heavenly and bedroom-like...your thoughts are wanton and slutty...you are just very much perfect babe :kiss:

I do look over pictures quite a lot and I swear I haven't found anything that is not sexy with you...your body is a dream come true, your voice is heavenly and bedroom-like...your thoughts are wanton and slutty...you are just very much perfect babe :kiss:

Oh I could show you lots of unsexy!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is you then show me so I can learn as much about you as possible...cuz that's what I wanna do, learn about you :heart:

I eat all the cashews out of the nut jar
I say terribly non PC things...
I like to make my mom blush
I have monkey toes
I laugh WAY too loud
I swear constantly
Sometimes I wear pajamas all day
Yesterday I wore a shirt that said DEEZ NUTS to put my kids on the bus
I never call anyone back
When I see people I don't like when I'm out...I sneak into the bathroom
I take cuts in line and pretend not to notice when people are mad
I like to say things for shock value
I make fun of people all the time
I don't make my bed unless I'm taking pictures in my room
I steal magazines
I go through people's medicine cabinets

ummmmmmmm...........what else

I have monkey toes
I laugh WAY too loud
I swear constantly
I never call anyone back
I steal magazines

You sound pretty perfect to me.

I'd marry you in a heartbeat.

I have monkey toes
I laugh WAY too loud
I swear constantly
I never call anyone back
I steal magazines

So no inviting you over to my house unless it is to be in my bed...got it! That's pretty awesome that you posted all of this because it is a lot of stuff I can learn about you. I don't make my ed either unless I take pictures...I just don't see the point LOL

So no inviting you over to my house unless it is to be in my bed...got it! That's pretty awesome that you posted all of this because it is a lot of stuff I can learn about you. I don't make my ed either unless I take pictures...I just don't see the point LOL

For sure don't let me near your bathroom...LOL...doesn't everyone do that though?????????

For sure don't let me near your bathroom...LOL...doesn't everyone do that though?????????

I don't have a medicine cabinet in my bathroom, but I have done it once or twice to see if the people are crazy or not.

I need to hit the hay sexy girl. I hope we can talk tomorrow some more :kiss:

Goodnight beautiful :rose:

I Don't:

Last night was wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back