Jonesing for a cock in my mouth

Anybody else missing that great feeling of a cock sliding over your tongue? Swirling around and around that head! Yum!
Me too, it’s been probably 3 years since I last had one, without Craigslist it’s been way tougher to find a nice cock to suck. But I keep hoping maybe soon.

I find my yearnings for a cock come and go. Probably related to both time spent on this site and when the wife will occasionally entertain me. (Since memopause, our sex life is primarily mutual masterbation; which is better than no sex.) No attraction to a man's body or mind, but I sure enjoy sucking a cock!

It's been only a few weeks for me, but I'm getting that itch for another! sniffies works best for me.

It's been about 5 month since I had a cock in my mouth and I'm missing it SO much!
5 months??? OMG it's been close to 2 years since I've had the opportunity to kiss, lick and suck on a cock ugggghhh!!!

Maybe by the end of the year as a Christmas present to myself haaaaaaaa but I'm being patient for the right opportunity so we'll see!?!?

😜

5 months??? OMG it's been close to 2 years since I've had the opportunity to kiss, lick and suck on a cock ugggghhh!!!

Maybe by the end of the year as a Christmas present to myself haaaaaaaa but I'm being patient for the right opportunity so we'll see!?!?

😜
That would be a nice Christmas present!

Back