Instruct your lover to take of her panties and/ or thights of before arriving home after work.

Agusto69

Virgin
I sometimes text my wife at work an instruct her to take off her panties and thights before driving home. She then feels very naughty and knows that I will check immediatly at her arrival whether she did take them off. I can hardly wait for her to arrive and I make her bend over, lift her skirt and most of the time she is already so very wet and horny. For us it’s the perfect foreplay. Anyone here that has similar experiences?

In the early years of our marriage I would take my wife to eat at fancy restaurants and then instruct her during the meal to go remove her panties. She’d often return and discreetly hand them to me over the table or show me pics of them in the trash can or on the floor in the corner of the stahl.

In the early years of our marriage I would take my wife to eat at fancy restaurants and then instruct her during the meal to go remove her panties. She’d often return and discreetly hand them to me over the table or show me pics of them in the trash can or on the floor in the corner of the stahl.
I have done that, along with taking off her dress on the way home and having her ride in the car fully naked. We always keep a vibrator in the glove box just so that as we drive, she can have a few orgasms before we get home. It kind of requires going on a dinner date where there is a longish drive though. Being after dark also is a requirement unless you wife is more of an exhibitionist.

My first wife didn't drive because of a medical condition and relied on public transportation except on Fridays when I got off early and could pick her up. One morning, I asked her to take her panties off before leaving work, which she did, but hated dealing with the pantyhose, so she started wearing thigh highs. It was so sexy seeing her sitting next to me, skirt pulled up and seeing that bare expanse of thigh and her bare pussy driving down the road.
This was a Friday routine for two years until she changed jobs. On her last day on the job which was a Friday, before she left for work she lifted her skirt, showing me a new pair of crotchless panties and asked me if she could leave them on at the end of the day. She almost didn't make it out the door I was so turned on. She was just as turned on as I was, saying she was wet all day. She wasn't in the car two minutes before she brought herself to an earth shattering orgasm while sitting at a red light.

Wow! Mine never wears them to the doctor. Her doc is gay so she loves seeing the wife's shaved cunt.

I have done that, along with taking off her dress on the way home and having her ride in the car fully naked. We always keep a vibrator in the glove box just so that as we drive, she can have a few orgasms before we get home. It kind of requires going on a dinner date where there is a longish drive though. Being after dark also is a requirement unless you wife is more of an exhibitionist.
WE BF never thought about a vibrator in the glove compartment

better taking them off BEFORE work

I don’t instruct my wife, but sometimes she tells me to do things. We have some lovense toys she likes to play with.

I sometimes text my wife at work an instruct her to take off her panties and thights before driving home. She then feels very naughty and knows that I will check immediatly at her arrival whether she did take them off. I can hardly wait for her to arrive and I make her bend over, lift her skirt and most of the time she is already so very wet and horny. For us it’s the perfect foreplay. Anyone here that has similar experiences?
yes but he makes me take that all off early in morning as i sit and work all day i am so soaking wet when i get home i also have to be wearing a short skirt too

Last edited:
Ugh…typos in thread titles are painful to behold. Even worse when one reads the first post and discovers the OP genuinely doesn’t know how to spell “tights.”

Used to enjoy frequent fun play like this before. Loved being out in public and instructing my wife to remove her panties, she’d do so hesitatingly at first but with less hesitation and effort over time. Loved watching her naughty grin as she would place them on the table for me and catching a knowing eye of someone watching when it would happen.
Also enjoyed hearing her teasing efforts at work and telling her someone deserved a present. She’s know what I meant and leave them her panties at times sending me a pic to show she did what was requested.

Ugh…typos in thread titles are painful to behold. Even worse when one reads the first post and discovers the OP genuinely doesn’t know how to spell “tights.”
Please don’t put a “spell” on me. It was just a slip of a wet finger.

Thank you for pointing that out. I was sitting here scratching my head wondering why my wife had never had a pair of "thights" in her undies drawer. :unsure:

My husband would often ask me if I was wearing panties before we went out. I shot back, check for yourself.
If I had a skirt or dress in he would run his hand up and finger me “just to make sure”
If I had shorts or slacks on he would reach down and finger me
It was a nice way to start our evening out.

A

cool

Cheers for the wonderful pointer my man. I read your post and tried it. Mrs Viking got fucked on the kitchen table thanks to you, admitting between heaty pants that she'd been touching herself since she left her underground parking at work...and driving right past two of her co workers on the way out, fingers alrrady slick. Will be indulging again soon! 🤌🔥🔥🔥🥂⚔️

Cheers for the wonderful pointer my man. I read your post and tried it. Mrs Viking got fucked on the kitchen table thanks to you, admitting between heaty pants that she'd been touching herself since she left her underground parking at work...and driving right past two of her co workers on the way out, fingers alrrady slick. Will be indulging again soon! 🤌🔥🔥🔥🥂⚔️
Good for you, and for Mrs. Viking of course!

Back