Best ejaculation, delivered or received? Share your story!

My best ever was my very first. I did not understand about orgasms at all until I heard my brother explaining to someone else that you have to stroke your cock for what might seem to be a long time. Next time I took a shower I tried it using water at first. I felt nothing happening to my hard cock but I kept it up. My hand didn't feel slippery enough so I poured Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo onto it for lube. It felt better - more slippery and intimate - and after a while it started to feel REALLY good. I couldn't believe this wonderful new, growing feeling and when the long-delayed fireworks happened my knees gave way and as I sagged I watched my first load sail up past my face and over my shoulders.

I showered and masturbated every day after that. We had a clear shower curtain and after a couple of weeks my mother opened the bathroom door and caught me rubbing one out. After that I jacked my morning wood into a shirt I kept under the bed before getting up.

What's the story behind your most memorable cum shot? Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

Best one I remember delivering was when my wife and I were still long distance. She came up for my best friend's wedding and made me abstain from jerking off for nearly a month. I was going insane after a week and a half. Edging was dangerous but I couldn't ignore my raging hard ons completely. Arousal in itself was becoming pleasurable.

She finally arrived but either got in late, or was too exhausted to want to do anything, so I had to wait it out another night. Not easy when you're suddenly in a (pubic) hair trigger. The following morning, it was time. I wanted to get laid, of course, but knew it would be very short lived. I think she did too, so she just teased the fuck out of my cock, never taking her white satin panties off. She made me drag and rub my shaft all over her torso, tits, and crotch. She threw her legs around my wait and began grinding against me until I could feel my orgasm go from building to imminent to critical. Pushing her hips down, I straightened up and let my cock pulse and dance on it's own, aiming wherever the fuck the recoil pointed it. I swear I could feel the texture of my semen as it coursed through my hyper sensitive dick and launched up her body. Every pulse was just as strong as the one before it. I tried to watch each thick rope land on her but couldn't keep my eyes open.

It didn't take as long as it felt, but when I opened my eyes again, the beautiful sight of my then girlfriend's slender torso streaked with six opaque white ropes of cum from the waistband of her panties to her tits. I could only sit there panting, cock still twitching as it softened. Last drops of ejaculate clinging to the tip for dear life.

She hasn't worn those panties since. I tried to reproduce that orgasm for her next trip up, but started too early and dreamt my release. I woke up in a massive puddle of semen the day before she came up. At least I unloaded in her from behind in my dream..
Great visual!

My best ever was my very first. I did not understand about orgasms at all until I heard my brother explaining to someone else that you have to stroke your cock for what might seem to be a long time. Next time I took a shower I tried it using water at first. I felt nothing happening to my hard cock but I kept it up. My hand didn't feel slippery enough so I poured Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo onto it for lube. It felt better - more slippery and intimate - and after a while it started to feel REALLY good. I couldn't believe this wonderful new, growing feeling and when the long-delayed fireworks happened my knees gave way and as I sagged I watched my first load sail up past my face and over my shoulders.

I showered and masturbated every day after that. We had a clear shower curtain and after a couple of weeks my mother opened the bathroom door and caught me rubbing one out. After that I jacked my morning wood into a shirt I kept under the bed before getting up.
We all remember the first time. Lol

My best ejaculation was in an Adult Video store. I took off all my clothes and sucked off two guys. Then I saw a finger in the GH, beckoning me to put my cock through. It was the first time I had ever seen a GH but I knew what he wanted. I put my cock and balls through the GH and got an incredible blow job. Must be something about being pressed up against a wall whike a stranger sucks your cock but I blew a huge amount of cum. U didn’t think I would ever stop shooting cum into his mouth

We should add a category for best ever - watched. Lol.

Chillerama movie. Zombies shooting their green glow in the dark seed all
Over the unsuspecting moviegoers popcorn…ultimately turning them into more zombies when they ate the spunk
Covered popcorn. 🤣🎥🍿

Last edited:
My first husband is not known for his adventurous side. (He quit music school where we met and decided to be an accountant, if that tells you anything). But I was reading how to get a guy to spurt a huge load, and I really wanted a big swallow of cum to think about when I was getting off later (I rarely came with him).

He was a little drunk, so I was going down on him topless. (He liked to roll my nipples between his fingers and make them hard to help him cum). And so he didn’t notice the amount of aggressive ball sucking and pulling I was doing. I’ve never gotten this to work the same again, so it must have been some combination of just-right conditions, but he blew a load so massive into my mouth that I couldn’t swallow it, and it spilled out onto my tits.

That man pushed me over and licked up HIS OWN CUM so aggressively, that I came just from him sucking/licking my nipples and making out with me, his cum all over our mouths and tongues.

It wasn’t only the hottest load I ever received, but it was also the hottest sexual I experience I ever had with him. It never happened again, and he swears he doesn’t remember it, but that fucker didn’t drink THAT much and I’ll go to my grave believing he remembers it.

To this day, when I masturbate to the idea of swallowing cum, this moment always features.
Damn that is such a fucking hot story. Wow

Had a few in my life, but most recent was about 2 months back. Wife started to massage my balls and cock, but this time she would really massaged my balls and started to squeeze then, I would raise my hip a little and squeeze her ass letting her know I like it. The harder I squeezed her the harder she squeezed me, Then she lowered her head down my stomach and teased my head with her tongue while squeezing my balls. I wanted this to last. She then started to suck my cock while squeezing, I would move my hip so that I could fuck her mouth slowly. It was amazing and I wanted it to last.
She stopped sucking and started to jerk me slowly, she brought her head up and started to suck on my nipple for the first time. OMG a feeling I never had. I pushed my chest up motioning for her to suck harder which she did, Her magical hand jacking me off and her powerful nipple sucking had me exploding like never before. I shot up my chest - some landing on my chin and lips, When done wife said I got her cheek and some in her ear.
Never told her I had cum on my lips and liked it, she thinks that is too gay

She will once in a while repeat this blow job technique, and orgasms are still mind blowing, but the distance has yet to be repeated

My best ejaculation was a few years ago. My wife controls my orgasm and I went 8 weeks without ejaculating.

We had plenty of sex, I just didn’t cum.

She had me edge for 1-2 hrs each night. I was constantly horny and needing release. During one edging session, I was so desperate to cum, I actually started to cry! (I know, kinda pathetic, but my need for release was that strong).

When she finally had me cum, she edged me, blew me and hand jobbed me for a long 2 hr session. When I finally came, I had such a strong ejaculation. About 10 strong ropes of cum. We recorded it…

Huge cum

My best ejaculation was a few years ago. My wife controls my orgasm and I went 8 weeks without ejaculating.

She had me edge for 1-2 hrs each night. I was constantly horny and needing release. During one edging session, I was so desperate to cum, I actually started to cry! (I know, kinda pathetic, but my need for release was that strong).

When she finally had me cum, she edged me, blew me and hand jobbed me for a long 2 hr session. When I finally came, I had such a strong ejaculation. About 10 strong ropes of cum. We recorded it…

Huge cum
Omg. Can only imagine!!

Huge cum
How did you manage 8 weeks without ejaculating? Not even a wet dream? I couldn't make it 30 days before saturating the sheets.

How did you manage 8 weeks without ejaculating? Not even a wet dream? I couldn't make it 30 days before saturating the sheets.
day by day.

Some days were easier than others and some were HARDER. 😂

I had sex dreams, but no ejaculating. Maybe imma freak, I dunno. We did one month of chastity in locktober and then I think we went right into no nut November. When it was time to cum, my load was fuckin explosive!

That was a feee years ago.

Now the norm is 2-4 weeks. I will say, it doesn’t make the ejaculations all that much larger between 2 weeks and 8 weeks.

Were in a long cycle currently and I don’t think shell release me till February sometime. It’s all good. Plenty of sex, mutual masturbation, 69ing, I just don’t cum. Im sort of addicted to the feeling of edging and not cumming.

"That feels great" I tell you."keep it up and I am not gonna last much longer"
Your gentle swirling around the head and in out motion is making my balls tighten. Then I feel the unmistakable feeling of them starting to go to work. I put my hand on the back of your head and pull you into me. Pumping my hips now.
"ggrrrrrr oooohhh "
"Here it cums, don't stop... FUCK"
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.
The waves of ejaculation start .
Each thrust brings more. Head swollen spurting. Holding your head tight on my fuckstick.
It starts to subside. Loosening my grip on your head. Pulling my hand up the shaft.
"Don't stop sucking..... take it all"
Twitching as your tongue swirls the head. Feeling it softening and fall from mouth.
"Fuck you are very good"

Last edited:
Back