Best ejaculation, delivered or received? Share your story!

ZfrkS62

Tired of boredom
What's the story behind your most memorable cum shot? Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

Best one I remember delivering was when my wife and I were still long distance. She came up for my best friend's wedding and made me abstain from jerking off for nearly a month. I was going insane after a week and a half. Edging was dangerous but I couldn't ignore my raging hard ons completely. Arousal in itself was becoming pleasurable.

She finally arrived but either got in late, or was too exhausted to want to do anything, so I had to wait it out another night. Not easy when you're suddenly in a (pubic) hair trigger. The following morning, it was time. I wanted to get laid, of course, but knew it would be very short lived. I think she did too, so she just teased the fuck out of my cock, never taking her white satin panties off. She made me drag and rub my shaft all over her torso, tits, and crotch. She threw her legs around my wait and began grinding against me until I could feel my orgasm go from building to imminent to critical. Pushing her hips down, I straightened up and let my cock pulse and dance on it's own, aiming wherever the fuck the recoil pointed it. I swear I could feel the texture of my semen as it coursed through my hyper sensitive dick and launched up her body. Every pulse was just as strong as the one before it. I tried to watch each thick rope land on her but couldn't keep my eyes open.

It didn't take as long as it felt, but when I opened my eyes again, the beautiful sight of my then girlfriend's slender torso streaked with six opaque white ropes of cum from the waistband of her panties to her tits. I could only sit there panting, cock still twitching as it softened. Last drops of ejaculate clinging to the tip for dear life.

She hasn't worn those panties since. I tried to reproduce that orgasm for her next trip up, but started too early and dreamt my release. I woke up in a massive puddle of semen the day before she came up. At least I unloaded in her from behind in my dream..

I had recently come out to my wife. She accepted it, and we started experimenting. One night she initiated sex. She was stroking my cock while squeezing my balls. I told her to squeeze them harder. It excited both of us. Suddenly I had an explosive ejaculation. I shot far higher than I ever had. Some landed on her breasts. She put some on her finger and fed it to me.

Later she told me the experience let her know i was bi and not gay. She said she was ok with that

I've mentioned a college gf who fancied herself to be a great cocksucker. She was good at it. I used to shoot a pretty big load and I used to really shoot it forcefully, especially after not coming for a day or two.

One day she was going on about how she 'never spilled a drop' of cum because she was so good at swallowing. I hadn't come in two or three days and I asked her to to suck me off right there and then. She smiled and dropped to her knees. It didn't take long and I let go a huge load. I really felt it flood out of me and I saw her cheeks puff out and she was gulping and choking on my monster wad. I just kept coming huge spurt after huge spurt and she began to struggle and gag. I enjoyed the spectacle. By the time it was over she had choked down what seemed like a cupful of jizz. It was leaking out of a corner of her mouth and dripping down her chin onto her white shirt.

I loved seeing the faint stain on that shirt for the rest of the day. Made me feel like a stud.

I have two. First, yardwork all day, and had been rolling images around in my head of my wife masturbating for me. Fantasy images unfortunately, but I kept making and adding to them in my head the entire day. By quitting time I was pretty horned up.

Took a shower without touching myself. After I dried off, took some lotion in and lay on the bed. It didn't take long, but I shot over my shoulder and onto the pillow. The rest fell on my chest. I scooped it into my mouth. Went downstairs and told my wife just how far I'd shot. Rolled her eyes....

In a tie for first is the first real, explosive prostate orgasm I had. Everything just seemed to come together. The realistic vibrator I had had two motors along the shaft. I nestled the second one right on my prostate. I just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. I fell asleep on my side with it still in me and all night long I'd reach back, turn it on for a bit till I came again, and then turn it off. I soaked the towel I had under me.

I was eating out my wife at the time now divorced and wrapped my whole mouth around it and sucked really hard when I saw her on the brink of cumming. When she came I felt something hit the back of my throat. I just swallowed it.

As for delivering there is too many to choose from.

Last edited:
I had recently come out to my wife. She accepted it, and we started experimenting. One night she initiated sex. She was stroking my cock while squeezing my balls. I told her to squeeze them harder. It excited both of us. Suddenly I had an explosive ejaculation. I shot far higher than I ever had. Some landed on her breasts. She put some on her finger and fed it to me.

Later she told me the experience let her know i was bi and not gay. She said she was ok with that
Nothing to do with bi/gay/giraffes, but I miss my missus squeezing mine just a little too hard when I was cumming, especially in her. (Whew, it was difficult enough to convince her that it was thrilling for her to just hold them as I ejaculated!)

First one was when I was 24-25 and just out of the army. I was seeing this girl, a hot little Italian/Irish woman. Very cute. red hair and fiery temper. We fucked all one summer even tho she had a bf (she let me give to her anally). But then she felt bad about it, and no intercourse, but other stuff was fine.

One night we got together and I was fingering her while I was jerking off at the same time. She had a hard time orgasming and she came super hard. This turned me on and I instantly came super hard and far. She was perpendicular to me so I shot all over my bed.

Last few years my wife and I engage in orgasm control so i usually go a month or so without cumming. We have tons of sex, including intercourse, but I just don’t cum from it.

When she finishes me off, it’s usually a long edging session, and I cum really hard and far. Usually 9-10 big heavy ropes. It’s amazing and worth the wait.

My most memorable cum shot was when my wife and I were dating in college. It was the first time she pulled my cock out and gave me a hand job. I shot a huge load way up in the air. Her eyes and mouth got wide open and she said, "Wow!"
She says the most memorable cum shot she got was when her college fwb's condom tore and filled her with cum. She was afraid she would get pregnant.

My most memorable cum shot was when my wife and I were dating in college. It was the first time she pulled my cock out and gave me a hand job. I shot a huge load way up in the air. Her eyes and mouth got wide open and she said, "Wow!"
She says the most memorable cum shot she got was when her college fwb's condom tore and filled her with cum. She was afraid she would get pregnant.
Mine was when my cute GF sucked me dry.............4 years ago.

My first prostate massage.

Was edging, started proving my ass with a finger, before long I was pumping hard with both hands and exploded in a stream that I swear almost hit the ceiling fan

A girlfriend and I had a full day of fucking and sucking. It was amazing spending the entire day naked and using all sorts of fun things to get her off. I was pounding her with her on her back and knees over my shoulders and pulled out. I came so hard that two spurts hit her face and hair then her tits and the rest on her pussy. We were both surprised, and she immediately went to wash it out of her hair. I joined her.

An old girlfriend, like from middle school, got kicked out of her home by her mom when she turned 18 and wound up on my doorstep at 2AM. I gave the couch and went to bed. About three or four nights later, she knocked on my door just as I was going to sleep. She wanted to sleep with me. It turned into sex and she moved into my bedroom after that. Although she paid a share of the rent, she thought that giving me sex every night would help keeping a roof over her head.

When she had her period, she would give me long and languid handjobs, lubed with the handy jar of Vaseline she kept in the bedside drawer.

On one such night, she was naked, sitting up, cross legged, the tampon string a little tail protruding from her lovely dark blonde pubic hair. We were listening to music and talking and she was giving me a handjob. Slow and firm. I don't think either of us knew the term 'edging' then but we knew the concept and she edged me a few times.

As I was getting close to orgasm she used her other hand to massage my balls and just as my orgasm started, she pushed a well lubed finger in my ass. Deep enough to stimulate my prostate, not to mention all the nerve endings around the anus.

The orgasm was incredibly intense, with ejaculate hitting my chest and the pillow my head was resting on. She kept her finger in me, moving it in and out a little until I was totally spent. She leaned over and kissed me, then got up and soaped up a washcloth to clean us both up.

After that, anal play become a regular part of our sex lives, mostly just as we were orgasming.

An old girlfriend, like from middle school, got kicked out of her home by her mom when she turned 18 and wound up on my doorstep at 2AM. I gave the couch and went to bed. About three or four nights later, she knocked on my door just as I was going to sleep. She wanted to sleep with me. It turned into sex and she moved into my bedroom after that. Although she paid a share of the rent, she thought that giving me sex every night would help keeping a roof over her head.

When she had her period, she would give me long and languid handjobs, lubed with the handy jar of Vaseline she kept in the bedside drawer.

On one such night, she was naked, sitting up, cross legged, the tampon string a little tail protruding from her lovely dark blonde pubic hair. We were listening to music and talking and she was giving me a handjob. Slow and firm. I don't think either of us knew the term 'edging' then but we knew the concept and she edged me a few times.

As I was getting close to orgasm she used her other hand to massage my balls and just as my orgasm started, she pushed a well lubed finger in my ass. Deep enough to stimulate my prostate, not to mention all the nerve endings around the anus.

The orgasm was incredibly intense, with ejaculate hitting my chest and the pillow my head was resting on. She kept her finger in me, moving it in and out a little until I was totally spent. She leaned over and kissed me, then got up and soaped up a washcloth to clean us both up.

After that, anal play become a regular part of our sex lives, mostly just as we were orgasming.
Why not BJs?

When I was 18 I was fooling around with my girlfriend in my bedroom. She had huge tits and I wanted to titty fuck her, my first time doing this. I slid my cock between her breasts and pushed them together. Almost immediately I came hard. All over her face, neck, the bed, and in her hair. That last part upset her a bit and she had to shower and wash her hair hahaa. I remember being at work later that day and getting hard just thinking about it.

That's just one, there are plenty of memories like that from over the years...

Back