Best ejaculation, delivered or received? Share your story!

There’s just too many.one was this summer with my gf on a sand bar,which led to skinny dipping them into some great sex.she came

Another memorable ejaculation delivered from my husband was not one I was on the receiving end of but was present and watching when it happened. Without going into the back detail, it was during a threesome with myself, my husband and a neighbor we had become friends with. She was in a dead end, sexless marriage, and while living together, he was also out of town most of the time. A very hot Saturday afternoon, we had met up earlier at our mail box kiosk and I invited her over for a drink. I had suspicions she was bi or at least bi curious. A few hours later, a few drinks and a joint we were sharing, we all ended up in our bedroom. After, my husband fucked me, I watched him with Shawna while I laid to the side playing with myself. It was hot, very hot. His 6'1" muscular frame on top of hers, much shorter at about 5'2". Her head was shaking side to side as she begged him to fuck her. Soon, it was more than Jon could take. He asked her where he could cum and she said, "my face..on my face!" He suddenly pulled out, moved up over her and began squirting cum all over her extended tongue and face. To say he plastered her is an understatement.

Later, she said that in times past when she and her husband had sex, she asked him to do it but it wouldn't. He thought it was disgusting. She took a number of facials from him over a couple of years before a job relocation took her out of state. That particular threesome was also the one that kicked in my love of watching him with other women.

I was trying to think of an exceptional ejaculation received but the only ones that come to mind were when I gave a BJ and it seemed like he pumped a quart of cum into my mouth. I have had some wonderful fucks and apparently received a huge load but you do not notice that until you get up and then have a river of cum flowing down your thighs. I have never been into facials or body shots but there are times when you can feel him pulsing and know you are getting a really nice load. Perhaps one of my favorites is when on top and we have a nice fuck. I tend to lay on top of him for a bit and when I finally dismount, I can feel that little gush of love juice dropping on his cock and balls. Of course the polite thing to do is drop my head down and clean him up. Surprising how often the cock comes back to life again.

I was trying to think of an exceptional ejaculation received but the only ones that come to mind were when I gave a BJ and it seemed like he pumped a quart of cum into my mouth. I have had some wonderful fucks and apparently received a huge load but you do not notice that until you get up and then have a river of cum flowing down your thighs. I have never been into facials or body shots but there are times when you can feel him pulsing and know you are getting a really nice load. Perhaps one of my favorites is when on top and we have a nice fuck. I tend to lay on top of him for a bit and when I finally dismount, I can feel that little gush of love juice dropping on his cock and balls. Of course the polite thing to do is drop my head down and clean him up. Surprising how often the cock comes back to life again.
This reminded me of a long-ago gf. She was on top, riding me. She had some great vaginal muscles that gripped and released me. I came. Not sure she did, but without letting me slip out, she started to talk about her bi- adventures, in absolutely exquisite detail. I got hard again, all without leaving the confines of her pussy. And I came again.

And when she lifted her leg to climb off me, both my loads fell out onto my belly and pubic area. We both relished in it.

I didn’t even know her name, just a hot older slut I met on an adult website. Showed up at her condo and within 15 minutes her legs were spread and I was plowing into her. After a good hard deep fuck I pulled out standing on the side of the bed…. It might come flu a couple of feet and covered her face, hair, big tits, and stomach. It just didn’t stop until she was covered. That’s how fucking turned on I was…

This reminded me of a long-ago gf. She was on top, riding me. She had some great vaginal muscles that gripped and released me. I came. Not sure she did, but without letting me slip out, she started to talk about her bi- adventures, in absolutely exquisite detail. I got hard again, all without leaving the confines of her pussy. And I came again.

And when she lifted her leg to climb off me, both my loads fell out onto my belly and pubic area. We both relished in it.
It certainly would be a long time ago for me to have a guy cum twice inside me without some rest.

It certainly would be a long time ago for me to have a guy cum twice inside me without some rest.
I sure miss those days of being able to go again after just a few minutes. Had a wonderful first lover who knew just how to grip my cock and keep it inside her as I approached the point of no return. My thought was to pull out right before, her being married, but nope. She had me where she wanted me, and I happily let it nature take its course.

I sure miss those days of being able to go again after just a few minutes. Had a wonderful first lover who knew just how to grip my cock and keep it inside her as I approached the point of no return. My thought was to pull out right before, her being married, but nope. She had me where she wanted me, and I happily let it nature take its course.
I find that once I get to a certain point, my lizard brain takes over and I want him inside when he cums. Besides pulling out is not very safe anyway. If he is in there bare, he might as well finish there.

Yes, she wanted it that way. I’ll never forget that first time. She gave me a kiss on the lips after I came, and then rolled off of me, got dressed, and went home. I was ready for round two.

My best ejaculation experience was as the recipient. (Bi male) Lazy afternoon at a bath house and nearly nobody there. Went into the sauna and a good looking, tall guy, with a nice shaved cock was hanging out naked. As I walked in, he opened his legs a little wider and that was all it took. I sat on the bench below him and began kissing and sucking his cock. He was soon rock hard and close to 8”!

He complimented me on my mouth and said he would like to cum in my mouth, but needed to warn me he would cum a lot.

I told him I would love that and got right back on him. He kept moaning louder and after a few minutes, told me he was going to cum, and repeated his, “I cum a lot” warning.

I shifted back just a bit, holding his head in my mouth and made eye contact as I drew my finger tips around the side of his clenching balls. His eyes rolled back, his cock jumped in my mouth and…

Suddenly I was rushing to swallow, my mouth ready to burst. I swallowed again, and his pulsing cock came out of my mouth. I took a couple large blasts to the face and hair.

A couple blasts went over my right shoulder and left ropes from my shoulder to my ass cheek! A blast hit my right bicep and chest.

I tried to get my mouth back on him and took another shot to the face before feeling my mouth filling again!

When he stopped shooting, he kept oozing. I just kept sucking and swallowing! At one point I had cum coming out my nose.

When his cum fountain stopped, we each caught our breath before I spent a considerable amount of time licking and sucking him clean.

I looked like I had taken on several men, but it was only one.

We showered together and I tried to talk him into round two, but he had to get on the road.

Very nice feeling when the lady is on top & you both have good orgasms. The feeling of a warm cum mixture trickling down over your cock & balls just makes you want to go again, especially if your lady spreads it over you &/or wants it clean you up - very intimate feeling..................

Very nice feeling when the lady is on top & you both have good orgasms. The feeling of a warm cum mixture trickling down over your cock & balls just makes you want to go again, especially if your lady spreads it over you &/or wants it clean you up - very intimate feeling..................
That’s true

This makes me hot!!! Geesh!!!

Boring reply here but my best ejaculation stories are the two that made me a dad. Otherwise, it would be back in my college days when I spent the night with a divorced high school teacher. We had sex that night but after her morning shower she came back to bed and asked me to fuck her again because she wanted to feel my cum leaking out of her all day.

When I was young I’d visit my local pub pretty regular and one lady I wasn’t attracted to so much but we got on really well told me she hit on me while I was drunk.
I asked what happened and she said I politely said it would just be just sex and so she didn’t take it further.

We always had a drink together & she ended up saying she just wanted to suck my cock and nothing more.
Each time I said you’d want more & she assured me I could visit for just a blow job and leave afterwards .

One day I caved in & visited & went straight to her bedroom & true to her word she sucked my cock. She was laying on her back & I straddled her chest & titty fucked her while she sucked my dick.

Incredibly enough I wasn’t as horny as I thought & was just watching the TV while we did this .
Well after a while things just hit me & I came more than I have ever.

I coated her tits, neck , face & her hair . Rope after rope. I was shocked and was apologising . She was shocked but seemed to have really loved it .
I cleaned her up still apologising . The cum was everywhere & so much of it .
We stayed great friends 😊 but never repeated things

I really wish that I could remember my first wet dream better. What I do recall was that it was a pretty big and messy load. I was 15 at the time and had never gone farther than a kiss.
I do recall my first ejaculation. I distinctly had the sensation that I was going to pee all over everything.
Now I like to fuck slowly, then tease a bit and then faster. When I'm getting close, I like to stop and relish the moment of penetration in a warm and wet pussy. I will often experience a small contraction that results in my own sloppy seconds. It feels so good that it's hard to hold back but the urge to cum is just too strong.

Back in the summer of my sexual initiation (Lit Legal BTW) I was dating a woman of more experience than me. No pregnancy protection except pulling out at the last second.

During one of our marathon sessions when I had already cum a few times, she was squatting on top in cowgirl, riding me briskly. I gave her a verbal warning about cumming so she could lift off and stroke me to completion.

My cum shots surprised both of us. I remember the sounds vividly; the quiet smack of my cock as the first rope flew out, the splat of it hitting the headboard, the soft plop of the next two landing on my face and her uuuhhhnn as she watched it run into my grimacing mouth..

Back in the summer of my sexual initiation (Lit Legal BTW) I was dating a woman of more experience than me. No pregnancy protection except pulling out at the last second.

During one of our marathon sessions when I had already cum a few times, she was squatting on top in cowgirl, riding me briskly. I gave her a verbal warning about cumming so she could lift off and stroke me to completion.

My cum shots surprised both of us. I remember the sounds vividly; the quiet smack of my cock as the first rope flew out, the splat of it hitting the headboard, the soft plop of the next two landing on my face and her uuuhhhnn as she watched it run into my grimacing mouth..
Not a stranger to the "where'd that come from?" Volume after a marathon. There have been a couple times where we thought I was fairly drained but the next round ended up with a volume that rivaled the first round.

Not a stranger to the "where'd that come from?" Volume after a marathon. There have been a couple times where we thought I was fairly drained but the next round ended up with a volume that rivaled the first round.

In the one from my previous post it was not so much the volume but rather the distance of the cum shot. It was much more than the first round. And the second round. And the third round . . .

Youth is wasted on the young!

I used to have a little cheese shop. I got a call one afternoon from a lovely female voice who said she was just in my store and really enjoyed it and seeing me too! Not to miss an opportunity, I continued chatting and we agreed to meet the following day in a local park. We sat in my car and the talk was pretty normal until she reached over and rubbed my hardening cock in my pants. I smiled and opened up my jeans and she proceeded to give me a fab BJ! She used her tongue to vibrate around my cockhead until I shot her mouth full! It was awesome. We continued meeting and I learned she was a wonderful fuck too!
A question? My ex gave the greatest head and when she did she went deep. She always kept her eyes on me, To me thats hot or a few times we did or I should say she did several guys and whoever she was doing had her complete attention. That makes sense,
Now the question I told her not to swallow. Show me and then we would kiss. Do any of you guys kiss your woman after you cum in her mouth? Look I don't want another guys cum, but every new gal was so surprised and well I liked it.

Back