Going to enjoy getting wet and tingly at work today...

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
One of the things I love about being a woman is that I can be aroused for hours without being forced to "take care of it" the way men do with an erection.

The last time I had a man with whom I sexted almost constantly, I loved to tell him just how wet and distracted I was becoming at work. On days where I was home, I would masturbate midday and then again in the evening.

My libido seems to ease off for weeks or months at a time, and then come back with a vengeance, as you can tell if you've observed how often I'm posting...

I love getting so aroused when I "shouldn't" to the point where I can barely resist touching my clit through my pants... but then making warm and sweet conversation with those around me, knowing that they have no idea how vulgar and constant my fantasies really are... I know my male coworkers absolutely notice how attractive I am at the very least, they spend a totally unjustified amount of time shirking work to come and chat, not even trying to meet my eye as they stare at my breasts and bare midriff (crop tops are my signature.) I doubt they realize by my bubbly and cheerful demeanor how badly I want to be held down and dominated. I wish I knew exactly how they saw me, or what they were thinking about when they spend so much more time on me than my other female coworkers. And I wish I could slip them a pair of my used panties, or pass them a note to meet me in the bathroom. I would suck them off and swallow their cum before returning to my office with the exact same virginal sweetness I left with. Maybe next time they'd feel bold enough to grab my head and face fuck me.

Even better, I'd love for them to quietly command me to join me in private and throatfuck me before even knowing if it's okay, fuck HR.

I may be taking a gander at this site and my personal messages today at work, I'd love to feel that wet spot in my panties while pretending I'm just as undistracted as ever.

I'm hoping at least one of the men who have replied to me on this site badly wants to fuck me however you want. Feel free to tell me exactly what you'd like to do with me. I'm a tiny brunette with thick messy hair that reaches my jaw and curls around the bottom, I have big hazel eyes and the type of face that makes people think I'm 18. In the past, I've told my coworkers which guy in the office I have a crush on before bemoaning, "he's out of my league." The four of them were shocked and replied, "you're out of HIS league!"

Not to brag. Just want to tell anyone who sees this exactly how badly they'd still want to fuck me if they met me ;)

Tangent over!

One of the things I love about being a woman is that I can be aroused for hours without being forced to "take care of it" the way men do with an erection.

The last time I had a man with whom I sexted almost constantly, I loved to tell him just how wet and distracted I was becoming at work. On days where I was home, I would masturbate midday and then again in the evening.

My libido seems to ease off for weeks or months at a time, and then come back with a vengeance, as you can tell if you've observed how often I'm posting...

I love getting so aroused when I "shouldn't" to the point where I can barely resist touching my clit through my pants... but then making warm and sweet conversation with those around me, knowing that they have no idea how vulgar and constant my fantasies really are... I know my male coworkers absolutely notice how attractive I am at the very least, they spend a totally unjustified amount of time shirking work to come and chat, not even trying to meet my eye as they stare at my breasts and bare midriff (crop tops are my signature.) I doubt they realize by my bubbly and cheerful demeanor how badly I want to be held down and dominated. I wish I knew exactly how they saw me, or what they were thinking about when they spend so much more time on me than my other female coworkers. And I wish I could slip them a pair of my used panties, or pass them a note to meet me in the bathroom. I would suck them off and swallow their cum before returning to my office with the exact same virginal sweetness I left with. Maybe next time they'd feel bold enough to grab my head and face fuck me.

Even better, I'd love for them to quietly command me to join me in private and throatfuck me before even knowing if it's okay, fuck HR.

I may be taking a gander at this site and my personal messages today at work, I'd love to feel that wet spot in my panties while pretending I'm just as undistracted as ever.

I'm hoping at least one of the men who have replied to me on this site badly wants to fuck me however you want. Feel free to tell me exactly what you'd like to do with me. I'm a tiny brunette with thick messy hair that reaches my jaw and curls around the bottom, I have big hazel eyes and the type of face that makes people think I'm 18. In the past, I've told my coworkers which guy in the office I have a crush on before bemoaning, "he's out of my league." The four of them were shocked and replied, "you're out of HIS league!"

Not to brag. Just want to tell anyone who sees this exactly how badly they'd still want to fuck me if they met me ;)

Tangent over!
PM sent

Tangent over!
You are a sensational writer.You've have had me so hard through this story that I can't hold it any longer you sweet thing ;) :nana:

I'm all over this! Totally get you hun. There is something truly wonderful about knowing how turned on you are but no-one else having a clue!

You enjoy yourself today ;)

Lots of love, Sara xxx
My wife got that feeling from going to the office with my love dripping into her panties, especially when she was working with other women! It made her feel "giggly-naughty."

I did once get a real rise out of us (her metaphorically, me literally) when I asked if she ever considered she wasn't alone in having that secret!

Last edited:

Tangent over!
Nice thanks for sharing this info.

Tangent over!
Put your hands on your desk and your ass in the air... Cheers!! That's sexy as hell!!!!

Tangent over!
How about today?

I think it would be fun to tease you. Like dropping a pen or pencil and asking you to pick up, asking for help typing in a simple key combination like control/alt/delete, or asking you to go for a cup of coffee, riding the elevator together...then seeing how your react. How your expression changes. Playing and teasing you to ensure that you get even more hot and bothered.

You certainly aren’t alone I. Office fantasies.
From the male perspective I get horny all the time in the office.

I am a senior manager and still can’t help but be on here, browsing and reading how others are. The odd sneak I have at photos get me so hard. The stories I read make me leak pre-cum and every now and again I sneak to the bathroom to release the pressure (but not cum).

I sometimes sit in meetings with a but plug in, or a cock ring on and fantasize the the female staff are in the same mood, with their husbands cum in their pussies waiting for additional deposits - or to be locked clean.

Usually I end the day stroking all the way home and blow a big load in the evening. Once or twice I get caught and have to do it in the office bathroom or coffee cup in my office.

I sometimes sit in meetings ... and fantasize the the female staff are in the same mood, with their husbands cum in their pussies waiting for additional deposits

Going to her office with my cum inside her made my wife giggly. ("I've got a secret!") She always enjoyed the wet panties that resulted (in every setting, not just work) and I think she had a secret handshake/glance/code with one of the other women who was similarly used in the mornings.

In addition to it being fun, she said having it in her was the best feeling ever.

Miss her so.

Tangent over!
What a lovely rant!!......Throat fucking!.....goodness girlfriend!!.........

Back when I was early 20s, i used to work in a store. It was opened from 8 am to 9 pm but nobody came after 7.
At this store, worked with me a pretty beautiful gal once every two weeks. We got pretty close and exchanged about many things, sex included. We both had partners. We also used to take turns on who would drive the other back home since we lived near each other.

I'll always remember that one night when the conversation kind of got out of hands : I remember confessing many dark sexual fantasies as she also opened up a lot. In the end, i definitely had a huge hard on and she noticed.

After our shift ended, we got to her car and she drove me home. 20 minutes drive and the conversation carried on for the whole duration.
Before exiting the car, i asked her if those talks got her excited. She answered that it did and that she noticed the bulge in my pants. I was beyond the point of being shy about it so I asked her if she sometimes got wet. She told me :
"Lets just say that when I get home, i'm gonna go change right away". I smiled.
This happened more than once I guess, before and after.

You should get a panty vibe that touches your gspot and clit. Wear it to work and operate on and off with your cell phone. You can bring yourself to point of climax and stop and do over and over. Sitting on the train or bus, at work, at a restuarant, etc. Would be even more fun while chatting dirty with someone. Kind of like masturbating hands free....:)

Back