I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

. She finally begged me to cum inside of her and I did, sweat dripping from both of us. I rolled off and onto my back. I heard the sound of her fingers in her pussy and then she shoved them in my mouth. A first for both of us. Two more times I licked her fingers clean and I just dove in. As soon as my tongue touched her she came big time. One of those claw the sheets and back arching orgasms. I began sucking and probing with my tongue and she came again. I loved the mixture of tastes and loved her response. She is no longer reluctant and in fact looks forward to it. Yum
WOW. Some one get me a bucket of cold water please, I'm burning up here!! This is smoking hot.
I never had a guy lick or suck any juices out of me after he's cum. But reading this I'm wondering why I've waited so long.
It won't happen tonight, I have certain things planned to welcome home hubby, but this is definitely on my to do list. :devil:

Me and my wife have a thing for cum so we've tried this plenty of times. It's always very intense and erotic for her to watch me licking my own creamy treat from her. It's a bonding moment for sure and it brings us closer together when we do kinky stuff like this. I'd totally recommend it :)

Also, don't be afraid to rub some precum on various parts of her body and lick it off while she watches. Makes for great foreplay!!! :)

I wanted to taste cum and was a bit hesitant to try my own, but one night while making love, I rubbed my finger around my partners pussy and offered it to her, she licked and sucked on it so I done it again, think she got the message so she rubbed her hand on my cock and around my bellend and made me lick her fingers clean. Ive since moved on to kissing and licking her after we've both cum

Fortunately I got a more positive vibe: a groan and a very physical reaction when I told my wife I was going to do this, just as I was about to come in her. I made good on it and it was hot, helped get her off, but I'm having a little trouble doing it again. She hasn't said anything negative, but after I come, if I head toward her full pussy, she offers me a towel or says I don't have to do that...which is too easy an out for me. I'm already dealing with less desire to do it after I have come, what I want is for her to push me down there and tell me to clean her up! That will be a cold day in hell I fear.

Well never say never, I guess! Last week after a good bit of foreplay I got my wife off with my hands and mouth, and then started fucking her. She wanted me to come, but I slowed down because I wanted to tell her how much I wanted to eat my cum from her. She asked why I had stopped and I said, Well, I'm trying to figure out how to say this, but I want to cum on you and then I need you to make me eat it. "Oh, no" she said. But I really want to, I said, as I started fucking her again. I want to cum on you and lick it all back off of you. "You do?" she asked. Yes! I said, as I pulled out of her and stroked myself until I came all over her pussy. "Now get down there and eat it, NOW you asshole!" she demanded. I groaned as I bent over and started licking her. I only ate part of my load, as I quickly moved to her clit and got her off again.

Afterwards she said how amazing I had been. She didn't say specifically because I ate my load, but she did go on about what a hot time we'd had.

Sometimes when we try something new, like our recent double penetration with a bbc dildo in her pussy and me in her ass, the next time we have sex we'll go back to that and try again. I've been out of town a good bit lately, but looking forward to this weekend and seeing if we go back to cum eating again.

Can I get my wife to want this?

My wife was reluctant until one evening when she had a bit too much to drink. When she drinks past a certain point she can't reach orgasm. We tried every position, I pulled out and went down on her, usually works, but she was close but couldn't get over the top. She finally begged me to cum inside of her and I did, sweat dripping from both of us. I rolled off and onto my back. I heard the sound of her fingers in her pussy and then she shoved them in my mouth. A first for both of us. Two more times I licked her fingers clean and I just dove in. As soon as my tongue touched her she came big time. One of those claw the sheets and back arching orgasms. I began sucking and probing with my tongue and she came again. I loved the mixture of tastes and loved her response. She is no longer reluctant and in fact looks forward to it. Yum

My wife doesn't like like when I go down her very much. She has evolved into a one orgasm and done woman. She complains that she becomes too sensitive after her orgasm. When we do have sex she wants me to come quickly and she will come at the same time or she wants me to come quickly after she does. I have a very long history of having enjoyed cream pies, just not with my wife. For several years I was involved with a discreet friend for a FWB relationship. During this time we got very involved with cum play. Cream pies, snowballs and her favorite was for me to cum on her breasts and then lick her breasts clean. Like many good things, my FWB and I moved on. My wife and my relationship is good, just not very sexual. I would really would like to get back to enjoying fresh cream pies. That is my favorite fetish. Any input or advice would be helpful.

I do it

My wife has a simple rule. I have to lick my sperm from where I dropped it. From her big tits, out of her bald pussy or out of her tight ass

I've replied a few differnt times to this topic on other threads.

It took me a long time to actually do it but once I did we both enjoyed. She orgasmed and I got hard again a lot faster than I normally would.

WOW. Some one get me a bucket of cold water please, I'm burning up here!! This is smoking hot.
I never had a guy lick or suck any juices out of me after he's cum. But reading this I'm wondering why I've waited so long.
It won't happen tonight, I have certain things planned to welcome home hubby, but this is definitely on my to do list. :devil:

I wanted to do it in the worse way but suspected my wife would freak out....Finally, after a great love making session, I went for it. As suspected her initial response was .."what are you doing"????? Reached up, began rolling her sensitive nipples and continued eating my fresh cum out of her pussy. Moved on to her clit and, within a short while, she enjoyed another orgasm. Now it's a routine part of our love making.

I enjoy it with my gf. But it seems to be more of a turn on if she has not cum and initiates it by sitting on my face, or pushing on my shoulders and directing me down there to give her oral. Unfortunately my gf does not have that kind of personality so it remains a fantasy.

ES

I wanted to do it in the worse way but suspected my wife would freak out....Finally, after a great love making session, I went for it. As suspected her initial response was .."what are you doing"????? Reached up, began rolling her sensitive nipples and continued eating my fresh cum out of her pussy. Moved on to her clit and, within a short while, she enjoyed another orgasm. Now it's a routine part of our love making.

Wow there is hope :)

Can't believe I just found this thread. I love to eat my wife after I have cum in her pussy. I find it very erotic and quite an aphrodisiac.

I wrote a story about our experiences a few years ago. "Breakfast in Bed"

Mmmm hot.
I finally got to have it done, sort of, a few nights ago. After he cum in me I asked him to feed me our mixed juices. It really tasted nice, after the third feed, I told my husband he had to try it, so we were both sharing. Mmmmm
Next time, I'll get him go lick it out. :devil:

Back