I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

Casually insinuated this to my wife and she said no-way. Killed that thought!

I know I sure would, especially if the guy who filled her up was a black man.

I've tasted them both. White mans cum tastes just the same as black mans cum. Get over it dude. It's one thing to enjoy white on black skin contrast ... but leave it at that, will ya?

Casually insinuated this to my wife and she said no-way. Killed that thought!

Fortunately I got a more positive vibe: a groan and a very physical reaction when I told my wife I was going to do this, just as I was about to come in her. I made good on it and it was hot, helped get her off, but I'm having a little trouble doing it again. She hasn't said anything negative, but after I come, if I head toward her full pussy, she offers me a towel or says I don't have to do that...which is too easy an out for me. I'm already dealing with less desire to do it after I have come, what I want is for her to push me down there and tell me to clean her up! That will be a cold day in hell I fear.

Tasting cum my wife harvested for me

I allow my wife to fuck around on one condition: she tells me about it while I'm licking his cum out of her afterward. I can almost cum without touching myself while we are doing this. She has told her favorite lover about this and he always saves his last ejaculation for her pussy lilps and says, "This is for your husband."

Had the pleasure of doing it just a few hours ago with my 56yo wife. We'd been out with friends for NYE last night, got home in the early hours and went straight to sleep. Slept in late this morning and both of us woke up horny as fuck. She wanted so much cock, and as we hadn't fucked for a couple of days I had plenty of cum to give her. I deposited two loads in her one after the other and we drifted off to sleep again for half an hour. On waking again she was so loved up and needing another good seeing to. This time we were able to keep going for much longer, enjoying several positions. As we changed position from doggy back to mish I asked her quietly if she wanted more cock or my tongue instead. Nearly creamed myself when she whispered her reply ... "make another mess inside me and then you'll have more to clean up".

I gave her such a pounding, we were so noisy and her cunt felt so sloppy from the cum I'd already left inside her. We both climaxed together and collapsed, but in minutes she was pushing my head down her body, silently encouraging me to clean up my mess. She adores being eaten and I love hearing her telling me how and where she wants to be licked. She's a very respectable lady but gets very responsive and dirty as fuck when she's being eaten. I told her how gorgeous she tasted as I ate my own cum from her pussy. She was dripping with it and yes, I do fantasize about it being another man's cum when I'm cleaning her. She exploded after only 5 mins of me going down on her but it was long enough for me to really eat a lovely load of cum from her.

Fucking lovely, she's become so responsive since coming out from her menopause. This would have been taboo territory until a couple of years ago. We've spent the rest of the day very loved up, all because we had such a great session of intense dirty sex a few hours ago.

Had the pleasure of doing it just a few hours ago with my 56yo wife. We'd been out with friends for NYE last night, got home in the early hours and went straight to sleep. Slept in late this morning and both of us woke up horny as fuck. She wanted so much cock, and as we hadn't fucked for a couple of days I had plenty of cum to give her. I deposited two loads in her one after the other and we drifted off to sleep again for half an hour. On waking again she was so loved up and needing another good seeing to. This time we were able to keep going for much longer, enjoying several positions. As we changed position from doggy back to mish I asked her quietly if she wanted more cock or my tongue instead. Nearly creamed myself when she whispered her reply ... "make another mess inside me and then you'll have more to clean up".

I gave her such a pounding, we were so noisy and her cunt felt so sloppy from the cum I'd already left inside her. We both climaxed together and collapsed, but in minutes she was pushing my head down her body, silently encouraging me to clean up my mess. She adores being eaten and I love hearing her telling me how and where she wants to be licked. She's a very respectable lady but gets very responsive and dirty as fuck when she's being eaten. I told her how gorgeous she tasted as I ate my own cum from her pussy. She was dripping with it and yes, I do fantasize about it being another man's cum when I'm cleaning her. She exploded after only 5 mins of me going down on her but it was long enough for me to really eat a lovely load of cum from her.

Fucking lovely, she's become so responsive since coming out from her menopause. This would have been taboo territory until a couple of years ago. We've spent the rest of the day very loved up, all because we had such a great session of intense dirty sex a few hours ago.

Very hot. Thanks for sharing.

I allow my wife to fuck around on one condition: she tells me about it while I'm licking his cum out of her afterward. I can almost cum without touching myself while we are doing this. She has told her favorite lover about this and he always saves his last ejaculation for her pussy lilps and says, "This is for your husband."

Sounds like a lot of fun !

Especially when I cum in her ass, so tasty.

I love getting my wife wet with a nice long pussy eating, slipping into her fucking her for a while pulling out and going down on her, knowing I was just in there, really gets me going. Slip back in fill her with cum and then have her sit on my face, so I can lick all the cum as it oozes out of her pussy.

We haven't done anal, but if we ever do I will certainly want her to sit on my face after.

Despite my husband's incredible ability to make me cum in pretty much any way, oral has never been a big thing for me.

I've never let him, or any previous partner do this, and I don't know why. It's the same with kissing after facefucking. He's never expressed annoyance at not being able to go own on me often, or about not eating me after he has cum inside me, but he does still try every now and then.

Didn't know guys actually enjoyed it or wanted to do it.

Despite my husband's incredible ability to make me cum in pretty much any way, oral has never been a big thing for me.

I've never let him, or any previous partner do this, and I don't know why. It's the same with kissing after facefucking. He's never expressed annoyance at not being able to go own on me often, or about not eating me after he has cum inside me, but he does still try every now and then.

Didn't know guys actually enjoyed it or wanted to do it.

You should ask him to do it for you. Even if it seems gross to you, it absolutely won't hurt you and that is a very small price to pay to make the person you love extremely happy.

You should ask him to do it for you. Even if it seems gross to you, it absolutely won't hurt you and that is a very small price to pay to make the person you love extremely happy.

you're right it won't hurt me, it's just something i've never wanted to do. I would try almost anything for him, I'm not one to say no to something that would make him incredibly happy, I just didn't realise it was a thing a fair amount of men enjoyed.

Something to add to a discussion between us me thinks.

well done that man!

Reluctant Wife

My wife was reluctant until one evening when she had a bit too much to drink. When she drinks past a certain point she can't reach orgasm. We tried every position, I pulled out and went down on her, usually works, but she was close but couldn't get over the top. She finally begged me to cum inside of her and I did, sweat dripping from both of us. I rolled off and onto my back. I heard the sound of her fingers in her pussy and then she shoved them in my mouth. A first for both of us. Two more times I licked her fingers clean and I just dove in. As soon as my tongue touched her she came big time. One of those claw the sheets and back arching orgasms. I began sucking and probing with my tongue and she came again. I loved the mixture of tastes and loved her response. She is no longer reluctant and in fact looks forward to it. Yum

I have many times and would again any chance I get! I like pussy and cum and together they taste even better

My wife was reluctant until one evening when she had a bit too much to drink. When she drinks past a certain point she can't reach orgasm. We tried every position, I pulled out and went down on her, usually works, but she was close but couldn't get over the top. She finally begged me to cum inside of her and I did, sweat dripping from both of us. I rolled off and onto my back. I heard the sound of her fingers in her pussy and then she shoved them in my mouth. A first for both of us. Two more times I licked her fingers clean and I just dove in. As soon as my tongue touched her she came big time. One of those claw the sheets and back arching orgasms. I began sucking and probing with my tongue and she came again. I loved the mixture of tastes and loved her response. She is no longer reluctant and in fact looks forward to it. Yum
FANTASTIC!!

Back