guys - do you like finishing on other dude's face

I think I’d like both. I’m generally dom with my wife but a bit submissive when I chat with men.

I can see wanting to cum on his face and also wanting to suck and receive and give that pleasure.

One of the best orgasms I ever had was when a CD I was playing with suddenly dropped to her knees and gave me a surprise blowjob. When I gave warning that I was close, she jerked me onto her face. It shot all over her face, in her eye, in her hair, then ran off, leaving me spurting onto the floor. So yes, I like it very much.

love fucking a little college age bitch boy, making him cum with my cock in his ass, then putting him down on his knees with my cock over his face, telling him to open wide and stick his tongue out and he'll get a creamy reward.

They love it.
Makes me wish I was a college age bitch boy.

My ex g/f loved to watch our fwb cum all over my face. He preferred to cum in my mouth. So, I've done both and enjoy both equally.

I wouldn't do it on the first date unless specifically requested. Once I get to know my male lovers, we have a pretty good understanding of what we prefer. I'm typically a bottom in my relationships with men, and while I love to swallow, I also love having them cum all over my face as well. Especially when there's more than one of them.
A little caution is always advisable with a new friend, of course, safety first, but once you feel safe and at ease with each other, there should be no limits to the ways you express your needs and find your pleasures

My tops decide where and when the cum. I have them cum in my mouth and ass, on my face, outside my hole…Having said that, I have found most prefer to cum in my mouth or hole. I am only there to make sure they cum and accommodate them.

I have not yet had a facial. In fact, I have only swallowed onc right from the cock. I do want to expereince a facial. The thought of my mouth open to catch tastes as I feel the warm seman drip down my face sounds so dirty and hot! The best of both worlds for a cocksucker!

I’ve never had a guy suck me, but I would finish on his face, in his mouth, or anywhere else he’d want it.

I would love to finish on his face or in his mouth and force him to swallow.

Back