Guys: Are you a watcher???

Does this appeal to you? Did you ever watch?

Throwing a new kink into Hotwives/HotGirlfriends.

Even better, I would love for my BF to watch me fuck some guy totally, or give a deep throat, swallow-it-all-blowjob to some guy I just picked up at a bar. The guy enjoying himself wouldn't know he is being viewed, because my BF would be secretly viewing the action from a closet with the door left ajar. I would give BF quite the show and lots of memories.

BF not interested but I get off just thinking about it.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
Obviously I'm into watching 🥵

My man loves to watch.
Especially from afar.
Watching me being or seducing a man.
I usually require the drapes to remain open. Knowing my man is watching me.
We have filmed me with other men and love to replay the action while playing with each other.
Nothing better.

Attachments

• blackdressnet..jpg
    blackdressnet..jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 97
My man loves to watch.
Especially from afar.
We have filmed me with other men and love to replay the action while playing with each other.
Nothing better.
Seduce me!

Even better, I would love for my BF to watch me fuck some guy totally, or give a deep throat, swallow-it-all-blowjob to some guy I just picked up at a bar. The guy enjoying himself wouldn't know he is being viewed, because my BF would be secretly viewing the action from a closet with the door left ajar. I would give BF quite the show and lots of memories.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
I always watch. My beloved wife demands it and I love to see , when she orgasms on her lover's cock. We kiss and she fondles my balls and my caged cock. A bit humiliating, but much more extremely arousing

I always watch. My beloved wife demands it and I love to see , when she orgasms on her lover's cock. We kiss and she fondles my balls and my caged cock. A bit humiliating, but much more extremely arousing
I would love for my woman to pick up a guy somewhere, take him to a room, and suck and fuck him. I would be in the closet with a camera.

My man loves to watch.
Especially from afar.
Nothing better.
Gorgeous Sue!

I can honestly say that if I saw my wife cumming from another man or woman I would probably busy a nut hands free. Nothing is hotter than watching 2 or more real people fucking, and if that is the woman I love, there is nothing that would top it.

I've never watched but boy do I want to! I go to Vegas frequently for work and need to take the plunge going to a club and enjoy being a voyeur.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
yeah i like to have him watch me i dont like photographs or me being watched by others but i like to have him watchman be taken

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
Wife has told me she would put on quite a show for me in this situation…

i would too give him a show when i was dating my BF of three years made m have sex with his friends so he could watch me then he would have all alone later that night i did do some things and put on a show some of which i never have done withy husband but just thinking of the past made me wet

Found out I have this watching kink when I watched my ex love of my life girlfriend get fucked my someone else shortly after she dumped me. Half crying.. full hardon that I jerked off on the top of a building.
Then I heard my future wife with her then boyfriend in the next room before I'd even seen her face
Then watching my wife give a BJ to my best friend who we soon started playing with for many years, lots of vids from same rooms, different rooms, different houses
And a huge turn on hearing my wife getting fucked by a man who was extra large...I was fucking his wife

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
Fantasize about it all the time with her. Would love to sit at another table at a hotel bar watch her get picked up. The guy slow dancing with her, kissing her, hand on her ass, lust building up. I would sneak back to the room, hide in the closet.

They come into the room making out, her telling him exactly what she’s going to do with him. Clothing dropping to the floor. She gets on her knees taking his big cock into her mouth, moaning. I’m slowly stroking in the closet.

They fall on the bed. My wife is very verbal and enthusiastic during sex with me, so I’m assuming with a stranger she would really put on a show.

“Fuck me baby! Feed me your cock!”

She would be riding cowgirl. Furiously pounding him. All he could do is hold on to her hips, her big tits swinging madly.

“Give me your cum baby! Shoot your hot seed deep into my tight little belly! Let me milk you dry! “

He can’t take the sexual onslaught of this starving wife much longer and he shoot’s a huge load of cum into her hungry cunt. She collapses on him.

In a few minutes he gathers his clothes and leaves. She remains on the bed, spent and dripping cum. I emerge from the closet, fall between her legs, lapping the creampie from her pussy and her wet thighs. She’ll be getting my hot load now…

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
appeals greatly, the raw sexual thrill, i'd get off on it too

Back