Guys: Are you a watcher???

Does this appeal to you? Did you ever watch?

Throwing a new kink into Hotwives/HotGirlfriends.

Even better, I would love for my BF to watch me fuck some guy totally, or give a deep throat, swallow-it-all-blowjob to some guy I just picked up at a bar. The guy enjoying himself wouldn't know he is being viewed, because my BF would be secretly viewing the action from a closet with the door left ajar. I would give BF quite the show and lots of memories.

BF not interested but I get off just thinking about it.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
appeals greatly, the raw sexual thrill, i'd get off on it too

I'm like the OP, a natuaral exhibitionist. I much prefer to be watched. Don't care who by, but definitely an audience.

Having said that I've done my fair share of watching over the years, watching my wife with other guys, watching other couples perform in front of me, watching guys wank, curiously I've never watched a woman masturbate, nearly set it up once but she chickened out. Watching was nearly always arousing and left me wanting to join in, which was not always an option.

There was the odd occasion, this was only with my wife, where she was getting fucked by her current boyfriend and I spent the evening watching the game on TV, so I guess too much of a good thing can lead to complacency.

I'm like the OP, a natuaral exhibitionist. I much prefer to be watched. Don't care who by, but definitely an audience.

Having said that I've done my fair share of watching over the years, watching my wife with other guys, watching other couples perform in front of me, watching guys wank, curiously I've never watched a woman masturbate, nearly set it up once but she chickened out. Watching was nearly always arousing and left me wanting to join in, which was not always an option.

There was the odd occasion, this was only with my wife, where she was getting fucked by her current boyfriend and I spent the evening watching the game on TV, so I guess too much of a good thing can lead to complacency.
Well, I don’t think you can ever get complacent about your wife fucking in the other room while you are watching the game!

Did you hear her moan and scream?

That has got to be erotically sexy!

Well, I don’t think you can ever get complacent about your wife fucking in the other room while you are watching the game!

Did you hear her moan and scream?

That has got to be erotically sexy!
She was in the same room. It was at a cheap motel and there was no separate bedroom. Yes, I could hear her moans and yelps of pleasure and if I turned my head I could watch them. But it was a good game, almost told them to keep the noise down.

Even better, I would love for my BF to watch me fuck some guy totally, or give a deep throat, swallow-it-all-blowjob to some guy I just picked up at a bar. The guy enjoying himself wouldn't know he is being viewed, because my BF would be secretly viewing the action from a closet with the door left ajar. I would give BF quite the show and lots of memories.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
what would be wild is after he got off she tell her bf to come out now and he ask the guy to let him show his skills and her watch.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
Exactly our fantasy also.

Experiences or comments.

Will respond to PMs.
I volunteer to watch (from the closet) as you get fucked, give head, or anything else sexual that you would want to do with another guy. 🙋🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
My wife has only fucked 2 other guys (one guy once, the other twice) in the 30+ years that we’ve been married. I was there on all 3 occasions and I got to watch all three times.

One of those times I left them alone for and hour (so that she could lose all her inhibitions without me there). I listened from outside the door as she became more animated. Her moans, sex talk and screams of passion were louder than I ever heard her!

Last edited:
I am incredibly turned on by the thought of watching my wife with another man or two. She's into me telling her detailed stories about being fucked by a stranger while sucking another guy off. I've tried to get her to agree to doing this in 'real life", but no go. She even tells me during sex she wants me to watch her fuck other guys. She's afriad it would mess up our marriage. She's super dirty during sex but once she cums she chills out. I told her if it was a random young, well hung guy I'd love it. For example, on vacation having her fuck someone infrotn of me would be amazing. Guess I'll have to stick to the fantasies for now.

Back