Where are the cuckqueans?

604mike

Experienced
I see lots of discussions around hotwives, but what about cuckqueans? Are there any cuckquedns and who like watching their man with another woman and getting him ready to go out?

I find this pretty erotic. My wife used to talk about how she wanted to watch me have sex with someone else, she would talk about what she would do: give me instructions about what to do to my partner at the time, give her instructions. She said she wanted to help position my cock and guide it into their pussy and then clean them up after a cream pie.

It never happened, and it won’t. Just fantasies.

While my guy, nor I go out with others on our own, I must admit I have enjoyed the sight and sound of watching my husband fuck another woman. I was bisexual when I met my husband and not too long afterwards, invited a willing friend into bed with us. Watching her reaction, her legs wide and toes curing as he pushed his cock into her did not spark jealousy in me..only lust. I love to watch others fucking, and that extends to my guy with other women. Its not a life for every couple or woman, but it works for us...and I get to have her pussy too:heart:

https://www.sex.com/pin/56071821-well-trained-wife/

The closest I have come with this with my husband was a same room swap but I was too busy to pay full attention.
No jealousy at all. Inserting your husbands cock into another womans pussy can be quite a turn on...

https://www.sex.com/pin/45429799-insertive/
Very much a turn on. I have not done this with my husband but with a friend and her stud lover. Lovely to suck him and then guide him in and of course the the mid fuck break where you taste her juice on his cock. Then there is the after finale clean up where everything is wetter and stickier.

I was thinking about a cuckquean story where the wife stays home, more like a standard cuck story.

A husband retired from the service after 20 years. In his late 30s now with a pension and his wife is well employed, he decides to do a handyman service. Part-time, keeps him busy and a little money rolling in. He enjoys the work and feels he's keeping people on a fixed income from being overcharged by unscrupulous contractors.

One of his first clients is his wife's best friend who is a randy and raunchy sort who afterward comments to her friend how much she enjoyed watching the husband work and had imagined doing all sorts of nasty things to him.

The wife is totally aroused by this and she and the husband have a talk that evening, along with some vigorous sex. The next day he goes back to finish the job, encouraged to be as "handy" as her friend wants.

That night he goes home and tells his wife all about it as they have terrific sex. After that, his services expand a bit.

Question - how plausible is this scenario? It's definitely coming from a male brain which calls its veracity into question. :ROFLMAO: An opinion from any of the ladies in this thread would be appreciated.

I also love this fantasy. I have watched my husband have sex and it is incredible. I'd be lying if I didn't think about sexual compatibility every time I see him talking to a woman. I'm glad this tread exists and I'm not alone.
What was incredible about it? What did you enjoy the most? Did you masturbate while watching or just watch? Did you want to fuck him after to get her pussy juice on you? Would you clean up his cream pie left over?

The closest I have come with this with my husband was a same room swap but I was too busy to pay full attention.

Very much a turn on. I have not done this with my husband but with a friend and her stud lover. Lovely to suck him and then guide him in and of course the the mid fuck break where you taste her juice on his cock. Then there is the after finale clean up where everything is wetter and stickier.
So a cuckquean cucking her husband at the same time. That’s hot.

So a cuckquean cucking her husband at the same time. That’s hot.
Not sure I would be considered a cuckqueen. I like to see my husband have fun and would enjoy watching him do another woman but that is not my main focus. I guess technically cuckolding does apply to our situation but it is more about maximizing the sexual satisfaction for both of us rather than my getting pleasure at his expense.

What was incredible about it? What did you enjoy the most? Did you masturbate while watching or just watch? Did you want to fuck him after to get her pussy juice on you? Would you clean up his cream pie left over?
Honestly, for me it was watching her react to him. She was just as nervous but watching him seduce her and the way she gave in to him was so erotic. Of course the sex was amazing to watch. But the foreplay was so intense. I watched. I got involved eventually. I fucked him too and she watched us fuck, too.

I think it's a fun fantasy, though not likely one I'll ever get to experience. I did work it into one of my stories, kinda. Kinda goes along with my bull/hotwife fantasy.

While my guy, nor I go out with others on our own, I must admit I have enjoyed the sight and sound of watching my husband fuck another woman. I was bisexual when I met my husband and not too long afterwards, invited a willing friend into bed with us. Watching her reaction, her legs wide and toes curing as he pushed his cock into her did not spark jealousy in me..only lust. I love to watch others fucking, and that extends to my guy with other women. Its not a life for every couple or woman, but it works for us...and I get to have her pussy too:heart:

https://www.sex.com/pin/56071821-well-trained-wife/
Very hot

Back