Where are the cuckqueans?

I can't view the link. Guess it's cuz I live in VA which is one of those states that enacted that age restriction law bullshit lol

I've seen my Hubby have sex with other women during threesomes. I love it. ❤️ l have even taken a break from playing just to watch. 😁😈

I'd love for him to go out and fuck another woman and then come home to me so I can taste her on his cock. But he won't do it. He will only play with another woman if I am there too. 😡

I've seen my Hubby have sex with other women during threesomes. I love it. ❤️ l have even taken a break from playing just to watch. 😁😈

I'd love for him to go out and fuck another woman and then come home to me so I can taste her on his cock. But he won't do it. He will only play with another woman if I am there too. 😡
As hot as that is, I can relate. I've yet to have a FFM threesome with my wife but I wouldn't go out and hook up with a random woman. The flip side of that is that I'd love for my wife to hook up with a random dude. I want her to be a hotwife for me. Lol

We only play together
Less drama

I'm totally with you on this. I would LOVE this. go. fuck. come home. he loves when I do it. I might get a little jealous but that's the fun part. I'm going to fuck his brains out when he gets home.

Back