Where are the cuckqueans?

I can't view the link. Guess it's cuz I live in VA which is one of those states that enacted that age restriction law bullshit lol

I've seen my Hubby have sex with other women during threesomes. I love it. ❤️ l have even taken a break from playing just to watch. 😁😈

I'd love for him to go out and fuck another woman and then come home to me so I can taste her on his cock. But he won't do it. He will only play with another woman if I am there too. 😡

I've seen my Hubby have sex with other women during threesomes. I love it. ❤️ l have even taken a break from playing just to watch. 😁😈

I'd love for him to go out and fuck another woman and then come home to me so I can taste her on his cock. But he won't do it. He will only play with another woman if I am there too. 😡
As hot as that is, I can relate. I've yet to have a FFM threesome with my wife but I wouldn't go out and hook up with a random woman. The flip side of that is that I'd love for my wife to hook up with a random dude. I want her to be a hotwife for me. Lol

We only play together
Less drama

I'm totally with you on this. I would LOVE this. go. fuck. come home. he loves when I do it. I might get a little jealous but that's the fun part. I'm going to fuck his brains out when he gets home.

here :) although in my current relationship we haven't done anything of sorts (yet). maybe in time my bf will be more open to the idea. i've told him it would turn me on. but i'll live even if he didn't want to. i can always fantasise.

with my ex it was different. listening to him make his current wife moan in the next room was incredibly hot.

here :) although in my current relationship we haven't done anything of sorts (yet). maybe in time my bf will be more open to the idea. i've told him it would turn me on. but i'll live even if he didn't want to. i can always fantasise.

with my ex it was different. listening to him make his current wife moan in the next room was incredibly hot.
So I take it he fucked her while he was still with you and then left you for her?

yes and no. it was a mutual agreement. but i wouldn't've minded either way. i needed to leave for other reasons.
It sounds like you got something you enjoyed out of it. I wrote a story about this after visiting with a couple of people, and I do find that it's very interesting, maybe just because it seems to be fairly rare.

I've been in a relationship with my wife's friend for about 8 months. I leaned poly for most of my life without knowing what it meant. She knew this and felt comfortable enough to make it happen last August. We've dealt with jealousy and other changes, and still are.

I'd love for her to ask more questions, and be more 'active' in my intimate friendship with her bestie, but she isn't there. I doubt she'll ever want to watch to join in, and that's OK.

Both women have been such a gift to me in so many ways.

You tease your girlfriend one afternoon over drinks and a joint about how you lucked out to land a husband not only sexually talented but blessed with an 8" cock. She didn't believe you. One hour later you're holding the base of his cock for her, urging her to suck it...

https://www.sex.com/pin/52649783-cuckquean/
Having one woman guide my cock into another is a big fantasy of mine.

Back