Guys, a question for when you’re wearing panties

NakedMike2

Experienced
I’m wondering if others do the same as me - so I have several different styles of panties in my collection. And I have found that for each style/brand I have a certain female acquaintance that I associate with wearing that particular panty panty. It’s not something I think about, it just comes naturally. I particularly enjoy it when I am interacting with one of my acquaintances and I am wearing the panties I associate her with. Does anyone else do the same? Just curious.

No, but it sounds fun. Being old school, I love all the retro lingerie, but few women wear it now.

On0iyb2.jpg

when I was in Uni and living with my then Girlfriend. Her friend stayed with us for a week. I really thiught she was so hot.
Had a few crazy nights out before she went Bach home.
Her clothes were all over the house but nobody cares as it was a bit of a wild week.

On her last night. We decided to go out for food. Casual pizza place as we were too tired for anymore.
Spotted a pair of her panties in the bathroom as I was going for a shower. Wore them that evening in our hungover needy state of mind. But she kept smiling at me. Oblivious to me wearing her panties.
still have them years later ☺️

I don’t do this, my panty wearing concentrates my attention on myself!
Do any of the women know you wear panties?

I have a few I've taken from my Mother in Law. I definitely think about her when I wear them

I'd say I'm kinda jealous except neither of my mothers-in-law would have been the type I'd steal panties from. Also my current MIL is an absolute saint I couldn't possibly have those kinds of feelings for.

I don’t do this, my panty wearing concentrates my attention on myself!
Do any of the women know you wear panties?
Not that I am aware. I’m like you in that my panty wearing is for me. I don’t purposely think about what ladies would be wearing the panties I have on it just sort of happens organically w/o me really making any effort to think about it.

I’m wondering if others do the same as me - so I have several different styles of panties in my collection. And I have found that for each style/brand I have a certain female acquaintance that I associate with wearing that particular panty panty. It’s not something I think about, it just comes naturally. I particularly enjoy it when I am interacting with one of my acquaintances and I am wearing the panties I associate her with. Does anyone else do the same? Just curious.
Oh yes

I guess I am surprised at how many buy your own......and not knocking it.....actually sounds kind of fun.....and exciting. I have always just snuck my wifes..... But now you have me thinking.....hmmmm

I've been wearing very feminine and pretty panties for ten years, wife is fine with it! She's even taken me panty shopping with her! I like putting on a show for her! I told her about my interest at the beginning, she was a bit surprised but also understanding that it's a simple thing that gives me pleasure.

Back