Game of Thrones Thread WITH SPOILERS (you've been warned)

Nope, it was in the wine. All the clues are there if you look very carefully.

Werent they all drinking the wine??

I have to watch again, but when they cut the cake, the birds flew out, then they stayed with it and I thought that was odd....

Where was the wine goblet sitting when he picked it back up?

I have to watch again, but when they cut the cake, the birds flew out, then they stayed with it and I thought that was odd....

After Olenna speaks to Sansa, she sits back down, and Joffrey's goblet is right next to her.

Where was the wine goblet sitting when he picked it back up?

In front of Margery's grandmother. She dies later when her saddle is sabotaged so she falls and breaks her hip. Retribution for poisoning the little shithead.

n7tnlomsbeu3lz4ipefl.jpg

In front of Margery's grandmother. She dies later when her saddle is sabotaged so she falls and breaks her hip. Retribution for poisoning the little shithead.

I've read the books, I was just trying to direct the conversation in the correct direction.

I was watching it (not a book person) thinking "Man, even for Joffrey, this is really some over-the-top assholishness tonight." It didn't occur to me that Martin was doing it as a grand finale.

They sure as hell aren't afraid to kill off key characters. As an uncomplicated villain in an otherwise complex world, he'll be missed.

The running joke is that GRRM doesn't use Twitter because he already killed all 140 characters

They were showing the dead pigeons in the bottom of the pie - to highlight Joffrey's callous nature.

I saw the goblet on the ground, being picked up by Lannister

I just HBO Go'ed it.

It goes like this.

Joffrey dumps the goblet over Tyrions head.

He tells Tyrion to refill it, then drops it on the floor and kicks it.

Sansa picks it up and hands it to Tyrion, empty.

Joffrey orders Tyrion to fill it, which he does, and then hands it to Joffrey.

Joffrey takes a drink, then hands the goblet to Margery, who, instead of setting it down at Joffrey's place at the table, sets it in front of Olenna.

After Joffrey cuts the pigeon pie, he orders Tyrion to bring him the goblet, which he does.

Cough cough, spew spew, dead Joffrey.

Last edited:
I loved the exchange between Sir Loras and Jamie - that was pretty good. As were the ones between the Dornish guy and Cercei and Cercei and the Maestre.

It was a pretty kick ass episode

I loved the exchange between Sir Loras and Jamie - that was pretty good. As were the ones between the Dornish guy and Cercei and Cercei and the Maestre.

It was a pretty kick ass episode

People are going to start bitching about the queers getting the best lines.

Either way, Tyrion Lannister is in big trouble, I don't see a way out. He had motive.

Why did grandma want to off the punk king before the wedding was consummated? Does this now make the marriage null and a void in the vag?

Why did grandma want to off the punk king before the wedding was consummated? Does this now make the marriage null and a void in the vag?

There is a long history of issues between their families. She knew what a problem he would be especially without his mother and grandfather keeping him in check someday.

Back