Game of Thrones Thread WITH SPOILERS (you've been warned)

I'll make one comment about the upcoming episode....

CHOKE, YOU LITTLE SHIT, CHOKE

joffrey-baratheon.jpg

Going off the "next week on AGOT" thingy at the end of Sunday's ep, it seemed to imply the purple wedding will be next week. Been a while since I read Storm of Swords, but it seems a bit early.

Going off the "next week on AGOT" thingy at the end of Sunday's ep, it seemed to imply the purple wedding will be next week. Been a while since I read Storm of Swords, but it seems a bit early.

I wouldn't expect too close of a match to the chronology of the books, because they need to start making adjustments for the fact that some of the most popular characters don't appear in A Feast For Crows.

@richeisen: Fantastic news RT @Guralski: RT @ditzkoff: HBO says it has renewed Game of Thrones for a fifth AND a sixth season.@richeisen

Aren't they all dead?

I never know anyone's name. All the old guys look alike. Then there is the pretty sister, and the sister fucker, who can now only do a one handy, the midget, the dragon girl, snow people, both Rob's look alike, the fat friend, the lady that has black smoke sex, dragon girls hottie husband, smarty pants daughter, red head daughter. The cast is HUGE!!!

Last edited:
This pretty much sums it up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 112
I never know anyone's name. All the old guys look alike. Then there is the pretty sister, and the sister fucker, who can now only do a one handy, the midget, the dragon girl, snow people, both Johns look alike, the fat friend, the lady that has black smoke sex, dragon girls hottie husband, smarty pants daughter, red head daughter. The cast is HUGE!!!

Hodor.

@richeisen: Fantastic news RT @Guralski: RT @ditzkoff: HBO says it has renewed Game of Thrones for a fifth AND a sixth season.@richeisen

Aren't they all dead?

Hopefully HBO will kick GRRM up the arse so he gets the next book finished.

I never know anyone's name. All the old guys look alike. Then there is the pretty sister, and the sister fucker, who can now only do a one handy, the midget, the dragon girl, snow people, both Rob's look alike, the fat friend, the lady that has black smoke sex, dragon girls hottie husband, smarty pants daughter, red head daughter. The cast is HUGE!!!

Not as huge as it used to be.

Hopefully HBO will kick GRRM up the arse so he gets the next book finished.

Im worried that Martin will die before book 6 is done. There are so many unfinished story lines from #5 I can't imagine the TV people would let it drop.

Im worried that Martin will die before book 6 is done. There are so many unfinished story lines from #5 I can't imagine the TV people would let it drop.

He has already given them(producers) the storyline in case he dies.

He has already given them(producers) the storyline in case he dies.

Not just if he dies. He has agreed that if the show catches up with the books, HBO can go ahead and use the storyline to finish the saga.

Back