Favorite position for anal sex

Anyone have a suggestion for a position two overweight, middle aged, not so limber, guys could try. Missionary and doggie have been unsuccessful.

Anyone have a suggestion for a position two overweight, middle aged, not so limber, guys could try. Missionary and doggie have been unsuccessful.

Tried someone at the end of the bed, and the other standing?

Last edited:
doggie and on-top(both directions) would be on my "must-experience" list. there's a little bit of narcissism in it for sure; I'd want to be seen and able to show off, move, and tease a lot. missionary doesn't seem as if it would be as hot.7EE073A2-E4AC-4A65-988B-AA5D4BF712C8.jpeg

Last edited:
getting fucked.

Him in behind me. I'm on all fours eager.
I really want to start trying new ways though. Experimenting.

New favourite

Well it used to be good old doggy.

My new new fun buddy loves me on my back and him on top with my legs spread wide.

He loves watching me play with my cock and fondle my balls in front of him.

I also don't mind it when he pulls out and gives me a front row seat to his climax ;)

riding dirty

doggie and on-top(both directions) would be on my "must-experience" list. there's a little bit of narcissism in it for sure; I'd want to be seen and able to show off, move, and tease a lot. missionary doesn't seem as if it would be as hot.

I agree with you. If you are into showing off, being watched, i love being on top and riding his cock. But if me and my bud are fucking.....him fucking me! Missionary is my favorite. On my back, legs opened up, my hole exposed, craving your cock

Have you tried with the bottom on his side, knees curled up; top laying on side in a spoon?

I love being on my back so I can stroke or be stroked as I get fucked. Love having them pull out and cum all over me.

It depends if i am riding the cock i like reverse cowboy or if i am getting fucked i like sitting bull and rear entry

I don't know if I could hold back from throwing him on the bed and putting his legs on my shoulders

No I wouldn't stroke him I would make him stroke it for me while I pushed in slow and deep hitting that spot watching him throb and try and not cum . . . . when he cums first then I'll go crazy on his tight clenching ass.

No I wouldn't stroke him I would make him stroke it for me while I pushed in slow and deep hitting that spot watching him throb and try and not cum . . . . when he cums first then I'll go crazy on his tight clenching ass.

I like your alternate approach as well...Yes, his ass would be clinched like a vise when he cums...and I bet it would be a real cum fountain!

He would only get tighter when you rubbed his cum on his lips while you pounded him.

Back