Stretching and thinking about cock

So there I was, in child's pose after a hard workout. Knees spread wide, my arms stretched out in front of me, chest pressed to the floor, ass pointing to the sky. I couldn't help but think about a fit man with his gorgeous 6" inch cock plowing into my upturned asshole. His hands grabbing my hips as our sweaty skin slaps together with his pounding. We're both grunting, his cock feeling so good sliding in and out of me, my cock leaking all over the yoga mat. Oh he feels so good. He leans forward, placing his hands on the mat on either side of me, thrusting harder and deeper, his sweat dripping off his face and chest onto my back. Oh god he's close, suddenly his cock begins jumping inside my ass, releasing his load deep inside me. I can feel it splashing the walls of my ass, filling me up. God I want to be fucked like that!

Anyway, that's what I was thinking about while stretching after my workout today.

Only gave passing thought to topping a guy, till this post. Always envisioned taking a cock up my ass, cowgirl style, so I could control it.

This made me want to be the one lubing us both up, probing your sphincter with my fingers at first, and then the head of my cock. Feeling the grip of you as I plunge in, finally along the whole length of my shaft. Balls slapping your ass, reaching around and tugging your balls.

And finally pulling your hips into mine as I cum....

So yeah, I guess I can see me fucking another guy in the ass.

So there I was, in child's pose after a hard workout. Knees spread wide, my arms stretched out in front of me, chest pressed to the floor, ass pointing to the sky. I couldn't help but think about a fit man with his gorgeous 6" inch cock plowing into my upturned asshole. His hands grabbing my hips as our sweaty skin slaps together with his pounding. We're both grunting, his cock feeling so good sliding in and out of me, my cock leaking all over the yoga mat. Oh he feels so good. He leans forward, placing his hands on the mat on either side of me, thrusting harder and deeper, his sweat dripping off his face and chest onto my back. Oh god he's close, suddenly his cock begins jumping inside my ass, releasing his load deep inside me. I can feel it splashing the walls of my ass, filling me up. God I want to be fucked like that!

Anyway, that's what I was thinking about while stretching after my workout today.
After reading these thoughts of yours I wish I was near I would've helped you out of that situation. ;)

Now that I am visiting my transgender girlfriend, I have been allowing myself to think about it - she has been fucking me every day and she says that she has been enjoying it greatly. She likes it kind of rough but she also has very sensitive skin on her cock. Strangely enough she says wearing a condom is perfect - I guess it protects her cock and she can fuck hard. Bend me over, baby!

Now that I am visiting my transgender girlfriend, I have been allowing myself to think about it - she has been fucking me every day and she says that she has been enjoying it greatly. She likes it kind of rough but she also has very sensitive skin on her cock. Strangely enough she says wearing a condom is perfect - I guess it protects her cock and she can fuck hard. Bend me over, baby!
Lucky guy!

Yoga class is an erotic experience. Fit bodies enjoying self care with minimal tight clothing.

For me it’s Happy Baby (Ananda Balasana).

On my back, shins perpendicular, knees spread toward armpits, ankles directly over knees, gripping the outside of my feet. Totally exposed.

This is how my first lover would finish me. Looking into my eyes with his fist pumping my cock as he fucked me. Still get spontaneous erections in yoga class when we come to this position.

Yoga class is an erotic experience. Fit bodies enjoying self care with minimal tight clothing.

For me it’s Happy Baby (Ananda Balasana).

On my back, shins perpendicular, knees spread toward armpits, ankles directly over knees, gripping the outside of my feet. Totally exposed.

This is how my first lover would finish me. Looking into my eyes with his fist pumping my cock as he fucked me. Still get spontaneous erections in yoga class when we come to this position.
this is exactly how it should be!

Back