Emily’s NEW positivity and being nice to each other thread

I want to give a shout-out to someone who's usually a terrible flake, but for once came through. As I noted in this thread, past-me did some excellent work to get a new story started. I'm nearly done, so I'd like to thank him for setting up what I think will turn out to be a hot E/V story.
I’m learning to love my younger self too. Despite how many problems she has caused me.

Emily

I want to retract my earlier statement about past-me. The bastard set up me. I got so caught up in finishing the story he'd begun that I didn't do my work, so today I have to catch up.

Like I said, past-me is a bastard.

I want to retract my earlier statement about past-me. The bastard set up me. I got so caught up in finishing the story he'd begun that I didn't do my work, so today I have to catch up.

Typical cat. They extend backwards and forward through time with serpentine intent, sinuously batting the metaphorical ornaments that order our day to day.

Bastards.

Typical cat. They extend backwards and forward through time with serpentine intent, sinuously batting the metaphorical ornaments that order our day to day.

Bastards.
Hey, don't tar me with that brush! I'm perfectly helpful and useful to have around. It's just past-me who's a bastard.

Hey, don't tar me with that brush! I'm perfectly helpful and useful to have around. It's just past-me who's a bastard.
Cats are duplicitous. Cats are the feline personification of benign malevolence and playful disembowelment. Cats will say whatever they need to to bring the proverbial finger to the proverbial claw.

fry-squint.gif

I have 45 years of experience with you bastards. I grew up with one of you fuckers in my crib. I have survived the worst of your species, and tickled the tummies of the best of you. Your wide, deep eyes and innocent expressions have no power here.

Cats are duplicitous. Cats are the feline personification of benign malevolence and playful disembowelment. Cats will say whatever they need to to bring the proverbial finger to the proverbial claw.

I have 45 years of experience with you bastards. I grew up with one of you fuckers in my crib. I have survived the worst of your species, and tickled the tummies of the best of you. Your wide, deep eyes and innocent expressions have no power here.
Meow?

Present you is the detritus caused by the collision and mutual destruction of the once and future yous. So it's natural they don't care much for you.

Present you is the detritus caused by the collision and mutual destruction of the once and future yous. So it's natural they don't care much for you.
one and future me meet up for clandestine tantric sexcapades that present me isn't invited to.

fry-squint.gif

Without cats, we wouldn't have society or culture. Think about it. You know it's true.

Three's a crowd, and May Wanda wants December Wanda all to herself. Or maybe it's vice versa.
December Wanda's feeding the fishes. It's April Wanda and September Wanda, the randy tarts.

Question: is it incest if you're banging yourself? :p Or just narcissism?

Its a good morning so far a chill in the air not too cold, but just enough to arouse goosebumps from the skin.

Back