Emily’s NEW positivity and being nice to each other thread

Don't you just love it when you publish a new story in a series, and it generates more views for the other stories? And then you see the scores for those stories go up? And then the scores for several of your other stories start going up too?

Those are the days that I love my readers most.

somewhere between a balmy tropical night and a direct hit from a geyser.
That's a trick answer, isn't it? Because balmy tropical nights are just about the hottest thing known to humankind.

(On a not entirely unrelated note, just this morning the redhead suggested a trip to the Caribbean this autumn.)

As the subject of black and white nudes came up, a different kind of nude.

Brett Weston's Nude Dune.
iu

Don't you just love it when you publish a new story in a series, and it generates more views for the other stories? And then you see the scores for those stories go up? And then the scores for several of your other stories start going up too?

Those are the days that I love my readers most.
With my last release, I too have seen. A resurgence of interest in some older works. Unfortunately, the result of that interest has been modestly endothermic.
That's a trick answer, isn't it? Because balmy tropical nights are just about the hottest thing known to humankind.

(On a not entirely unrelated note, just this morning the redhead suggested a trip to the Caribbean this autumn.)
Strongly encourage you to keep the red head happy... ;)

It will be one of the quieter islands. Family event.

The big issue is the time difference with my clients. I've done it before, and it wrecked me.

On the other hand, a five-day cruise out of Miami cured me of a concussion that had been plaguing me for five months.

Positives today.....I'm blessed to have woken up. Always a good thing.
When I woke up, my daughters had the dishes and laundry done.
They had my toolbox waiting for me on the kitchen floor.
It was time for the quarterly cleaning of the garbage disposal, and they wanted it done. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I want to give a shout-out to someone who's usually a terrible flake, but for once came through. As I noted in this thread, past-me did some excellent work to get a new story started. I'm nearly done, so I'd like to thank him for setting up what I think will turn out to be a hot E/V story.

Back