Nipple piercings

This was inspired by @Bamagan ’s posting

I’ve been with one person [briefly] who had platinum bars.

Do you have any such piercings? If so, do you like them? What feels different, or is it purely a look thing? What do you like your partners to do with them?

If you don’t have any, do you like them in others and why?

Em
I'm pretty vanilla as well.
I have several ear piercings. I did experiment with a side nose piercing but then got the flu. Had a terrible runny nose, and decided it just felt wrong.
I also have my belly button pierced. I seldom wear jewellery in it as it kept getting caught on my polyester cotton blend cycling outfit when I go mountain biking. It was fun, but I think I grew out of it.
I did date a girl who had both nipples pierced and she absolutely loved them. (So did I) They were fun to play with.
She loved nipple play and could orgasm without any other stimulation. That happened before she got the piercings. She got them in the hope it would increase her sensitivity and enjoyment. Which is exactly what happened.
Personally I loved playing with the little bars. Flicking them with my tongue. Nibbling and pulling on them (Gently) She adored it as well.
She tried to get me to follow suit, but I was too chicken.

Cagivagurl

Sorry I didn't see this necro-thread back when it started. No piercings here nor my wife, who let her earlobe piercings heal years ago. Limited, tasteful piercings are not a squick for me, although I do cringe at some facial piercings like eyebrows and nostrils.

Coincidentally, we were talking about nipple piercings this morning, and her question was "Why?" Her nipples never were an erogenous zone, so she doesn't "get" that other women have sensations there. I had to explain it.

Story-wise: one of the FCs in my current series has labia majora piercings, three (or is it four?) rings on her right-side vulva. She occasionally teases everybody by hanging those little jingle bells on them, "announcing" her activities at any given moment, especially in doggie. Some of her lady friends complain about sore tongues.

I was never into them, until last year, it hit me that I should get mine done. My nipples were mildly sensitive, and I was hoping it might improve it a bit, plus it was something new. I have several tattoos, and I seem to make these types of decisions quickly. I went in and got one done, and loved it so much I had to get the second done a few days later.

Now, I order different jewelry online, trying different styles out. It's silly, but fun. They did get mildly more sensitive, but what I like the best is something dangling from them as I walk.

The other decision I didn't think I would make was to get a frenum piercing last April. Prince Alberts are not my taste, but the frenum is another fun one. I recently put a captive bead ring into it, and holy crap is that awesome. It also dangles, smacking against my head if I'm naked. The bead spins freely, and so it's like a cock fidget spinner. I have to take it out during sex though.

I'm now thinking of some scrotal piercings for the same dangle, and for added fun during sex.

May Last girlfriend Went to the mall With one of her friends. Just a normal day. Came back with both nipples pierced. Little bars with balls. A Black Honduran.... she was sexy enough but I didn't think she had the right boobs for it. Wish she'd asked my opinion because I may have told her the truth (elegantly) but Afterward she assumed I'd been put off by them.

It wasn't the case I just didn't think they were right for her. He boobs were biggish but kind of droopy for a younger girl. Her ass was her money maker ..and her smile. But I've seen them on Perky tits and I like em.

They cause issues with nursing. Not that a girl thinks about that when they get them. I don't know what the issues are, but one girl we know told us her piercings caused an issue with her child's suckeling. Jo cracked wise, "Then take them off before." The girl, rather angrily, "That isn't the issue."

They cause issues with nursing. Not that a girl thinks about that when they get them. I don't know what the issues are, but one girl we know told us her piercings caused an issue with her child's suckeling. Jo cracked wise, "Then take them off before." The girl, rather angrily, "That isn't the issue."
Aside from the obvious (poor baby) I have heard that it is possible to have damage to milk ducts as well. I don’t know how often this happens, maybe is really rare. Not an expert on areola anatomy. I’ve never really considered nipple piercing, so never did the research.

Emily

There is far too much possibility of accidental damage with nip rings, so it's a no-go for me.
Aside from the obvious (poor baby) I have heard that it is possible to have damage to milk ducts as well. I don’t know how often this happens, maybe is really rare. Not an expert on areola anatomy. I’ve never really considered nipple piercing, so never did the research.

Emily

I had a female partner once with both nipples pierced, little dangly things of some sort. But she wouldn’t allow me anywhere near them, which completely eliminated all the fun of breast play. She said I should think of them as little christmas tree ornaments.

Disappointing to say the least.

20171219_160540.jpgSamurai armor.
Not just nipple rings, but titty tassels.

(The fluffy samurai slippers were entertaining, but not relevant to this thread.)

I don't. I had a long-term girlfriend who had both nipples and her tongue pierced. I can't remember them affected our sex life one way or another. I think I generally just forgot she had them.

As usual, I'm late to the party, but I'll give my experience. I'll try to be brief. Hubby and I had a reawakening of our dom/sub relationship. Gosh it must be 20 years ago now. Having three kids kind of had put things on hold for about 15. Our D/S thing was only for sex - it didn't wander outside the bedroom, for the most part, anyway. Occasional weekends away being the exception.
So about 20 years ago, I got my nipples pierced as a sort of symbol of my position. I ended up with eight sets jewelry, some more elaborate and prominent than others. I liked the way they looked and made me feel.
They were fun while they lasted for about 10 years. Both piercings wore through on the bottom. Excessive wear and tear? Probably.
Anyway, once that I happened, we let it go. Sexy as they were, we could have more fun without them.
Other observations:
Having a total stranger (and his female assistant) handle my boobs was unsettling, but I commend their professionalism. Having hubby there helped too. I was a embarrassed, but also slightly turned on. Never explored that road any further.
Also, as a forty-something mother of three teenagers at the time, I had to be very careful about the combination of jewelry and bra I wore, as I didn't want the piercings to be too obvious. Probably my insecurity over my rep as a "good girl/mom" and wanting it to be a secret between just me and hubby. Some years later I find out that both of my nieces had their nipples pierced. That made for some lively post-Christmas dinner conversation, but I didn't fess up.

When i 1st got my nipples pierced i had large rings ,they felt good and looked good but sometimes they would catch on things,,i wanted prominent nipples mine were almost flat. When i got pregnant, i had to remove them ,afterwards i replaced them with bars.

I guess there's something to be said for men in the industry, they get to play with boobs on the regular. Sounds like job perks. I'd probably react the same way though! I have a high pain tolerance but I'm very reserved. Would random person be better than familiar, I'm wondering? ...Maybe if the piercer is a woman I might not have a spaz.

I don't know, I'm back to no for it, because again the cons and potential cons are heavily outweighing the pros. And again I'd be pissed to spend money on killing the nerve endings in my nipples, or risking an infection or something.
My son taught himself to be an airbrush artist his first summer after starting college. A couple years later, he was quite accomplished and landed a summer job as an airbrush artist in a beach town on the Oregon coast. He was used to doing t-shirts, jackets, caps, etc. and the store owner convinced him to airbrush tattoos, which were mostly on Co-eds. He said it wasn't unusual for three or four college girls to come into the shop wanting an Airbrush tattoo. He said it was very quick, and mostly using stencils, and usually they were wearing bikini's. On a good day, he often made $500 to $600.

Back