Your writing style summed up in one phrase

my favourite molecule is C2H6O. My second favourite molecule is C8H10N4O2. My third favourite is C7H4O → 3 K2CO3 + 4 CO2 + 2 H2O + 3 N
EB looked at the formula, thinking, this is why I'm not a lesbian. I never did chemistry in high school.

Which reminds me of my physics teacher in Fifth Form, who told the class the advice his grandmother gave him: "If you're not in bed by ten thirty, come home."

Or Rasmus, the drawing master, marking the roll one Monday morning. He comes to Phil, who has his hand wrapped In a bandage. "What did she do? Close her legs?"

Hi everyone. Sorry I’m late. So what are we doing?
tumblr_mlh6dpwh9c1qh90fbo5_250.gif

A Physicist and a Mathematician are in a bar.

A beautiful woman walks in and sits down and smiles at both of them. The Physicist is immediately intrigued, but notices the Mathematician is downcast.

"What's wrong?" he asks his colleague.

The Mathematician sighs. "Xeno's paradox," he mutters. "To reach her, I need to cross half the distance, then half the distance again, and so on and so on etcetera. The limit theorem implies it is futile."

The Physicist chuckles and rubs his hands. "Well, then, I'll go."

"But you'll never get there," protests the Mathematician.

"It is of no matter; within six iterations I will be close enough for practical purposes!" retorts the Physicist.

We in general, not this we in particular. This we in particular has more high-brow tastes :cool:
You're more of an octopug person, are you?

I'm glad the AH Mod has put a ban on AI images. Sentient eight-legged canine aliens might be a bit much for me.

A Physicist and a Mathematician are in a bar.

A beautiful woman walks in and sits down and smiles at both of them. The Physicist is immediately intrigued, but notices the Mathematician is downcast.

"What's wrong?" he asks his colleague.

The Mathematician sighs. "Xeno's paradox," he mutters. "To reach her, I need to cross half the distance, then half the distance again, and so on and so on etcetera. The limit theorem implies it is futile."

The Physicist chuckles and rubs his hands. "Well, then, I'll go."

"But you'll never get there," protests the Mathematician.

"It is of no matter; within six iterations I will be close enough for practical purposes!" retorts the Physicist.
Which limit theorem is that?

😙😙😙

Em

Which limit theorem is that?

😙😙😙

Em

Shit... wait... *furiously consults notes*.

Not the lingerie limit theorem.
Not the titty-twister tensor.
Definitely not the bifurcation axiom of lace thong underwear.

Uh. Crap.

It's also not the mean value theorem of integral calculus.

I think I just hoisted myself with my own Picard.

Golf course was packed so the pro put a group of strangers together in a foursome, two men and two women.
Through eighteen rounds, the banter was lively and full of sexual innuendo.
On the 18th green, the brunette was facing a difficult putt for par. She eyes her playing partners, bit her lip and offered a night of wild debauchery to whomever could help her make the putt and register an all time low score.
Naturally the wo men jumped to the task, crawling around analyzing the green from every angle, each offering their suggestion.
The petite blonde looked at them and shook her head. Smiling and winking at the brunette, "Sweetheart, that's a gimme if I ever saw one."

Back