Nipple piercings

EmilyMiller

Good men did nothing
This was inspired by @Bamagan ’s posting

I’ve been with one person [briefly] who had platinum bars.

Do you have any such piercings? If so, do you like them? What feels different, or is it purely a look thing? What do you like your partners to do with them?

If you don’t have any, do you like them in others and why?

Em

Last edited:
Yeah, laying a long, slow lick on a nipple only to run into metal is not my cup of tea. Same, or even more so, with clitoral hood piercing. Belly button piercing can be actually pretty sexy, depending on the belly and the hardware.

At the risk of sounding too vanilla, I must say I am absolutely anti-piercing anywhere except for the ears, and even there one piercing is enough. I am also anti-tattoo...
I’m pretty vanilla too. It’s not that I exactly regret my navel piercing. More that I seldom wear anything in it nowadays. It’s not closed up though. I check every now and again.

I just have my ears pierced once. The only tattoos I have had have been henna 😊.

Em

Yeah, laying a long, slow lick on a nipple only to run into metal is not my cup of tea. Same, or even more so, with clitoral hood piercing. Belly button piercing can be actually pretty sexy, depending on the belly and the hardware.
TBH, with girl I knew (it was a hook-up, not even a medium-term thing) I kinda didn’t know what to do with them. I guess I’d have asked at some point if we had become a thing.

Em

I met someone who had them. It was a turn on. I didn't get to bang her because she was leaving the area the next day, and I ended up letting an email exchange drop afterwards, oh well.

I was always kind of anti-tattoo and anti-piercing, until around 50 I started dating a woman with a belly button piercing and a tattoo, the first time I'd encountered either in a partner. She was hotness on wheels, so I got used to both things without much effort. I find familiarity changes everything. I enjoy many piercings in visual erotica.

I've known a few women and men with them. They liked them, and therefore I did too, because they made unsensitive nipples more sensitive. Sucking on them was fun not because of how it felt in my mouth, but because of how they squirmed...

I'm someone who's been known to complain when my nipples have been breathed on too hard, so I wouldn't consider piercings in a million years.

Kissing someone with a tongue piercing is a bit weird but again, they liked it. And same for a Prince Albert. Rather them than me!

I have been told by people with multiple ear piercings, stretched holes, and nose piercings that this does not make them into a fidget toy for me. I'm unconvinced - if you've got those accoutrements and you're in bed with someone, surely you should expect some fiddling?

I had a friend who had her's done and she'd let me play with them through her shirt. Apparently it increases sensitivity. I've debated having it done myself. I like the aesthetic mostly and a sensitivity boost would be interesting, but I bail on it anytime I think on it because it has a very long heal time and it can also go the other way and fuck up nerves if your piercer doesn't know what they're doing. The only tattoo artist/piercer I know who I'd trust is my brother. So yeah, not likely happening for me.

Most ladies I've asked have done it just for the look, I think it's super cute. :giggle: I've had my nose, tongue, navel and lip pierced but I've only kept the navel.

I had a friend who had her's done and she'd let me play with them through her shirt. Apparently it increases sensitivity. I've debated having it done myself. I like the aesthetic mostly and a sensitivity boost would be interesting, but I bail on it anytime I think on it because it has a very long heal time and it can also go the other way and fuck up nerves if your piercer doesn't know what they're doing. The only tattoo artist/piercer I know who I'd trust is my brother. So yeah, not likely happening for me.

Most ladies I've asked have done it just for the look, I think it's super cute. :giggle: I've had my nose, tongue, navel and lip pierced but I've only kept the navel.
Thanks. I’m kinda hoping to use my nipples for some other purposes in the future. Based on my rudimentary knowledge of anatomy, I’d have thought the nerve thing was kinda hit and miss. Would be awful to go numb.

Em

I've known a few women and men with them. They liked them, and therefore I did too, because they made unsensitive nipples more sensitive. Sucking on them was fun not because of how it felt in my mouth, but because of how they squirmed...

I'm someone who's been known to complain when my nipples have been breathed on too hard, so I wouldn't consider piercings in a million years.

Kissing someone with a tongue piercing is a bit weird but again, they liked it. And same for a Prince Albert. Rather them than me!

I have been told by people with multiple ear piercings, stretched holes, and nose piercings that this does not make them into a fidget toy for me. I'm unconvinced - if you've got those accoutrements and you're in bed with someone, surely you should expect some fiddling?
Wow! You have been exposed to a lot of piercings!

Em

My wife's one dirty secret she kept from her mother was that she got her nipples pierced. She did it for my 40th birthday and claimed she was going to take them out after awhile, but still has them. They do increase sensitivity which includes pain if you give them a twist(I would never, but you know, its something I heard about.

Still can't get her to get a tattoo though.

Thanks. I’m kinda hoping to use my nipples for some other purposes in the future. Based on my rudimentary knowledge of anatomy, I’d have thought the nerve thing was kinda hit and miss. Would be awful to go numb.

Em

My thoughts exactly, I'm not paying to have dead nipples. :ROFLMAO:

Wow! You have been exposed to a lot of piercings!

Em
I wouldn't say that many, but you take a few goths or punks or indie kids and there's likely a lot of piercings between them. Me, I'm the local respectable face of kinky polyamory, with only earlobe piercings and not one tattoo to my name. Not that I'm opposed to them, just never thought of a tattoo design I'd like for more than a couple weeks. I had a school friend give me extra ear piercings, but after about 20 years they grew over.

Extra fun bits in someone else's nipples? I'm all for it. And earlobes are always fun anyway.

And don’t get me started about multiple ear piercings (two are ok I guess, but no more, please) nasal piercings, eyebrow piercings, lip piercings and tongue piercings.

And don’t get me started about multiple ear piercings (two are ok I guess, but no more, please) nasal piercings, eyebrow piercings, lip piercings and tongue piercings.
My daughter has them all the way up her left ear.
The eyebrow, the nose ring, but not the one in the middle, the one on the side. A lip ring and...sigh...the tongue ring.

Having daughters really is karma for being a man.

Wait, is that a plot bunny I see skulking around?

First my brother pierced me, then he pierced me....

Oh...yeah, I need to stop.

Feel free to use it! But the thought in the real world makes me wanna hurl. It's been his job for seven years and I'm sure he's seen all sorts of tits, but... yeah, nah, I'm good on that. :ROFLMAO:

Nope. I like my wife's nipples without the addition of stainless steel. However if I were single, nipple piercings wouldn't be a deal breaker. A septum piercing/nose ring would be. Very unattractive.

Feel free to use it! But the thought in the real world makes me wanna hurl. It's been his job for seven years and I'm sure he's seen all sorts of tits, but... yeah, nah, I'm good on that. :ROFLMAO:
My sister took my wife and later told me how for some strange reason my wife-maybe nerves because she's kind of a wuss-was taken aback when the guy doing the piercing-who has also been my family's tattoo artist for years-told her she needed to "take them out" she was like "Really?" and he's like "well, I can't do them through your shirt, now can I?"

Got worse when she was blushing and he's like "Don't worry, I do this all them time, then added, and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Back