Nipple piercings

I have no piercings. I've had 3 SOs with nipple piercings, one also with a clitoral hood piercing. Apart from their ears they had no other piercings. Part of the turn on is that I've know they have intimate, sexualised piercings when no one else does. I don't find facial piercings attractive.

I have no piercings. I've had 3 SOs with nipple piercings, one also with a clitoral hood piercing. Apart from their ears they had no other piercings. Part of the turn on is that I've know they have intimate, sexualised piercings when no one else does. I don't find facial piercings attractive.
Even clitoral hood sounds 😱. I really don’t want to mess something up down there.

Em

My sister took my wife and later told me how for some strange reason my wife-maybe nerves because she's kind of a wuss-was taken aback when the guy doing the piercing-who has also been my family's tattoo artist for years-told her she needed to "take them out" she was like "Really?" and he's like "well, I can't do them through your shirt, now can I?"

Got worse when she was blushing and he's like "Don't worry, I do this all them time, then added, and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

I guess there's something to be said for men in the industry, they get to play with boobs on the regular. Sounds like job perks. I'd probably react the same way though! I have a high pain tolerance but I'm very reserved. Would random person be better than familiar, I'm wondering? ...Maybe if the piercer is a woman I might not have a spaz.

I don't know, I'm back to no for it, because again the cons and potential cons are heavily outweighing the pros. And again I'd be pissed to spend money on killing the nerve endings in my nipples, or risking an infection or something.

I guess there's something to be said for men in the industry, they get to play with boobs on the regular. Sounds like job perks. I'd probably react the same way though! I have a high pain tolerance but I'm very reserved. Would random person be better than familiar, I'm wondering? ...Maybe if the piercer is a woman I might not have a spaz.

I don't know, I'm back to no for it, because again the cons and potential cons are heavily outweighing the pros. And again I'd be pissed to spend money on killing the nerve endings in my nipples, or risking an infection or something.
Yeah, and they don't have that "well doctors don't see a woman's body as sexual" thing going. They like they're job, but this guy is one of the best and we knew him so...and I'm not the jealous type and I keep trying to imagine the look on my wife's face when she had to show them. I guess I'm a twisted bastard.

Its a bit of a sleazy industry, the other guy that works there was telling me he does a lot of the ink on the strippers at the Foxy, and its ten minutes on their knees for an hour in the chair.

I told him to cut the shit, its only three minutes and he knows it.

Sounds like you're harboring a little sadist streak there, LC. :ROFLMAO: Your poor wife!

Honestly, removable is still cute and you don't have to deal with the healing, cleaning or maintenance. So if you liked that removable nose ring I think that's totally adventurous, no rule that says you can't just be into something for the aesthetic!

I have my ears gauged and want more piercings and my nose repierced. I hate genital and nipple piercings.

This was inspired by @Bamagan ’s posting

I’ve been with one person [briefly] whi had platinum bars.

Do you have any such piercings? If so, do you like them? What feels different, or is it purely a look thing? What do you like your partners to do with them?

If you don’t have any, do you like them in others and why?

Em
I have been curious about this too. Mine are very sensitive already and have heard the piercing makes them EVEN more sensitive in a sexy way. Don't know if it it true.

I have heard they are bad for breast feeding. Any thoughts?

If the nerve is damaged, it will decrease sensitivity.
I have been curious about this too. Mine are very sensitive already and have heard the piercing makes them EVEN more sensitive in a sexy way. Don't know if it it true.

I don't find most piercings attractive. I do like the tiny nose studs, and single ear piercings. Not a huge fan of the others though some of them could be interesting texture wise. I don't think people should get tattoos (I think long they don't look good) though I do find some of them attractive.

In a word, yes. Scarring of milk ducts, increased risk of mastitis (breast infection), increased chance of spontaneous leaking are among the many risks. Never breast feed with hardware in place as it can cause trouble latching on and pose a choking hazard. Overall, if a woman wants to ever consider breastfeeding, best not to get the piercings. (My personal aesthetics aside.)

According to working girls I've known, and others with tongue studs, they enhance men's pleasure with oral sex like that matters to me.

This was inspired by @Bamagan ’s posting

I’ve been with one person [briefly] whi had platinum bars.

Do you have any such piercings? If so, do you like them? What feels different, or is it purely a look thing? What do you like your partners to do with them?

If you don’t have any, do you like them in others and why?

Em
Since you tagged me, no, I have no piercings. I am fine with them in others, and fine if their hole count has not been artificially inflated.

In a word, yes. Scarring of milk ducts, increased risk of mastitis (breast infection), increased chance of spontaneous leaking are among the many risks. Never breast feed with hardware in place as it can cause trouble latching on and pose a choking hazard. Overall, if a woman wants to ever consider breastfeeding, best not to get the piercings. (My personal aesthetics aside.)
That makes sense. I wonder if it does bring sexual benefits

According to working girls I've known, and others with tongue studs, they enhance men's pleasure with oral sex like that matters to me.

This is the one that intrigues me. The idea of having my own tongue pierced sounds horrifying, but I'm intrigued by whether the reports of its effects on the pleasure of the partner are true. I wouldn't know. I recall one male friend telling me, enthusiastically, that they were true.

I had one nipple pierced for a few years, but took it out a long time ago. It didn't do very much of anything to the sensitivity or sensation of the nipple and just wasn't exciting enough for me to care about keeping it.

Oh. So tongue piercing = giving better blowjobs?
No, it really doesn't, it just means that there's something there which gives a "different" sensation than a 100% organic blowjob. I guess there are guys who like that but it doesn't make the blower any more or less skilled.

Back