Emily’s NEW positivity and being nice to each other thread

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
I feel this is still needed.

Please feel free to post pleasant things and to compliment your fellow Lit inhabitants.

T253-3A.jpg

This thread will self-destruct in… well, let’s see shall we?

Em

I read recently that elephants will often exhibit positive homosexual behavior. Males rile each other up prior to mounting females. Females separated from males masturbate each other with their trunks. Nothing abusive, everything soothing and supportive per the Wikipedia description. Why can’t we humans behave like this?

I read recently that elephants will often exhibit positive homosexual behavior. Males rile each other up prior to mounting females. Females separated from males masturbate each other with their trunks. Nothing abusive, everything soothing and supportive per the Wikipedia description. Why can’t we humans behave like this?
I had assumed that's what fraternities were for. And men's clubs. And hunting clubs. And cigar clubs. And sports clubs. A little iffy on the competitive lawn maintenance clubs.

I had assumed that's what fraternities were for. And men's clubs. And hunting clubs. And cigar clubs. And sports clubs. A little iffy on the competitive lawn maintenance clubs.
And just being men in general.

Natalie- I had an erotic dream about you last night.

Mila- Was I good?

:)

Not a fan of Black Swan, but I do like that part.

It’s hard to argue that homosexuality is deviant when it is very prevalent in the natural world. Of course some will argue that humans are somehow different (we have a soul or some such nonsense), but - given we are simply animals - we behave pretty much like the rest of them do. Including girls fucking girls and boys fucking boys.

Em

...sigh...

The sunrise is shining through the kitchen window, there are a few light clouds, and C is puttering around the kitchen preparing the dog's breakfast. The electric fireplace has broken the slight chill in the cabin, and Pachelbel on a harp is playing on Pandora, gracing our serenity with yet more of the same.

It would be awfully nice if you guys were lounging around the cabin with your fun, goofy and sexy banter. It would fit.

Have a good one.

It’s hard to argue that homosexuality is deviant when it is very prevalent in the natural world. Of course some will argue that humans are somehow different (we have a soul or some such nonsense), but - given we are simply animals - we behave pretty much like the rest of them do. Including girls fucking girls and boys fucking boys.

Em
Animals don’t have souls? Who started that nonsense? Are they not also creations of the creator and thus worthy of paradise? I’m not stepping into your paradise if they’re not there! Surely you’re making accommodations for them? I hope so!

The old thread is
People in movies are always grabbing each others heads when they kiss. Am I the only one who goes for the ass?
*Raises hand*

Now I'll head over to the old thread to discuss serial killers, cause priorities.

Back