Down your throat or on your face

I'll take it pretty much anywhere. If I had to choose, it would drip down all over my face with warm drops landing in my mouth. Nothing beats the taste.

You know it !! None of my girlfriends would ever allow their boyfriends or husbands to do so ............ hmmmmmmm I really shouldn't offer or ummmm should I :rolleyes: ???

I don't understand why some girls find it degrading. I have no issue with it.
It brings me and my boyfriend closer. :)

It has seized to amaze me the threads I see in. And I do love both of your posts!!
Kisses to both of you
:kiss::kiss:

In my mouth, i want to taste every drop, share with his girlfriend, swallow it all and show my empty mouth at the end.

Either , depends on my mood and who i am with. Swapping and swallowing are easier when it starts in my mouth but i also like to have is licked and kissed off my face to

There is nothing I love more than a hot load right on my face.

I don't have a problem with it in my mouth either. I just like it a little messy I guess.

There is nothing I love more than a hot load right on my face.

I don't have a problem with it in my mouth either. I just like it a little messy I guess.

Both but I'd love to take some on my face and some in my mouth and then play with it

I looooove to take all the big squirts from my guy friends BIG cockon my face. It's BIG and shoots a lot. I love to put it back in my mouth after he's covered my face and lightly chew on it while sucking for a while. The feeling of his cum dripping off my face down my chest with his big cock in my mouth is so hot to me. And he looooves it sucked clean after he cums.

Never Tried It

Never tried it, but if I did, I'd hope he'd have enough in him to shoot his load on my cock and work up to my face.

Takes a coin

HEADS-Down my throat
TAILS-On my face

Either way...Beths a happy winner:kiss:

down my throat

Down my throat why waste such precious liquid.

Attachments

• DSCN3206.jpg
    DSCN3206.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 203
Grateful Spunk-Swallower...

I looooove to take all the big squirts from my guy friends BIG cockon my face. It's BIG and shoots a lot. I love to put it back in my mouth after he's covered my face and lightly chew on it while sucking for a while. The feeling of his cum dripping off my face down my chest with his big cock in my mouth is so hot to me. And he looooves it sucked clean after he cums.

You should see my smug self-satisfied expression after my well-hung Boyfriend has been face-fucking and deep-throating me for half-an-hour straight, and I've just sucked him off, his spunk still dribbling on my messy face and swirling around my mouth where I'm still tonguing his softening cock. This is my definition of bliss. Every pulse and twitch. Every spurt and swallow. I'm practically purring with pleasure...

hi

I think swallowing then the overflow can go on my tits

Full Measure

I think swallowing then the overflow can go on my tits

If only there were more beautiful cum-loving girls like you, sandysub, there wouldn't be so many sexually frustrated married men going around hunting for furtive blow-jobs from us compliant gay boys...

Back