Doo you miss your old sex life

When we were dating, our sex life was intense and creative. He would pin me on any flat surface, any time and have his way with me. It was very hot and we couldn't wait to jump each other's bones lol. Miss that a lot. Especially since my libido is still high and his isn't. And he's not ok with letting me have a few fwbs so i can fulfill my needs. So i escape to the world of fiction or online. Seems to work.

When we were dating, our sex life was intense and creative. He would pin me on any flat surface, any time and have his way with me. It was very hot and we couldn't wait to jump each other's bones lol. Miss that a lot. Especially since my libido is still high and his isn't. And he's not ok with letting me have a few fwbs so i can fulfill my needs. So i escape to the world of fiction or online. Seems to work.
That's sad...

Usually, when I'm stroking, I like to remember a period of years in the 90's when I had some wonderful nasty kinky lovers. In those days I could shoot far and cum often and all that....I don't miss it because I can go there anytime.....
However that was then and this is now. I have a wonderful partner and though our sex life has faded, our touch life is alive and well and it is a joy to give her massage...to serve her.
Meanwhile I have the best masturbation life I've ever had. At the age of 72 I have finally experienced the fabled "full body orgasm." I'm still highly charged erotically just about all the time.

Yes, I miss it. The wife's health declined significantly six years ago due to autoimmune issues that make sex uncomfortable for her. Periodically, we try and find a work around, but so far no joy. The plus side is that when she is feeling relatively well, she gets horny, and we give it a go. The down side is the usual result - she gets off successfully from oral sex, and I am left hanging because she is not keen on oral and vaginal is too uncomfortable - that, or it is another bloody handy. The only plus side to a handy is that it isn't my hand for once.

My problem is that my libido has not significantly abated since I was in my early-20s, so even with regular masturbation sessions I am still stressed out and distracted from lack of sex.

Last edited:
Younger than 61...and the average age is around 30.
Ahhh I read that backwards, as greater than 45. Yea that is pretty young. There is some formula that says you should stick to half your age plus 9. But if all parties are consenting adults it really isn’t anyone business.

We are both retired. I married my school sweetheart. We had a great sex life. With my help, she was a slut. We had sex with my best friend and his wife a lot. We role-played a lot.
But now it has died in the last 10 years.
What do you miss about your old sex life?
the sex we had on a consistance basis

I am 69 years old and I miss absolutely nothing about my old sex life. These last few years with my transgender partner have been the best.

I wouldn’t say I miss anything from my wild days. I’m grateful for all the amazing moments, but I don’t pine for anything.
Gotta cherish the present, keep moving and putting your best foot forward.

I miss my old sex life cause I had better more adventurous sex. I love my wife but she is very vanilla. I also married her for more than the sex …she is a great woman

Back