Doo you miss your old sex life

wmbg

Experienced
We are both retired. I married my school sweetheart. We had a great sex life. With my help, she was a slut. We had sex with my best friend and his wife a lot. We role-played a lot.
But now it has died in the last 10 years.
What do you miss about your old sex life?

Well, due to some cancer surgeries, my prostate shrunk back to normal, my libido went through the roof, but I was left with no urge to orgasm. At first it seemed like a blessing for my wife and I, but now she makes me stop after an hour because I don't know when to stop.

What do I miss? The urge to orgasm bro.

Stew

Well, due to some cancer surgeries, my prostate shrunk back to normal, my libido went through the roof, but I was left with no urge to orgasm. At first it seemed like a blessing for my wife and I, but now she makes me stop after an hour because I don't know when to stop.

What do I miss? The urge to orgasm bro.

Stew
I had a similar problem, due to crazy meds. It didn't take my libido or use of the tool, just robbed me of the result. After a short time, my wife started to feel bad about it. Of course, we are grown adults and realize the ramifications of some medication, but it's hard not to internalize to some degree. At first, she felt bad because she thought she wasn't attractive enough. That was only for a moment and she realized the fact of the matter. She would try anything and everything to make it happen. Once in a great while it would, but highly unsatisfactory. It was a win though, because at least we had an ending. Then, she started to feel guilty, thinking she was being selfish for starting and finishing when I couldn't. I felt guilty too, for not giving her a result when that's all she wanted. Eventually, I got my medication dialed in and didn't have this problem anymore. Well, at least not all the time. It's better now.

She would stop me at about an hour, too. She said anymore and it was completely exhausting. It was a rough few years, bro!

We are both retired. I married my school sweetheart. We had a great sex life. With my help, she was a slut. We had sex with my best friend and his wife a lot. We role-played a lot.
But now it has died in the last 10 years.
What do you miss about your old sex life?
Sounds alot like our sex life with a few extra guys thrown in about once a month or so. I sure do miss those days.

We were high school sweethearts who married after college. She had a lot of sex with others in college (unknown to me at the time) and a few fucks with other men after we married (with my permission). We had some exciting times together before settling into old folks sex twice a month. Yes, I miss those fun times, but I still have clear memories of them.

Going back to our old sex life would mean my wife is no longer having sex with other men. After many years of monogamy, we came to the decision as a couple that she would screw other men. With my full approval and arousal. Our adventures have been amazing. We’re having too much fun too. I don’t ever want to go back to just me fucking her!

I definitely miss the old days. I had a varied sex life when I was single, with lots of willing female partners and the occasional guy to play with.

Now I haven't had any variety for over 30 years

So many of my fantasies are about opening up our marriage, watching each other enjoy sex with same gender partners. I like to imagine she'd get off watching me suck cock, and I know I'd enjoy watching her eat pussy or get licked by another woman

I definitely miss the old days. I had a varied sex life when I was single, with lots of willing female partners and the occasional guy to play with.

Now I haven't had any variety for over 30 years

So many of my fantasies are about opening up our marriage, watching each other enjoy sex with same gender partners. I like to imagine she'd get off watching me suck cock, and I know I'd enjoy watching her eat pussy or get licked by another woman
Besides the no-sex thing going on, I know my wife would have nothing to do with same-sex sex for either one of us.

But, II do love hearing about others wanting this...

Back