Quite the Unexpected !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
The thrill of a road trip home from a luxurious holiday! You are a charming retired gentleman, had ignored the ominous weather warnings and foolishly decided to drive through the night. Alas, your trusty vehicle gave up on you, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere, battered by the storm. Just when you thought you were utterly alone, you recalled the friendly couple you had met at an event, and fortunately, your phone still had some life. You call my husband, hoping against hope that someone might come to my rescue.

When you called, my husband was overwhelmed that you, his boss's friend and a acquaintance from an office event, was reaching out to him for help. He rushed to your aid with a friend, rescuing you from the stormy night. You both returned to our home, but your poor car had to be towed, leaving you stranded for several days due to the inclement weather, which was forecasted to last for at least 10 days. Fate had brought you to our doorstep, and you would be a guest in our home for an extended stay!

Continue !
IMG_0773.jpeg

The thrill of a road trip home from a luxurious holiday! You are a charming retired gentleman, had ignored the ominous weather warnings and foolishly decided to drive through the night. Alas, your trusty vehicle gave up on you, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere, battered by the storm. Just when you thought you were utterly alone, you recalled the friendly couple you had met at an event, and fortunately, your phone still had some life. You call my husband, hoping against hope that someone might come to my rescue.

When you called, my husband was overwhelmed that you, his boss's friend and a acquaintance from an office event, was reaching out to him for help. He rushed to your aid with a friend, rescuing you from the stormy night. You both returned to our home, but your poor car had to be towed, leaving you stranded for several days due to the inclement weather, which was forecasted to last for at least 10 days. Fate had brought you to our doorstep, and you would be a guest in our home for an extended stay!

Continue !
View attachment 2329005
I Know! I wasn't expecting a playground/ampic thread. :)

I arrived your home wet cold and hungry. I'm delighted at the offer of a hot shower and the invitation to dinner. I go up to the single bedroom I have been given and I strip off and enjoy a hot shower. Afterwards I feel some lustful stirrings in my underpants as I consider my colleagues sexy wife who had greeted me on my arrival.

I gratefully cross the landing noticing your bedroom door ajar. I see tantalising glimpses of lacy clothes on your bed, but I darent look further as I pass.

I head downstairs to the dining room. I've put on a clean pair of briefs, jeans and a tee shirt. My other clothes are wet and stowed in a bag upstairs.

As I quietly decend the stairs, I can smell the aroma of good Indian food cooking and hear voices speaking lowly in the dining area. They seem to be trying to remain quite.

The weather is getting worse outside as I get the food ready and calls out for him. And then walks to your room and says food is ready.

I enter the dining area where your husband is sitting but respectfully standing as I enter. I smile and thank him.

I feel a little guilty because I feel he's treating me a little special because I am his bosses friend.

He pours me a glass of wine and we chat, sipping the wine as we await your appearance from the kitchen. I offer to help but he insists I sit and relax.

He tells me his wife is serving up dinner and I feel a sudden excitement at the thought of being stuck in the house with such a beautiful lady.

Back