Doo you miss your old sex life

Off topic, but I do miss my Doo. She's a sweet ride on the snow and the best I've ever had.

Mine's gone in cycles:

First was late starting then marrying my first (and to be fair pretty good sex, largely though not exclusively dedicated to procreation)

Middle, post-divorce period was my couple of years long lost weekend; lots of dating, nothing lasting but a good variety including one night stands and some fairly wild/risky/emotionally unstable stuff.

Latter years, ten years with my current wife, emotionally very stable and comfortable, we both think the other's a keeper. Sex is less often and less kinky than when we started but has also assumed less importance.

So I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I've only slept with around half a dozen women but don't really look back at chances missed (except one, but she was way back in my virginal past).

I admit, I had a colorful sex life... started early... and I haven't had another person touch me physically in 2½ years.
My old sex life was fun, adventurous, carefree!
I didn't let my size matter, so I never restrained my self.
Life has changed, I've changed, so I'm content with my lack of sex now.. Honestly☺️

My husband and I have fixed a few things in our relationship so our sex life is quite active and robust again. However, there are still many times I think about my old college days and how much sex I had and how many partners I had and miss the adventure, excitement, and variety of it.

Of course I miss it.

I haven't had a sex life beyond my right hand for over 12 years. First it was the stress of a couple of financial deals that didn't work the way we wanted, then she went through menopause during this time. On top of all this shit, I had a minor heart attack 10 years ago. Obviously, I recovered from it with all systems functional, but my wife, apparently, didn't fair so well. She basically shut down whatever sexual motivation she may have had.

The topper was 4 or so years ago she got severely ill. The whole thing said and done left her somewhat disabled with no feeling in that area. Even if she wanted to there would be no use in it since she couldn't feel anything anyway.

So ya, I miss it.

I don't miss the old fast & furious days at all.

The new days have so much more depth. Experienced lovers know how to make the bell resonate for such a long time.

Of course I miss it.

I haven't had a sex life beyond my right hand for over 12 years. First it was the stress of a couple of financial deals that didn't work the way we wanted, then she went through menopause during this time. On top of all this shit, I had a minor heart attack 10 years ago. Obviously, I recovered from it with all systems functional, but my wife, apparently, didn't fair so well. She basically shut down whatever sexual motivation she may have had.

The topper was 4 or so years ago she got severely ill. The whole thing said and done left her somewhat disabled with no feeling in that area. Even if she wanted to there would be no use in it since she couldn't feel anything anyway.

So ya, I miss it.
I get this....

Would not be here if I wasn’t missing sex, for the last 12 years my marriage has been practically sexless. After the birth of our first child internal scar tissue left my wife finding penetrative sex very uncomfortable. We tried to muddle through for a bit, had a second child. After which my wife pretty much declared she still loves me but she was done with sex. Since then I can count the number of times we attempted sex on my fingers. Sorry for waffling.

Would not be here if I wasn’t missing sex, for the last 12 years my marriage has been practically sexless. After the birth of our first child internal scar tissue left my wife finding penetrative sex very uncomfortable. We tried to muddle through for a bit, had a second child. After which my wife pretty much declared she still loves me but she was done with sex. Since then I can count the number of times we attempted sex on my fingers. Sorry for waffling.
It's tough to maintain a relationship without sex...I am in the same boat.

About three years ago my wife and I renewed our sex life and we’re on the road to rediscovering all sorts of kinks. Sadly though, this was cut short due to a chronic illness that has left her with little will for sex.

I’m thankful for all of the intimate moments and memories which I think of often.
I miss it desperately.

Complex set of emotions.

It’s been 4 going on 5 years. For they last couple years it was very much a “can we get this over with” task for my wife. So, no, I don’t miss that. I do miss the time we were first dating and couldn’t get enough of each other, I miss the impromptu outdoor acts, I miss when she was pregnant and simply couldn’t get enough. But the past 7-8 years, no, my hand is better.

I've never had a very active sex life. So there isn't much to miss. I do wish my sexual desire hadn't disappeared the past couple years. While partnered sex was never a big part of my life, I used to have a fairly active masturbation life. 4 - 5 - 6 times a week. Now I might get the urge once or twice a month.

I've never had a very active sex life. So there isn't much to miss. I do wish my sexual desire hadn't disappeared the past couple years. While partnered sex was never a big part of my life, I used to have a fairly active masturbation life. 4 - 5 - 6 times a week. Now I might get the urge once or twice a month.
Best sex I had, after honeymoon period of a year or so, was when I dated sissies and turned gay.

I certainly miss those early days when we first started dating. We had sex almost everyday. She was so horny, she used to get so wet that sometimes we'd have to stop the action to mop her up with a towel before continuing !
God I miss those days !

I've had more partners in the past 2 years than in the previous 35 years. I finally said enough of being lonely, bored and unfulfilled in my marriage and started hooking up with younger women looking for someone who knew what they wanted and knew how to listen to a woman. I don't like living two lives but I honestly don't see a way around it.

I've had more partners in the past 2 years than in the previous 35 years. I finally said enough of being lonely, bored and unfulfilled in my marriage and started hooking up with younger women looking for someone who knew what they wanted and knew how to listen to a woman. I don't like living two lives but I honestly don't see a way around it.
Honest question, why younger women? Why not women your age?

I'm in a sexless marriage , so wish i could have a discreet FWB .i dont know what to do with my sexual energy. Miss the intimacy ...

Do you mean the sex-life where I actually had sex? Hell yes I miss it! My wife cut me off over 20years ago. Aside from stopping at a couple watering holes, it’s been quite the dry spell. Why am I still in a sexless marriage? It’s cheaper to keep her. And I don’t want to break up my family. I made this choice, I didn’t know it would turn out like this, but it’s mine to live with.,

I'm 61. Younger women are more interested in the casual hook up. By younger I mean <45...
I wouldn't even consider that a "younger" woman really. But that makes sense. Hard to have casual hook ups with someone who is not interested.

Back