Gone bad

Sweepup50

Virgin
Sometimes what one fantasises about can eventually lead to problems. I had fantasised about a threesome with my wife and best friend. One day it actually happened and I watched as he fucked my wife. During the encounter my wife had me sucking my friends cock and as we had all had plenty of booze I did it.
After the event my sex life with my wife went downhill rapidly and now there is no sex life with her. But since then I have had the urge to suck cock and have done so on numerous occasions and I know that since then my best friend has been screwing my wife on more than one occasion, I know this because he emailed the fact to me and he told me that my wife prefers his cock to mine even though it’s not as long as mine but a lot thicker.
So has anyone else ever had a threesome and afterwards it all goes to hell.

Sometimes what one fantasises about can eventually lead to problems. I had fantasised about a threesome with my wife and best friend. One day it actually happened and I watched as he fucked my wife. During the encounter my wife had me sucking my friends cock and as we had all had plenty of booze I did it.
After the event my sex life with my wife went downhill rapidly and now there is no sex life with her. But since then I have had the urge to suck cock and have done so on numerous occasions and I know that since then my best friend has been screwing my wife on more than one occasion, I know this because he emailed the fact to me and he told me that my wife prefers his cock to mine even though it’s not as long as mine but a lot thicker.
It's not the alcohol that turned you to teh gay. :)

Sounds like you're both getting what you want. If you can keep respect and communication open there is so much potential for you as a kinky couple........stroking just thinking about the possibilities.......

Back