Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am putting in for the "i agree completely" vote. The relationship i have with Sir has not only gotten better and better and better...it has outlasted any i have had in my life. Now what does that say? Does it say that i was looking for the wrong person? Maybe. But it also says to me how special Sir is.

Anyone who doesn't think that LD/online relationships are very hard, but rewarding, can walk in our shoes for a while.

And Sir made sure i was doing ok during the holiday...in a variety of ways.

:rose:

To everyone making a trip to see their Masters, I hope you have loads of fun and get everything that you deserve.

As for me, my Daddy finally sent me an email and I couldn't stop smiling. I guess it is the little things that make a big difference. Guess I'll just have to learn to follow his lead. This experience is teaching me a lot about myself.

Thanks to everyone who offered a kind word and encouragement.

I think I'm in the wrong thread but a few weeks ago there was a thread where masters were proposing ideas for slave who were responding with pics of the activity. I can't find it and am considering to participate on the sub side...can someone direct me to it?

To everyone making a trip to see their Masters, I hope you have loads of fun and get everything that you deserve.

As for me, my Daddy finally sent me an email and I couldn't stop smiling. I guess it is the little things that make a big difference. Guess I'll just have to learn to follow his lead. This experience is teaching me a lot about myself.

Thanks to everyone who offered a kind word and encouragement.

I know exactly what you mean and am glad you got that email and that smile. It never ceases to amaze me, even after six months of this relationship, how much a single sentence from him in a pm can make my entire day.

There's no question that LD, online-only, or other non-traditional relationships are "real" relationships. The people that say they're not have clearly not experienced what we all have and know not of what they speak. Some people always want to judge, usually due to some insecurity of their own.

I hope everyone is recovering from any holiday blues and back in touch with their PYL/pyl. Mine is still relatively unavailable, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I talk to Sir every day. Twice a day. Yet, I miss Him so much. *sigh* We don't know when we will see each other again. We know we will. He's working on getting housing so I can move to Canada to be with Him. Just missing Him and His actual touch. *sigh*

I know this was sort of a joke..but it annoys me. I don't find it applicable at all. We get enough shit from people who don't think on-line relationships are "real", we don't need to perpertate the myth ourselves.

My LDR/on-line relationship has lasted longer than many marriages that I know of. LOL All of the relationships that I had before I got married lasted no longer than 1 month. They were all in person. It all depends on the relationship itself and the chemistry between the two people. Whether it is on-line, LDR or in person is not important. Each type of relationship has it's own unique challenges.

Sorry if I am a little over sensitive today...

Fwiw, from what I can tell, the ones that work are almost always not online only, and the participants have a realistic idea of the limits of their relationship.

Fwiw, from what I can tell, the ones that work are almost always not online only, and the participants have a realistic idea of the limits of their relationship.

I don't know about the relationships of others but I know for mine that if my only contact was on-line words that we typed to each other it would not have lasted this long.

We talk on the phone more than we type words. At the very least we see each other twice a year.

I totally agree with your last line about being realistic. It works because we both have the same goals as to the future of our relationship. (we both love each other, but are very happily married to others) If he were married and I was not this wouldn't have lasted past a week. I will never be a man's number 2, unless I have another man who puts me as number 1.

But in the relationship the way it is we are able to play, explore, lust and love happily, ecstatically as each other's #2's.

I talk to Sir every day. Twice a day. Yet, I miss Him so much. *sigh* We don't know when we will see each other again. We know we will. He's working on getting housing so I can move to Canada to be with Him. Just missing Him and His actual touch. *sigh*

I also talk to my Master daily. It used to be at my morning presentation, whenever I left and returned home, his lunch, on his way home and his bedtime at least. Just yesterday he changed it, as sometimes when he's working he can be terse with me (and anyone else), so it's now my morning presentation, his lunch, on his way home and his bedtime. And already I am missing his voice after I return home safely from my bike ride.

Frank's

I don't know about the relationships of others but I know for mine that if my only contact was on-line words that we typed to each other it would not have lasted this long.

We talk on the phone more than we type words. At the very least we see each other twice a year.

I totally agree with your last line about being realistic. It works because we both have the same goals as to the future of our relationship. (we both love each other, but are very happily married to others) If he were married and I was not this wouldn't have lasted past a week. I will never be a man's number 2, unless I have another man who puts me as number 1.

But in the relationship the way it is we are able to play, explore, lust and love happily, ecstatically as each other's #2's.

On-line-only doesn't make it any less real for some of us...it's different, sure, but it doesn't make our feelings for each other any less legitimate or deep. I agree that it doesn't happen often when you're only on-line, but that doesn't mean it can't. Trust me, it can and it does and it is very, very real.

On-line-only doesn't make it any less real for some of us...it's different, sure, but it doesn't make our feelings for each other any less legitimate or deep. I agree that it doesn't happen often when you're only on-line, but that doesn't mean it can't. Trust me, it can and it does and it is very, very real.

I believe you, I have no doubt in the power of words and the emotions behind them. Before my present relationship I met someone on-line and though we were only together about 6 weeks it was very intense. It was a vanilla relationship and he would email me every day at 2pm. I looked forward to that all day and it kept me smiling for the rest of the day.

In my present relationship, just the way our dynamic is and perhaps our abilities to handle separation we need at least occasionally meetings. I also need to hear his voice. It makes the whole relationship real to me.

But I can understand how some wouldn't need it. You will never hear me saying that on-line only or phone only whathaveyou is less than real. I don't even refer to the opposite of on-line as being in-real-life. What we, all of us on this thread in committed relationship, have is REAL LIFE.

Whatever works for you

Online or R/L, it just depends on what works for the individuals involved. Right now online works for me. Like I stated before, I'm learning a lot about myself during this experience. The one thing that an online relationship allows me is time to think and clear my head. With my old R/L Master I was so consumed with pleasing him. It was all about him, from my hair to the food I cooked. He literally dominated my entire life. Even when he would allow me a little getaway, I still couldn't get him off my mind. After living that life for so many years it feels a little awesome to have a break. To finally know that this is a way of life for so many people and that there are rules is also empowering.

My new Daddy has a wonderful work ethic and in a very short time that has help reignite my desire to work hard and further my career. He likes when I speak positively about my work and that makes me want to do a better job.

For me maybe this online relationship is just a bridge to my next R/L one, but I am going to enjoy every virtual spank, slap, fuck, and binding (which I actually do, per Daddy's instructions).

I would like to know how many online subs have moved to R/L relationships with their Masters. I would be interested in hearing those stories. Maybe I'll start that thread or someone here with a really good story can start it. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Jounar and I met here on lit. Neither one of us had been in a LDR before and neither one of us expected to be. We just expected to have a little fun and a bit of friendship. I had a few other guys that I was involved with online but it was just about fantasy, role play and getting off.

After a while (about 3 months) though, Jounar and I realized we had something more. It took another 3 years before we met face to face for the first time and will be another 2 between that first meet and our next one.

We've talked about me moving there. We'd both like for that to be a reality, but Ireland's imigration laws are not particularly friendly to Americans.

But we are in no rush. I know I'll be there, not only as his slave but as his wife, as soon as it's right.

ladies and paul (wait, sailorpaul, you are a guy right??)...everyone gearing up for chrissy then????

sorry, been a little involved my end the past few days. but have been keeping tabs. yes, was slightly annoyed by the suggestion that "on line" is not as real to the participants as rl. although, sadly for us, the phone is not really an option...those international call rates are just extreme. yes i know about skype. no, for other reasons, not really an option.

conrats ms aimeelee, glad that it worked out for you. be seeing you post here a bit then?

to the other ladies on this thread to who keep it going over so far away...i have found (probably along with the others of you involved in the M/s D/s dynamic) that the strength it takes to be in a ldr contrasts strangely with the moments i submit. definately not in a bad way though......comments or thoughts??

to the other ladies on this thread to who keep it going over so far away...i have found (probably along with the others of you involved in the M/s D/s dynamic) that the strength it takes to be in a ldr contrasts strangely with the moments i submit. definately not in a bad way though......comments or thoughts??

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this ??

I have found that I am happier and more content (? weird word choice maybe but it is that surrendered but confident type of afterglowthat I am trying to find a word for...) in my relationship when Daddy is being more demanding and structured, more of the Evil Ogre side of him.

Not sure if that is what you meant?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this ??

I have found that I am happier and more content (? weird word choice maybe but it is that surrendered but confident type of afterglowthat I am trying to find a word for...) in my relationship when Daddy is being more demanding and structured, more of the Evil Ogre side of him.

Not sure if that is what you meant?

love the input and completely agree that i love it when the total dominant side comes out to play. not so much mr evil ogre, but when He leaves me in no doubt at all that He is in charge.
but not quite what i meant...more like..i live with such control over my life and self and maintaining a ldr requires that i keep control for so many things, that those daily small (and not so small) moments where i submit everything to Him are so incongruous. they are like little still life scenes that take on their own world. not sure if that's making any sense at all....a little fuzzy headed today.

It's definitely a fine line to balance between submitting and really working to keep a relationship healthy long distance. What I've found really helps both, however, is being open and completely vulnerable to him (not something that comes easily for me). When I'm open, so is he, which is obviously good for any relationship, and it gives me the chance to express concerns I may have from time to time about "not being submissive enough" since we are long distance. Sometimes the things we both really desire in the D/s dynamic are things that are harder, if not impossible to do without physically being together. Those are the things he keeps reminding me that eventually, when it's possible and right for us to be together, we'll get to do those things.

You're right, though, sometimes I do feel like the little things I do day to day can go unnoticed, but that goes back to the honesty part for me. If I feel things falling out of balance, or if something's not working for me, I need to tell him about it. Since he's not actually here, he can't read those little unspoken cues that something may be off.

I do feel that the distance will make our relationship as a whole stronger in the long run. It already is much stronger than in-person relationships I've had in the past. That most likely comes from the necessity to be creative, and getting to know each other well enough first to figure out our joint goals and if it would work or not. To me, this relationship is slower paced, but much deeper than many in-person relationships I've observed, too. As long as we're both growing as individuals and our relationship is nurtured and growing, why rush it?

Hmmm, not sure exactly what you meant here but for me there is no not submitting. Master is always in charge and I have no doubts in my mind. Well ..... Master has no say in my writing or my children .. but the rest of the time .. distance or no ... he's in charge LOL. And I love it that way.

I was looking at the clock this morning and at this time in one week I will be high in the friendly skies on my way to Chicago .. and from there .. Ft Lauderdale and Master!!

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl (didn't Scrooge say that?)

Frank's slave

I was looking at the clock this morning and at this time in one week I will be high in the friendly skies on my way to Chicago .. and from there .. Ft Lauderdale and Master!!

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl (didn't Scrooge say that?)

Frank's slave

i'm completely jealous....

love the input and completely agree that i love it when the total dominant side comes out to play. not so much mr evil ogre, but when He leaves me in no doubt at all that He is in charge.
but not quite what i meant...more like..i live with such control over my life and self and maintaining a ldr requires that i keep control for so many things, that those daily small (and not so small) moments where i submit everything to Him are so incongruous. they are like little still life scenes that take on their own world. not sure if that's making any sense at all....a little fuzzy headed today.

I think I know what you are talking about now. In my day-to-day life at work, at home with the kids and husband I am in control. I manage the house, pay all the bills, do all the Christmas shopping, travel arrangements etc.

When it comes to Daddy though he is in total control. He says he can tell when I have had a day that I have had to really have my "in control" hat on. It takes me a few minutes to transition. I can physically and emotionally feel the surrender wash over me.

It's not easier but different. The hardest parts are the things I need to do--everyday sort of things that are done because Daddy requires them that I do on my own when I am not on the phone with him. Not the play things done on webcam, or pictures or things of that sort, but the outreaching of his power on my vanilla life. The are the hardest but also the things that make be feel the most owned and valued.

hello - distance is hard but doing without is not an option

Thanks to all of you for your posts -- I'm very fortunate to have found a wonderful Teacher who is revealing new worlds to me, all at a distance ... in his honor, I share these photos, that record acts of submission/delight assigned by my revered Teacher and Master.

Attachments

• 112709-26.gif
    112709-26.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 596
  • 112709-28.gif
    112709-28.gif
    68.7 KB · Views: 908
  • 112709-5.jpg
    112709-5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 474
  • 112709-30p.jpg
    112709-30p.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 628
  • 112709-6p.jpg
    112709-6p.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Thanks to all of you for your posts -- I'm very fortunate to have found a wonderful Teacher who is revealing new worlds to me, all at a distance ... in his honor, I share these photos, that record acts of submission/delight assigned by my revered Teacher and Master.

Welcome to Lit CD,

I'm very happy for both you and your Master and I'm glad that your relationship is bearing fruit for you both.
I'm also impressed with the dedication you are displaying in posting your task here.

Good luck to you both

WA_cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back