Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DomWharfsBitch said:
Hello All..

MP..Love that flogger you made..checking out the pics on the other thread now..

Minx...so sorry to hear about what happened..I hope you will be okay!!! Thinking of you!

Hello Lucien..Nice to meet you...I am a semi newbie here too..

Hope everyones weekend has been okay..Mine was busy with family yesterday and master had me doing a task during the day...then had fun last night..

Hey DWB :rose:

Hope you are good hon and thanks for the kind thoughts.

I am really good now thankyou. The last two days have been extremely difficult and I haven't had much sleep..but my Master dealt with me in such a loving yet firm way that I am completely overwhelmed.

He simply amazes me....I have never known anyone like him before.

My punishment ended a few hours ago and I have never felt as close to him as I do now. Something really good has come from it....having said that I will never disappoint him again.

How is things with you are your Master hon?

minx1 said:
Hey DWB :rose:

Hope you are good hon and thanks for the kind thoughts.

I am really good now thankyou. The last two days have been extremely difficult and I haven't had much sleep..but my Master dealt with me in such a loving yet firm way that I am completely overwhelmed.

He simply amazes me....I have never known anyone like him before.

My punishment ended a few hours ago and I have never felt as close to him as I do now. Something really good has come from it....having said that I will never disappoint him again.

How is things with you are your Master hon?

Hey Minx...:)

I am doing good hon..You are welcome for the kind thoughts

I am so glad to hear you are really good now..I can't even imagine how difficult your last two days have been...So wonderful to hear that your master dealt with you in a loving but firm way...

I am so glad that your punishment is over now....And that you are feeling even closer to him now...I am so glad that something good has come from this....

Things with me and my master are going good..He had me doing tasks for him all weekend and today at lunch .....Thanks for asking about us..

:rose:

DomWharfsBitch said:
Hey Minx...:)

I am doing good hon..You are welcome for the kind thoughts

I am so glad to hear you are really good now..I can't even imagine how difficult your last two days have been...So wonderful to hear that your master dealt with you in a loving but firm way...

I am so glad that your punishment is over now....And that you are feeling even closer to him now...I am so glad that something good has come from this....

Things with me and my master are going good..He had me doing tasks for him all weekend and today at lunch .....Thanks for asking about us..

:rose:

My pleasure DWB,

I had another task today....made sure I did this one! *soft smile*

you waiting for your Master to arrive?

minx1 said:
My pleasure DWB,

I had another task today....made sure I did this one! *soft smile*

you waiting for your Master to arrive?

Hope you had fun with your task

Yes waiting for master to get home from work which will be another almost 3 hours..

MasterPhoenix said:
Just another long ass day... :(

*huggles*

I had one of them too. But on the bright side I did have the dm pretty impressed when she showed up and I wasn't expecting her. Oh and did I mention I worked with only 4 crew all morning. :rolleyes:

MasterPhoenix said:
I am freakin tired, and can't sleep....

Hey MP, I empathise big time. Didn't sleep til 5am Sunday morning then 3am Monday morning. Not too bad last night...finally nodded off about 1ish.

Over active mind......?

minx1 said:
Hey MP, I empathise big time. Didn't sleep til 5am Sunday morning then 3am Monday morning. Not too bad last night...finally nodded off about 1ish.

Over active mind......?

I've been in a bad habbit of staying up too late chatting and playing with a certian some one on saturdaynights. He doesn't have to work sundays so staying up till 2,3 or 4am his time is fine and dandy, but I usually have to go in sunday at 9 am his time so that's getting late for me. Tho I'm not really complaining and he usually has to send me to bed because I'm enjoying his attention so much that I don't want to leave him *giggles*

The only problem with this is once I do it saturday, I tend to stay up too late sunday too, and then I'm usually off tuesdays so monday night i'm up late and when tuesday comes and I need to sleep I'm too used to going to bed so late that I can't manage to get in at a deicent hour.

By wednesday I'm so tired I'm out cold an hour early tho. *giggles*

the captians wench said:
I've been in a bad habbit of staying up too late chatting and playing with a certian some one on saturdaynights. He doesn't have to work sundays so staying up till 2,3 or 4am his time is fine and dandy, but I usually have to go in sunday at 9 am his time so that's getting late for me. Tho I'm not really complaining and he usually has to send me to bed because I'm enjoying his attention so much that I don't want to leave him *giggles*

The only problem with this is once I do it saturday, I tend to stay up too late sunday too, and then I'm usually off tuesdays so monday night i'm up late and when tuesday comes and I need to sleep I'm too used to going to bed so late that I can't manage to get in at a deicent hour.

By wednesday I'm so tired I'm out cold an hour early tho. *giggles*

*laugh* I know...you get into a really bad cycle eh! I stay up late just incase I hear from him or get the opportunity to speak. My body clock has altered so much...I think I am working to Perth time lol.

I have to say my main reason this weekend was worry!

Hope you got to spend some good time with Jounar hon :rose:

minx1 said:
*laugh* I know...you get into a really bad cycle eh! I stay up late just incase I hear from him or get the opportunity to speak. My body clock has altered so much...I think I am working to Perth time lol.

I have to say my main reason this weekend was worry!

Hope you got to spend some good time with Jounar hon :rose:

Saturday nights are always wonderful. :)

And I know what you mean about working to his time. I've been on dublin time for nearly 2 years now. I can look at the clock and have to look again because when I first look I think in his time insted of mine. I even talk to him in his time so it's easier for him. *giggles*

The sad part is, I wasn't always on a schedule at work where it worked well with his time. I have been again since november, but come end of may or june when I get transfured I doubt that I'll be opening anymore, so I'll be on his time but back to living in mine. :rolleyes:

the captians wench said:
Saturday nights are always wonderful. :)

And I know what you mean about working to his time. I've been on dublin time for nearly 2 years now. I can look at the clock and have to look again because when I first look I think in his time insted of mine. I even talk to him in his time so it's easier for him. *giggles*

The sad part is, I wasn't always on a schedule at work where it worked well with his time. I have been again since november, but come end of may or june when I get transfured I doubt that I'll be opening anymore, so I'll be on his time but back to living in mine. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean. At the minute its not a problem for me as I am not working plus in terms of putting the clocks forward etc...this time of year is much better in terms of my ability to get online. That will most probably change though. At that point I guess we just need to see if it works for us ....if it doesn't I'm off to OZ! *giggle*

minx1 said:
Yeah I know what you mean. At the minute its not a problem for me as I am not working plus in terms of putting the clocks forward etc...this time of year is much better in terms of my ability to get online. That will most probably change though. At that point I guess we just need to see if it works for us ....if it doesn't I'm off to OZ! *giggle*

*giggles*

it's hard but possible. We've been living with a 5 hour difference for nearly 2 years now. Tho some times I really wish I could just hop over there and remove that difference.

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

it's hard but possible. We've been living with a 5 hour difference for nearly 2 years now. Tho some times I really wish I could just hop over there and remove that difference.

when do you think you will see him Wenchie?

A got a second degree burn on his hand... im worried sicka nd my natural inclination is to help somehow, but i dont know what do do except sit here and hope hes ok

myinnerslut said:
A got a second degree burn on his hand... im worried sicka nd my natural inclination is to help somehow, but i dont know what do do except sit here and hope hes ok

Oh mis I hate to hear this..I hope that he is going to be okay..I know what you mean about wishing you could be there to help...I hope that he is going to be okay

A Message from rose to our dear friends on this thread...

She has been away from her computer because she has been helping a friend of hers, and hasn't been home much. (Long Story, and I am sure she will tell it.) She got home yesterday and found that her Internet connection was out, and it was still down as of this morning... Gotta love it....

She is doing well, and will be checking in again as soon as she can.

myinnerslut said:

2nd degree burns hurt lke hell, but I am sure he will be fine....

MasterPhoenix said:
A Message from rose to our dear friends on this thread...

She has been away from her computer because she has been helping a friend of hers, and hasn't been home much. (Long Story, and I am sure she will tell it.) She got home yesterday and found that her Internet connection was out, and it was still down as of this morning... Gotta love it....

She is doing well, and will be checking in again as soon as she can.

Thanks for the update on rose MP...I sure hope that things are going to be okay....Hope she gets her internet connection fixed soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back