Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Happy Monday evening all! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a good start to their week. TT I hope your arm starts feeling MUCH better soon! NFL, good to see you! DD I envy you your horses...and farm...I miss the farm quite a bit sometimes - not so much the ex though:rolleyes:. Super COLD and snowing here - just back from laundromat - my dinner is cooking and I've started something in the crockpot for tomorrow night when the SO is home again. :D Love and HUGS to ALL - INL, RA, Serene, Daddies RJ, Rob, ESM, M and HS and to ALL those I may have missed mentioning by name - or those who are new, Glad Welcome Hugs! Stay warm and have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!:rose:"

Good Morning Daddies, don't work to hard today and try to find sometime to play. Hugs and kisses from your baby girl

morning

Hello to all the babies, hugs to those that need them or want them. Kisses to those I can catch!

Stay warm!

Awwww you are welcome, INL. :kiss:

daddy Rob always gets :kiss:'s

I went to a local kink munch for the first time. Was nice. Yay me getting out of my comfort zone.

I wish I had your temps, NOTHING like being able to cuddle under the blanket.

Ooh, I'm so proud of you! Did you make any new friends? Hugs!!

Stopping by to say hi to my sisters and the daddies. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you guys.

Hi NFL! Good to see you! :rose:

"Happy Monday evening all! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a good start to their week. TT I hope your arm starts feeling MUCH better soon! NFL, good to see you! DD I envy you your horses...and farm...I miss the farm quite a bit sometimes - not so much the ex though:rolleyes:. Super COLD and snowing here - just back from laundromat - my dinner is cooking and I've started something in the crockpot for tomorrow night when the SO is home again. :D Love and HUGS to ALL - INL, RA, Serene, Daddies RJ, Rob, ESM, M and HS and to ALL those I may have missed mentioning by name - or those who are new, Glad Welcome Hugs! Stay warm and have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!:rose:"

Hugs and kisses for you, Peaches! Happy Thanksgiving!! Stay warm darlin'

Good Morning Daddies, don't work to hard today and try to find sometime to play. Hugs and kisses from your baby girl

Your daddy is in the thread? Cool.

Hello to all the babies, hugs to those that need them or want them. Kisses to those I can catch!

Stay warm!

Hello daddy ESM! Are you staying warm? You can catch me! I love kisses!

Just a few days!!

tumblr_mwv9zuCBpU1stmjkwo1_500.png

A day to give thanks and to enjoy family/friends. I am thankful for the friends I've made on Lit. I am also thankful for my kiddo and my health. I wish happiness and blessings on each of you. :rose::heart:

A day to give thanks and to enjoy family/friends. I am thankful for the friends I've made on Lit. I am also thankful for my kiddo and my health. I wish happiness and blessings on each of you. :rose::heart:

^^ What INL said ... 'cept I have critters instead of kiddo :)) May we all remember that we are really truly fortunate.

Hugs to all the lovelies and Gents who frequent here!! :rose:

^^ What INL said ... 'cept I have critters instead of kiddo :)) May we all remember that we are really truly fortunate.

Critters only here too...Nice sentiments - same back at ya, Doxie!:rose:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I know I have an overabundance of things to be happy and thankful for!

hugs!

Last edited:
holiday

Hope all those that frequent the thread have a safe, happy and fun Thanksgiving. Hugs, spankings and kisses to those that would like them.

Getting the cookie is one thing...but getting the reality is much better. There is no shortahe of "daddies" here that would love to make this a reality!

Yes it is...and fortune cookies cant play with those spectacular tits, either...but we can. :devil:

That's why I'm a daddy's girl. They know how to take care of there baby girl and I want to please daddy.

Why can't I get a fortune cookie like this one

I know, right? (ok---er---you can tell I have a tween with that statement LOL)

Getting the cookie is one thing...but getting the reality is much better. There is no shortahe of "daddies" here that would love to make this a reality!

True enough. On both counts.

Hugs and smiles to you too DD.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I know I have an overabundance of things to be happy and thankful for!

hugs!

Hi Serene. Lots of wonderful reasons to give thanks this day. Especially with the lil one. :kiss:

Hope all those that frequent the thread have a safe, happy and fun Thanksgiving. Hugs, spankings and kisses to those that would like them.

Where is the line for those spanks and kisses??

It's ok, i'm trying to see the good points, paid holiday can't complain about that

hehehehe oh I love it, you find such great things INL thank you :kiss::rose::heart:

Looking at the silver lining. That's why you are so special and wonderful sweetie!! Hugs! I'm glad I can share those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back