Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DD! Mmm, your tea sounds nice. I've never heard of hot beet pulp. Do they go crazy over it? It's important to have faith that it will happen. (I do too). Your new av is really nice!

It is one of my favorite teas ... a nice spice to it, very warming! Also love Constant Comment and Apricot Ginger.

The horses LOVE beet pulp shreds! (left over from the sugar making process and mixed with molasses, then dried) Good way to get water in them, it tastes good, nice calorie load, and makes me happy to think they are getting warmth in their tummies.

I borrowed the AV from somewhere ... spoke to me :devil:

It is one of my favorite teas ... a nice spice to it, very warming! Also love Constant Comment and Apricot Ginger.

The horses LOVE beet pulp shreds! (left over from the sugar making process and mixed with molasses, then dried) Good way to get water in them, it tastes good, nice calorie load, and makes me happy to think they are getting warmth in their tummies.

I borrowed the AV from somewhere ... spoke to me :devil:

So do you make the pulp or get it at a feed store? (Can you tell I'm a city gal?) They need their warmth too. True. My friend has horses and she says she keeps a tire in their paddock. Apparently some horses love to play with them. She showed video. It was a hoot.

A nice white pear tea is my favorite. I like the smell and the taste.

Well, it's sexy. I'm glad it caught you. :cool:

So do you make the pulp or get it at a feed store? (Can you tell I'm a city gal?) They need their warmth too. True. My friend has horses and she says she keeps a tire in their paddock. Apparently some horses love to play with them. She showed video. It was a hoot.

A nice white pear tea is my favorite. I like the smell and the taste.

Well, it's sexy. I'm glad it caught you. :cool:

They do like tires, and balls, and hanging milk jugs. Have to keep their minds occupied :)
The ponies eat crimped oats, pellets (ground grains and vitamins), and the beet pulp - all from the feed store. Mustangs make do without shelter and hot meals, but my guys are domestic and spoiled! LOL

"Well don't rush it if you don't have to. I'm glad you're making a little progress and able to get out and around a little more. Take care of yourself my sister!" (((Hugs)))

I'm not sure how much of a say I have in the matter. I'll see Wednesday I guess. *hugs back* how are you sis?

You are very welcome, TT. :rose:

*smiles softly*

How is everyone's weekend going? I hope all of you are warmly snuggled. It's below freezing here in Michigan. I'm under blankies. And drinking flavored decaf.

Daddy Rob, thank you. Your post was awesome. Thank you. You always seem to bring wonderful things to this thread. :D

Hugs and kisses to my special sisters and friends!! :heart:

I went to a local kink munch for the first time. Was nice. Yay me getting out of my comfort zone.

I wish I had your temps, NOTHING like being able to cuddle under the blanket.

the person I was helping was putting too much time into her college math classes. She was thinking that the simple, straight-forward answers she was getting couldn't be right, since it came simply to her. I showed her that they were correct: And also showed her even simpler ways to find answers. That totally blew her mind LOL

She's lucky to have had you to help

Good morning all, its freezing outside. I hope all the daddies are keeping there baby girl nice and warm.

Stopping by to say hi to my sisters and the daddies. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you guys.

Calling someone Daddy while being fucked really roughly is natural for me, it's almost second nature. It just slips out,...and when it does, most men start fucking me even harder and deeper until they fuck me so hard into oblivion, and beyond.

Hello NFL ... good to see you!

Howdy ESM ... chilly here :) heaters are going and settled in the blankets watching Walking Dead. And you?

Hi DD,

I was pretty frozen last night and this morning. It took a lot of will power to strip and get into the shower.

I an so behind on the walking dead...my second job/hobby has kept me too busy. Looking forward to the weekend to catch up on grading. Then maybe sneak in some "dead" time.

Hugs

Its Monday night, hope all the daddies had a good day and have a better tomorrow.

Thank you

My day was good, performed some clutter-reducing projects at work and readied for my last work day of the week tomorrow.

I hope yours was well.

Romantic daddy

Don't forget that married mature curvy daughters are the best.

The ones who smile at daddy at a family gathering and brush up against him every chance they get.

The moment daddy's hand brushes against their bum cheeks, however, they blush and wonder what they started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back